Discovery Gaming Community
To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience (/showthread.php?tid=164166)

Pages: 1 2

To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Geoffacake - 08-30-2018

[Image: QsPXSai.gif]
Direktor Enfield

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Katharina Laurenz
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............Planet Neu-Berlin
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Training experience

To: Katharina Laurenz

I guess is the first time we share formalities that aren't on the battlefield, but trust me, you'll be speaking a lot to me. I like to take care of things such as this personally.

Your requests for being moved towards the research division interest me. Poking early on into the deep end of xeno-research and experimentation can get you in a lot of trouble, trust me because I've done it before. Before I can move you up into the Commissariat, we're going to need to need to obviously train you up on something manageable.

Your experience as a combat ace certainly shows you know a thing or two about being thrown in the deep end and the equipment you take there with you. We're looking on downsizing a new propulsion platform we've been working on and I thought this would be a suitable training experience for you. I'll be assigning you to the HNP project as a test pilot, you'll be learning the in's-and-out's of how research and development is done by shadowing the engineering team.

Consider this your trial. Accept it or not, this'll be your key to a higher paycheck.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: dkt07ygy.png]
[Image: oberkommandoqusvl.png]

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Wesker - 08-30-2018

[Image: ZKVa04u.png]
SpezialAgent Laurenz

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Direktor Geoff Enfield
.......● SENDER:-..............Spezialagent Katharina Laurenz
.......● LOCATION:............AESIR Facility, Sektor-7
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Training assignment.

Direktor,

I'll do whatever you need, I'll let you know how the test results run in the field. I've also come across some interesting weapons I think can be expanded upon - based on my knowledge from here and the military of course - but I'll be sure to run that by you in particular.

The anatomy and biology of Xeno research is, with respect, something that interests me the most. I've a lifetime of studies to show for myself in that field, if you ever need someone else there. Anyways, I'll notify you of the test results, Herr. Danke for this opportunity.

From,

SpezialAgent Kat Laurenz

[Image: sgtk1z3k.png]
[Image: OxhkLdc.png]

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Geoffacake - 09-03-2018

Direktor Enfield

.......● SUBJECT:..............Training experience

Good, so I'm going to provide you the basic details of your task.

The HNP line is probably one of our largest ongoing projects right now. You've been on AESIR and you've seen the assembly lines. While we've already developed ultra-large scale version for use on heavy capital ships. The ones for cruisers, Gunboat and heavy fighters are still requiring a prototypee to under-go testing. The Kommissariat are basically going to use you as a test-dummy along with your vessels. They'll be equipped with the pre-production models of the HNP-E1 (fighter) and HNP-E2 (Gunboat) models on your own vessels.

1. HNP-E1: BDM|Sgt-Kat.Laurenz
  2. HNP-E2: BDM|U-173

Your task is to undergo 3 hours of flight time on each model, you'll have a supply of DT-Fuel ready for you and you'll find that your vessels will undergo their engine swap in the following week. You'll receive simulator training every other day along with regular duties to get you up to speed with the new interface in the pilot cockpit, it might look out of place compared to the rest of your equipment but obviously refinements for looks aren't on the priority list for now. After your flight time, you'll report back to me on the following areas concerning the engines themselves;
  • User-To-Machine ergonmics
  • Fuel Consumption
  • In-Flight reports
  • Maintenance Reports

Good luck.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Wesker - 09-10-2018

SpezialAgent Laurenz

.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Weapon retrofits.

Direktor,

The HNP series engine has yet to be approved and installed onto my Wraith for testing, however there's another project in the midst I think you might find quite interesting.

We posses a series of restricted weaponry, well, restricted to me anyways. The weapon codename is known well to you as the "IRON HAMMER" heavy weaponry, and it appears to be quite unique in the sense that it can be expanded upon. The HEIMDALL weaponry seems to be a variant of the already well known plasma types we hold within our arsenal. The IRON HAMMER seems to have it's own schematics and layout, in other words, it can be tweaked for something more deadly. I'm not a weapons expert of course, but to my knowledge nothing of this nature has ever been pursued by the Military or any other division that I can recall.

The weapons currently exchange firepower for efficiency, for any non-Military grade Rheinland fighter vessel, this would be beneficial. However with the lacking firepower of the Wraith in exchange for its mobility, it has more than enough power output to holster a much more powerful variant. We'd be talking about a heavy weapon that - for it's discharge rate - could potentially be the most powerful of it's class to have ever been made, effectively establishing ourselves as a much more lucrative source for weaponry and giving ourselves an edge over both the Military and our enemies in the field.

That is, if this succeeds. In addition to the HNP assignment I'd like to request permission to supervise this project, with help from the engineers this would certainty be more than working to my benefit if I am to one day be a part of the Kommissariat. All accounts of this project and it's details would remain undisclosed to all other parties, ensuring our work isn't stolen.

From,

SpezialAgent Kat Laurenz

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Geoffacake - 09-11-2018

Direktor Enfield

.......● SUBJECT:..............Re; Weapon refits

So thats why one of the engineering labs were occupied, I'm glad you're getting involved in the engineering side of things quickly. You'll soon find that the inner workings of man-made machinery are almost no different to the engineering side of more complex subjects such as bio-technology and life itself. You'll make an excellent science officer if you keep this up Special agent Laurenz, just ensure your tasks are complete.

Right now you are correct, as of currently the BDM don't currently have themselves an excellent position on maintaining an indpeendent source of weapons and technology. Working with the politics of the military-industrial complex, we're still reliant on the factory outputs of weapon systems that are produced by Daumann; our main contractor. While equipping the entirety of the MND fleet would be quite a hassle, we could see a limited run on experimental fighter weapons. I don't want to expand out too quickly as our budgets are currently tight and I'll need to first battle the Bundestag on this issue itself before we start throwing out supply orders at a heart beat.

I'll grant you a sum of $75,000,000 (Seventy-Five-Million Credits.) along with the currently occupied engineering lab. Produce a small sample of weapons to be equipped on a separate experimental craft, and report back to me on any issues you might encounter. I've also grated you rights to access your logistics storage yard on Mainz Storage Facility and rights to contact Daumann, Kruger and ALG for any material orders. Try to refrain leaking too many details on what your materials are for, its how we keep a tight seal on our on-goings.

Good look Special agent.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Wesker - 01-12-2019

SpezialAgent Laurenz

.......● SUBJECT:..............Project "VENOM"

Direktor,

The test results have finally yielded success, we now possess fighter-weaponry that surpasses all those mentioned prior. The first set of "VENOM" cannons have been mounted on my vessel, the HNP series engine has also shown positive flight results. With your permission, I'd like to conduct and immediate "test" of the weaponry in the field. The final testing display can be found below.

From,

SpezialAgent Kat Laurenz

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Geoffacake - 01-14-2019

Direktor Enfield

.......● SUBJECT:..............Re; Weapon refits

Special Agent Laurenz, The effectiveness of these guns will be observed by built in surveillance systems onto your ship, camera systems, electronic monitors and a third black box flight recorder will be installed specifically for these weapons. Do not attempt to access this flight recorder with your thumb print bio-metrics unless you're located in a secure area. Any unauthorised access by third parties or use of any other finger print to the device will result in a delayed detonation, use it wisely. Please file reports to your current research file.

These weapon systems are obviously going to be marked as highly classified, these will be the first expansion into prototype weapons, while these hard hitting marksmen weapon systems do require the upmost accuracy. I'll be establishing the Venom Project as a multi-weapon program to fill in the gaps for the other fighter weapon systems that we could look into. This means more weapon systems will be named under the Venom title. As such criteria, this first high powered, low refire and extreme power consumption will be classed as the VENOM - Mk I, your next criteria after the Mk I tests is to continue research into:

VENOM - Mk II : A mid powered, average refire rate, and acceptable energy consumption cannon.
VENOM - Mk III : A low powered, high refire rate, and efficient energy consumption repeater.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Wesker - 01-14-2019

SpezialAgent Laurenz

Direktor,

Understood, specs will be drawn up once I conduct the field tests.

From,

SpezialAgent Kat Laurenz

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Wesker - 03-17-2019

SpezialAgent Laurenz

Direktor,

The weapons are fully operational and working well as intended, while there isn't much to show thus far. This is footage from an earlier incursion by the Union against our Military forces in Munich. I will continue gathering data as field operations commence, and begin brainstorming the VENOM MkII weaponry soon.

BLACKBOX RECORDING:

From,

SpezialAgent Kat Laurenz

Message End

RE: To: Katharina Laurenz || Subj: Training experience - Wesker - 03-21-2019

SpezialAgent Laurenz

Direktor,

Better results, the GMG Guildmaster being shot down and damaged greatly in part by the VENOM cannons. With this in store, I'll begin the process for the Mk2 version.

BLACKBOX RECORDING:

From,

SpezialAgent Kat Laurenz

Message End