Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers. (/showthread.php?tid=164429)

To: The Lane Hackers. - Aoi Oono - 09-12-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: 4ZBAa85.png]

ID: Aoi Oono.
Encryption: A҉̕͡p̡͠o̵c҉r̵̶̢y̧ph̢͏a͡͠.
Subject: --

Hello again.
I've got something at what you'd like to take a look, perhaps. To be precise - a meeting between Auxesia Covenant and Bretonia's Secret Intelligence Service. Some interesting statements have been sounded on this meeting, and Bretonian Intelligence will, perhaps, get the data backing that claims up.
I believe you will find a way to obtain these pieces.

Visual data.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Wolfgang Weisen - 09-13-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 2.png]

Lady Oono,

That's a moderately interesting conversation. However it has some re-sale value so I will not let this opportunity pass.

How much you wish in exchange for the exclusive rights to this data?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Aoi Oono - 09-13-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: 4ZBAa85.png]

Mister Weisen.

I will let this slip as a favor - for now. Before i give you more valuable information and, perhaps, might request the desired piece of technology.
I will be in touch.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Aoi Oono - 09-30-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: qGqWQ1s.png]

Kon'nichiwa, esteemed Lane Hackers of the Inner Circle.
Unfortunately, i have never managed to track down the evidence Auxesia have promised to Bretonia Intelligence Service on that meeting. I could even assume that the latter never received such evidence. However, i have got my eyes on a different occasion, as interesting as the Core's dealings with Gallia.
This wannabe revolutionary through her rhetoric proven to be not mentally unstable, but rather afflicted with ideas brought to her by someone else.
Skimming through some archived entries brought up some interesting details, as in:
  1. The person have previously attempted to take over the Freeport Eleven, however, due to the lack of any sense and intelligence - blatantly failed, after which - disappeared for a long time.
  2. Some time after, The Commune threatened to hit Freeport Eleven with Nuclear EMP warhead. The scenario have never happened, however.

That's what we thought back then. Alesia Williams, was gone, Commune have turned their efforts elsewhere, and the chaos around the Freeport have calmed down once again. Now the person is back, she has Maltese technologies in possession and is armed with Nuclear EMP warhead, covering her real intentions with this so-called Revolution of hers, which would seem as a personal vendetta at some point.
I would strongly suggest interrogating that person to unveil her possible connections with The Commune, which, in my opinion, is our best bet in that case and given the previous circumstances.
'The psycho girl with big barrels', as the locals call her - can probably be met in Delta, however, her actual callsign and the approximate time when the probability to meet her is highest is yet unknown.
I will keep you updated as the information will be pouring in - if you are interested. And, as a little bonus - a Vagrant in Magellan and The Apostatas sheer interest in Nomad remains. Hellfire took up a fight with The Commune and some random Outcasts, with this Lesser Mindnode appearing few minutes later.
It might be a common sight in Omicrons, but for the Sirius core worlds this - is rather large morph to be there.
However, after taking down the Hellfire gunboat it pulled out of the combat and jumped to Omicron Delta - apparently, in the vicinity of the alien installation.
How did i get to know that?
Tagged along for the hyperspatial jump.

That's all for now.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Aoi Oono - 10-01-2018

Incoming transmission...

[Image: qGqWQ1s.png]

Kon'nichiwa, esteemed Lane Hackers of the Inner Circle.

I would say that my worst suspicions were confirmed, but i would want to be solid confident about it's the Commune who's causing this place more trouble. Which is why it needs to be investigated further.

The Commune Operative Wrote:[01.10.2018 16:03:36] (C~Sister.Jade: ?: Hence we control this territory now!

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. - Maximillian Largo - 10-01-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Greetings, miss Oono.

Allow me a quick introduction: Deceiver Maximillian Largo of the Lane Hackers' Inner Circle, at your service.

Pleasantries aside, let us get to the information you forwarded us: i'll summarize in two points.

1. The wannabe revolutionary Alesia Williams. It is clear that she is being manipulated by someone else that treats her like a mindless puppet. And I strongly suspect that, given the behaviour showed in the transmission link you shared, as well as the archive records you forwarded us, the Commune are involved in that, somewhat indirectly. What is worse, however, is that she possesses Maltese technology, something the Outcasts do not give away that easily. The idea of capturing and interrogating her is excellent, miss Oono. We'll make sure to activate as soon as possible.

2. The Vagrants and Apostatas. Vagrants are Nomads, so our stance about them is rather straightforward: kick them out of Liberty, period. Yet, from what you shared, there is a hint of a collaboration - maybe even a friendship of some sort - between the Hellfire Legion and these Vagrants, not to add the Commune too. If you have any piece of intel regarding a possible collaboration between HF and Vagrants that you can share, it would be very appreciated.
As for these Apostatas, we have little information about them as a group, although it seems they are seemingly Cretans, much like the rest of the Corsairs; as far as they don't come and poke their noses in Liberty, we percieve them as a low-level threat.

This would be all.
Salutations,
[Image: Okf48ju.png]

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...