Discovery Gaming Community
To: Director Taylor - ORG [SECURED] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Director Taylor - ORG [SECURED] (/showthread.php?tid=164104)

To: Director Taylor - ORG [SECURED] - Spectre - 08-27-2018

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
|O| - The Order ~
Director J. Taylor : [Receiver-ID]
ORG| - The Order ~

Communications : [Subject]

Guten abend,

Direktor. In the interest of joint communications, I'm setting this channel up under secure connections to keep this project in a closed environment. The last thing we need is something or someone taking an interest in this and botching the entire operation.

I've had some time to speak with the Doctor on this matter concerning the Knossos Nomad Derelict, and as per his order the Operation is a go. We'll need to determine exactly what degree of materials we'll need to breach this city, as well as to what end we'll need to cater to the Corsairs for them to allow us into their systems with heavy machinery, but from my experience, they should be fairly easy to whet if the promise of credits or material worth is made, which should be as simple as minimal text messages and images.

My men and I will begin operations to see about gathering the requirements for breaching this city's walls, but I will need a measurement as to exactly how tough of a material this thing is made of. We don't have in-depth scans of the city, so any information regarding it will help my efforts tremendously.
In the meantime, efforts will need to be made in the area of gaining the Corsairs' approval for this project. I can direct a communication their way, but I have a feeling that your people may have better luck. I am a military woman, after all. Public relations only goes so far.

This channel will remain open for any personnel you deem noteworthy to patch in. I will be giving full access to Doctor Callahan so he may send his input, and partial read-only access to Lieutenant Falk who helped with this in the first place.

I look forward to seeing how this project flows, Direktor. Through combined effort, we'll see what's on the inside of that city, and perhaps use it to thwart the Nomads once and for all.

Tschüss.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]

RE: To: Director Taylor - ORG [SECURED] - Omicron Research Group - 08-27-2018

[Image: VwaBqMl.png]
[Image: yzNkZxD.png]

- Director Taylor
- Omicron Research Group
- Sector 0 Clearance
- 2:42 PM - 25/8/825 A.S.

Greetings,

it's good to hear from you that fast. We've already sent a communication-request towards the Corsairs, I will attach a copy to this comm. Unfortunately the scans we've taken today didn't seem to even remotely penetrate the surface of the installations. I think the best we can do is to mount a heavy-duty drill on a base construction platform, maybe even some explosives in case the drill isn't enough. But I'm also open for other ideas, so please let me know if you do have any suggestions.

This should cover everything until we hear back from the Corsairs. We'll inform you about any changes as soon as we can.

- Director Jacob Taylor
Omicron Research Group

1 Attachment detected: