Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers. (/showthread.php?tid=164122)

To: The Lane Hackers. - Yazov - 08-28-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: qGqWQ1s.png]

ID: Aoi Oono.
Encryption: Unbreakable.
Subject: --

I've got something that might come in handy to your kind, who favor information above everything else.
[Image: 1195elf.png]
Interested? Name your price, and i will deliver it to your location of choice.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Wolfgang Weisen - 08-30-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 2.png]

Lady Oono,

As lovely as you look with that innocent face of yours, I believe you have missed sharing your credentials.

Who are you?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Yazov - 08-30-2018

Incoming transmission...

Mister Weisen,

Believe it or not - we are not that different from each other. Name's - Aoi Oono. A real one, despite your approximate thoughts.
Who am i? A person that lives outside of the House laws and human's relations, who overcame their imperfection and impurity.
A capable hacker, who voluntarily locked herself away from society, only related with unbreakable ties to her elder brother.
Not defining myself as participant of any group of Sirius, wearing Zoner colors to ensure own freedom.
Tell me now - what about our little deal? But, given the altered circumstances... i will be asking you for a little favor.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Yazov - 09-01-2018

BOOSTING SIGNAL - RESENDING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Yazov - 09-06-2018

Incoming transmission...

It seems like you have decided to turn down the little business i was going to offer you. This is... very unfortunate, i have to admit.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Wolfgang Weisen - 09-06-2018

...uploading.data...

Lady Oono,

It is true, we are not really interested in third party scientific data. They are unreliable a few times and we don't like dealing with unstable programs.

However what is that little favor you ask for? Keep in mind that we are not helping people for free even lovely ones like you. You will have to pay with credits or other ways.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Aoi Oono - 09-06-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: sa2c7dz.png]

Good evening, Mr. Weisen.

It is a pleasure to hear from you once again, especially after i have considered i was going to loose contact with such a polite gentleman, even if the source of that courtesy is professional ethics.
If you happen to change your mind and have a desire to acquire the data - it probably will be in my hands for quite some time before it goes off to someone else.

However, let us put the lyrics aside, as you probably would not want me to just meddle around.
I clearly understand you are a busy man, which is why i will be blunt here.
The favor i want from you is the space superiority fighter developed by the Lane Hackers. I also have a clear understanding that such a favor would not be going for free, and that usually you, Lane Hackers, keep your most sophisticated technology samples within the family,
and i did not even address the matter properly, avoiding the diplomatic channel and putting this concern directly on you.
I assure you - i have the wits to uphold your conditions, whatever would they be, and under any circumstances i will watch this vessel carefully to make sure no one will try to retrofit it or process any blueprints based off on model inspection.
Yes, i want to acquire a 'Vindicator', and i would also like to combine efforts with one of your operatives to make it more nimble, and, perhaps, to add some power to the engines. But the second goal is purely optional.

So, Mr. Weisen, what would you say? Are we going to reach an agreement on this, or will you leave me stranded, looking for alternative?
Please state your conditions below if you are open for that business.

Ugh, this text appears to be unnecessary long...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Wolfgang Weisen - 09-07-2018

...uploading.data...

As much as I want to help you my dear with acquiring the best space superiority fighter in Sirius, my hands are rather tied. The rules apply to everyone and my superiors would have my hide if I tried to give you some of our few Vindicators without their authorization.

Instead I would like to direct you to the HFX line. Enhanced by a series of LH technologies, it may not be on par with LHX7 series, but it is reliable and still one of the best and cost effective ships you can buy. The Falchion is available for sale by our ship dealer in Leiden Base, you can come and pick it up without extra costs.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Aoi Oono - 09-07-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: H0hFt7U.png]

Mister Weisen.

This is... unfortunate, but not unexpected.
I understand this is unlikely, but would you, perhaps, bring this to the attention of your superiors?
While i honestly doubt such a step would change anything, a discussion with them could somehow turn out more productive.
Despite we have not reached any agreement in the end - i am grateful for your time, Mr. Weisen.

To: Aoi Oono - Vladimir Scorpius - 09-07-2018

...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3a.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 34.png][Image: 43.png]

You seem to have good pair of eyes, unlike me, so why don't you read up on what we have already highlighted for dimwits:

Besides, if a Lane Hacker is assigned a communication, you can be rest assured it is followed by "superiors" as you call it. We are free people as such, we don't have superiors nor bosses. And everyone in inner circle of The Lane Hackers has ample of leadership in them, which is what counts.

I hope my eye doesn't catch you wasting my time ever again.

Mr. Weisen, she's all yours.