Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| (/showthread.php?tid=164504)

To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - Kalhmera - 09-15-2018

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Lane Hacker Professorship : [Receiver-ID]
The Lane Hackers~

On your Radar : [Subject]

Professorship,

I am Dr. Stephen Callahan of The Order, I represent a new Section in the Order called the "Legacy of Orillion". Our views and ways we wish to conduct ourselves with our enemies and friends will look "old school" per say. I send this transmission in the hopes I may put us on your radar, and in the process, The Order and Lane Hacker friendship can continue and grow stronger. My section is at the moment focusing on the Omicrons but Liberty is also on our table. It seems those Nomads that slip by us make a run for Liberty and I can't seem to understand why. I ask that anything Nomadic related is sent to me and my organization so we may analyze it. I hope we can grow and learn to call upon one another should help be needed. During the events of the Nomad War, the Lane Hackers played a crucial role for Colonel Zane and Colonel Trent. I hope we can continue to count on that trust in the future.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - Felicity Willing - 09-20-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Mr. Callahan.

We are, for sure, could shift the nomad-related information flow from The Order Overwatch to the Legacy of Orillion, however, such shift would require an authorisation of the senior Order official before it will be allowed.
Acquire the permission and forward the proof of it's acquisition to the Inner Circle, then - we will be glad to extend our assistance to your section.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - Kalhmera - 10-07-2018

|O|- The Order ~
Lane Hacker Professorship : [Receiver-ID]
The Lane Hackers~

On your Radar : [Subject]

Professorship,

You'll have to forgive me for not responding sooner, There has been an incident here in the Omicrons and its been quite difficult dealing with it. However, I have spoken to Admiral Shepard and here is your authorization. I would be honored if we could open a diplomatic channel to which we can exchange information and any Nomadic information you may have can be relayed there. On a side note, please continue to send the data to the Overwatch aswell, just add us with it. They need the info just as much as we would.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - Felicity Willing - 10-07-2018

...uploading.data...

Mr. Callahan,

The results are satisfying. We, as per our promise and your request - will now relay any Nomad-related information packages to both The Overwatch - and your cell.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - Von.Hammerstein - 10-14-2018

...Operative.Von.Hammerstein.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 117a.png][Image: 2.png]
Mr Callahan

Word has reached us of a somewhat disconcerting event where a significant part of the population on Malta seemed to have celebrated the arrival of alien vessels, two of which were either close enough or large enough to be seen from the surface of the planet (hence the celebration and the lack of a cover up). This event has our leaders concerned enough that they have quietly evacuated all high ranking diplomats. Although we have left some expendable individuals and affiliates behind, so as to not arouse suspicions from the Maltese.

We would encourage you to begin an investigation there, or at least take a look at the events going on around Malta, you may find something of use to you.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - Kalhmera - 10-14-2018

|O|- The Order ~
Lane Hackers : [Receiver-ID]
The Lane Hackers~

Malta : [Subject]

Von Hammerstein,

Colonel Becker has informed me of these events not to long ago. it seems a Network wide transmission was sent to all Order vessels ensuring of our "Downfall" or so they say. I am pleased to hear you got most of your personnel out of the area, though, I can see why you did not do a full evacuation. I wanted to ensure the validity of this message before I can commit resources to that area. However with that being said, since The Lane Hackers are informing us about this It seems I have all the reasoning I would ever need. I will inform Colonel Becker to commit resources to Malta, This process wont be easy as the Outcasts have recently tried to raid Omicron Mu and Epsilon. We will take care and ensure the validity of this message with our recon vessels. Once we are confident that Malta is still controlled by The Outcasts we will give you the "all clear" then at that point you will be able return your personnel. Though if we do prove these events to be true I hope you where not looking to get back to Malta any time soon, The chance of infection would be to great a risk in my opinion. Thank you for this information It is appreciated, we will give you updates as they become available to us.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - The Order (Legacy of Orillion) - 11-01-2018

|O|- The Order ~
The Order Overwatch: [Receiver-ID]
The Lane Hackers

Jane Foster : [Subject]

Professorship,

Jane Foster is listed as K.O.S. within the Legacy of Orillion cell, she is confirmed working with the Nomads against the Order and we must assume she is infected. She has been seen firing Torpedoes at the Neteru and disruption missile as well to aid the Nomadic Marduk attacking us. I ask The Lane Hackers to use your incomparable technology to keep an eye out within Liberty in case she makes it down there. Remember she is to be considered infected and highly dangerous. Put her down or let us know of her location. either way please get back to us with anything you may have.

Attachments: X X X

RE: To: The Lane Hackers Professorship |Secure| - Felicity Willing - 11-01-2018

...uploading.data...

We will keep our eyes open. Any information regarding that individual will be provided to you immediately.
In case we will have an opportunity - it will be terminated.
We are grateful for your cooperation.