Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers Inner Circle | From: Shadowwalker - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers Inner Circle | From: Shadowwalker (/showthread.php?tid=164230)

To: Lane Hackers Inner Circle | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 09-02-2018

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: Harmony movements
Encrypted: yes

[Image: GIxRix6.png]
Good evening Lane Hackers,

As proposed by Maximillian Largo, i've attached few files about Separatists and Harmony movements in Omicron Minor.

These events happened three months ago. At the time, i've stepped into Minor cloaked and stumbled upon a charting group composed of SSRT and H| tagged ships transmitting Separatist affiliation. We've pursued them to Delta, where Core assited them against us gladly. Which would be all right if they did not help Core fight Order forces around Freeport 11. I'm after them ever since, and can supply more information.

Other than that, Harmony itself showed up few weeks later, and the captain of the ship kept on firing Nightmare torpedoes at me while cowardly keeping distance. I deem this group as disposable and a one time accident. Adding the fact that the Lane Hacker Felicity Willing was for some reason unhappy and spoke about reporting their actions to Proffesorship about a week ago around Pacifica Base.

While i do understand that Lane Hackers may have a lot on their plate, poking a colleague to respond is not how it should work. Have an access to it here: X

Attached files:
05.05.825: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
27.05.825: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

RE: To: Lane Hackers Inner Circle | From: Shadowwalker - Maximillian Largo - 09-02-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Ah, 'Shadowwalker' - I see you didn't waste time. I like that.

The Lane Hackers thank you for your precious intel, do trust me that it'll be quite useful in the upcoming future. In the meanwhile, you will see that your wallet became a little more richer.

As for your other request, I already informed my colleague to uphold the deal.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers Inner Circle | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 09-02-2018

Thank you,
i was wondering where did it came from. I'm always open to share Intel, speaking of, your meeting with Unioners 25K west from 6A middle in Bering is nice to look at.
Naturally, i'm there just to look. It's nice to see humans talking *smiles*.

Attached files:
02.09.825: | 1 |

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker