Discovery Gaming Community
To: Die Weiße Rose. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Die Weiße Rose. (/showthread.php?tid=164294)

To: Die Weiße Rose. - Nika - 09-07-2018

Date: 07.09.825 AS 07:41 SST.
To: Whoever is still alive out there.
Origin: ERROR
Encryption: Unbreakable.

Guten Tag, ehemalige Kollegen.

I have spent quite some time away from the movement, yet i have heard it have been doing not that well during my absence.
However, as of late, it have been raising even more concerning signs - of falling dead silent, and barely present either outside or inside Rheinland Sovereign space.
Which raises a question - what is happening to Weiße Rose, and if it needs my involvement once again.
You know you should just say the word - and i will come back to where i have started my path at.

~Tanya von Falkenberg.

Attachments: None.

FÜR RHEINLAND!

RE: To: Die Weiße Rose. - Byron - 09-18-2018

[Image: rW2yS4R.jpg]

[Image: j31VqZ3.png]
Date: 18.09.825 AS
To: Tanya von Falkenberg
Origin: Bruchsal Base
Encryption: Moderate

Sehr geehrte Frau von Falkenberg,

After all the time that has gone past, I would have not, in my wildest dreams, imagined you to knock on the door of the Rose again, nor did I count on it. On the other hand people tend to return every now and then, so maybe I am not as surprised in fact.

You are correct in assuming that the movement has not lived through very grand times in the last few months, but I can assure you that we still are at helm of the Bundschuh and have a set course of actions. Your worry is charming and, however unnecessary it actually is, shows your revolutionary heart is not yet lapsed into silence. Well, it never really ever lapses, does it? Even through months and months of absence it keeps beating.

As you apparently wish me to say a word, I will grant you a word; although that word will sadly have to be a kind refusal. I have come to know you as a hot-headed ginger, and it is my firm belief that we cannot afford such qualities in our movement as it currently stands. Steps need to be taken with the appropriate care, something you have shown only on rare occasion. I have only to remind myself of the catastrophe that was the attack on Bruchsal, which had likely been staged by the Frühlingswache. A fire you in particular have stoked up by inflaming tensions between us and them with your impulsiveness. Many lives of good men and women sworn to the creed of the Bundschuh went out that day, and with an unprejudiced mind I will hold you responsible for this. I don't know if you have been on Bruchsal ever after, but I still hear the ghosts of this day walking through the corridor.

So goes my statement to your offering. Eradicate our experiences with you and fill them up with some that actually demonstrate you can take responsibility and keep your temperament on a leash, and we might give it a second thought.

Attachments: None.