Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Golden Chrysanthemums - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums (/showthread.php?tid=164006)

To: The Golden Chrysanthemums - Uchu Usagi - 08-23-2018

Inbound_Transmission...
Encryption_Level="quercia"...
Connection_Established...
Opening_Channel...

[Image: DMNkNZ3.png]

Sender ID: Campanula

Ciao Sorelle,

It seems my provincial upbringing within the Maltese Nation has led me to unintentionally do wrong by your organisation in Kusari territory. I have done a small amount of extortion work on your territory, extracting funds from Liberty Corporate vessels, but it has come to my attention that this is forbidden under the terms of the Orange Treaty.

My transgressions total to two million credits and five crates of delicious Kyushu Rice, which I will be happy to repay to you alongside any additional reparations you may require. You of course also have my sincere apologies for this affront to the integrity of your territories, and I personally accept responsibility for these actions as an independent operator.

That said, if there is a possibility that you will offer terms under which I would be permitted to run extortion operations within your territories I would be very eager to discuss such an opportunity with you.

Arrivederci

Message_Ends...
Closing_Channel...

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums - Emperor Tekagi - 08-23-2018

[Image: GC_bla.png]

Kon'nichiwa, 'Campanula'.

As first I would like to thank you for your honesty. Not many Maltese actually bother reading the Orange Alliance treaty, not to begin with respecting it.
You may keep the crates of rice for yourself. Your offer to transfer the amount collected will be remembered. You may keep half of the money and send the rest to GC|Y~Shimai.

Considering we speak of you as an individual it is no problem to arrange permission for you to exort targets within Kusari.

The following conditions would apply to you:

1. Provide the shipname and shipclass you operate with to avoid confusion. Vessels above Gunboat size are not permitted.

2. 10% of your exorted money shall be send to the Shimai weekly. Additional proof your exortions would be appreciated.

3. Captured Cargo can be kept but we would be happy to see you sell it for the standard prices on one of our bases.

4. Never let any hostiles follow you to any of our installations.

I hope this terms are acceptable for you.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums - Uchu Usagi - 08-23-2018

Inbound_Transmission...
Encryption_Level="quercia"...
Connection_Established...
Opening_Channel...

[Image: lBbs7zq.png]

Sender ID: Campanula

Ciao Signora Amaia,

Considering I am speaking with friends here I feel it would be rude not to introduce myself properly on this occasion, my actual name is Giulietta Vanetti.

You have my gratitude for your understanding in this matter, and for your generosity regarding the goods and funds involved. The amount you stated has been transfered as requested, and you will find the details below.

{Visual_Attachment}

As to your terms for allowing me to operate within your territories, I see no fault there and agree to them without reservation. My ship is the standard Maltese Falcata Mk.II heavy bomber, outfitted with basic equipment, recognisable by the callsign Campanula.

As a guest in your territories, it should go without saying that you are welcome to call upon me if there is anything I may aid you with. For the meantime I will ensure you receive your dues from any work I do in Kusari, and look forward to our next conversation.

Arrivederci

Message_Ends...
Closing_Channel...

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums - Emperor Tekagi - 08-24-2018

[Image: GC_bla.png]

Konbanwa, Vanetti-san.

I am glad to hear that you have no issues with our terms. My Sisters should be informed about your vessels callsign and the permission given to you as of now. I am sure they will appreciate your help and in return help you out around Kusari too.

Good hunting out there, Miss.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]