Discovery Gaming Community
To: Felicity Willing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Felicity Willing (/showthread.php?tid=164020)

To: Felicity Willing - Lucas - 08-24-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Date: 08/24/741 A.G.S
Sender: Francois Rousse
Topic: Cloaking Device
Transmission Type: Textual

[Image: un_f1_s.png]
Bonjour Madmoiselle Willing,

As discussed in space, I am contacting you directly to talk about the Cloaking Device that I have requested. As I've told you, the Sirian Version is far worse than what I had experienced in Gallia, which is why you are having this transmission in your inbox. I'm hoping that you, and your fellow people can assist me in this task, and as requested the standard cloaking device stands ready on Pacifica for you to modify. If there are any materials or credits required for the Lane Hackers to push the Device to a next level, let me know in time so that I can ideally get them for you to make sure this goes as smoothly as possible.

I'm looking forward for our little 'coorperation', should you still be willing to take this task on.

Francois Rousse

Transmission terminated...

RE: To: Felicity Willing - Felicity Willing - 08-24-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Monsieur Francoise.

It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and i have never expected to find myself saying such words to a Gaul. I will be fair - until that day, my relations with your kind have been purely... well, mostly gun-blazing. Sometimes with a bizzare mix of antimatter.
Which is why i am twice as pleased to meet a Gaul not only proud of his speech, but the one actually capable of civilized conversation.
But let us put the lyrics aside.
Sirian cloaking devices. Crude, imperfect creations, still widely utilized due to multiple reasons:
  • Compatibility.
  • Lack of alternative.
However. These might still be customized, thus your request can be fulfilled. As i have mentioned, one of the issues is the lack of the proper software, but this is not the only issue; apparently, it also lacks an efficient energy consumption mechanism, i would need 250 magnetic superconductors and 150 optronic arrays. Acquire the listed commodities and bring your cloaking device over to me, i will do my best to make it more efficient.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Felicity Willing - Lucas - 08-25-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Date:08/25/741 A.G.S
Sender: Franz Rousse
Topic: Delivery
Transmission Type: Textual

[Image: un_f1_s.png]
Bonjour Madmoiselle Willing,

As requested I have got what you were asking for. The cloaking device, alongside the Optronic Arrays and the Magnetic Superconductors are ready on Pacifica for you to start working with your magic to make this piece of Sirian filth comparable to the ones Gallia uses.

I thank you for sending me on such a road-trip through Sirius, I've seen once more how sad Sirius actually is. In the attachments you will find timestamped proof of the delivery, and I do hope you can make good use of it indeed. If there is anything that you require besides those materials then let me know through this channel.

I hope for a good coorperation,

Franz Rousse

Transmission terminated...

RE: To: Felicity Willing - Felicity Willing - 08-26-2018

...uploading.data...

Mr.Rousse,

Perfect. I will start working on my part right away. Your part we will discuss on a personal meeting - i suggest you to prepare an invitation to a good restaurant, as, i suppose there will be no harm in changing the attitude to a less strict level.

Expect the analysis to be done soon enough.

RE: To: Felicity Willing - Felicity Willing - 08-30-2018

...uploading.data...

Monsieur Francoise.

Your request has been finished. Below you'll find the data of the cloaking device that you have requested.