Discovery Gaming Community
To : THE LANE HACKERS ....From FREEPORT 12 COO - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : THE LANE HACKERS ....From FREEPORT 12 COO (/showthread.php?tid=164428)

To : THE LANE HACKERS ....From FREEPORT 12 COO - Zoners of Galileo - 09-12-2018

[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

==========INCOMING TRANSMISSION==========
== HACK FOUND ==

FREEPORT 12
ZONERS OF GALILEO

SITUATED BETWEEN REPPU BEND
AND COLORADO JUMP GATE E/F5

TO ......... THE LANE HACKERS

FROM ........ FREEPORT 12 COO .....Leon Dante

Greetings to you my friends.....

Just something that may interest yourselves....

After quite lengthy discussion with Wolfgang Weisen about some equipment you required i am pleased to announce we have both of them in stock now and we just need to arrange a place and a time to do the deal for them and to also discuss prices.......

On another note ...
It may interest you that my Security Force Commander..... Darius Marin reported a rather alarming discovery the other day ...
An unwelcome visitor to galileo using a WILD I.D......

This individual was trying to tell Darius that FREEPORT 12 was in breach of some kusari laws ......which puzzles me because Kusari zone of influence finishes 15k from the shikoku jump hole .......

He proceeded to taunt my Security Commander and state that he was reporting us to his superiors....

I have brought this to your attention just to make it clear that we have put our base onto amber alert for the time being and ..... dont worry docking rights are not affected in any way or form .....

I would like to know your feelings on this matter and hope that this information is useful to your operatives and also it means we can all keep our wits about us just in case we become a target ...or.....maybe even yourselves ....

And may i just point out ...we are looking after our neighbours my friends and i hope nothing comes of this encounter and we can remain safe in Galileo

Thankyou for your time

Regards
COO .... FREEPORT 12 Chief of Operations.......Leon Dante

FREEPORT 12

== HACK TERMINATED ==
==========TRANSMISSION TERMINATED==========

RE: To : THE LANE HACKERS ....From FREEPORT 12 COO - Wolfgang Weisen - 09-22-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 2.png]

Mr Dante,

Thank you reporting this incident to the Lane Hackers. Our men will be informed to keep an eye out for erratic behavior by Kusari's law enforcement. If you have any new developments, do not hesitate to share them with us.

As for our order, we are pleased to hear that everything is ready. We will privately arrange a time and date to pick up the equipment.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To : THE LANE HACKERS ....From FREEPORT 12 COO - Zoners of Galileo - 09-27-2018

[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

==========INCOMING TRANSMISSION==========
== HACK FOUND ==

FREEPORT 12
ZONERS OF GALILEO

SITUATED BETWEEN REPPU BEND
AND COLORADO JUMP GATE E/F5

TO ......... Wolfgang Weisen

FROM ........ FREEPORT 12 COO .....Leon Dante

Many thanks again my friend,

It seems that the threat we had from the said intruder may suggest the pilot under the influence of maybe drug or alcohol after further investigation and debrief from Darius from his ships log.

We will further monitor any other suspicious activity to you if we think your operatives are in any danger and we will step up a couple of more security patrols to monitor traffic aswell by posting ships at the COLORADO jump hole and the SHIKOKU jump hole at random times of the day.

And i am also pleased that the equipment you ordered has been collected and the deal finalised.

Thanks again.

Freeport 12 COO
Leon Dante

==========TERMINATING TRANSMISSION==========
== HACK TERMINATED ==