Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers | From: Hunter Wolff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers | From: Hunter Wolff (/showthread.php?tid=164521)

To: The Lane Hackers | From: Hunter Wolff - Aaron_Cianci - 09-16-2018

To: The Lane Hackers
Subject: Logistics Supply Order
Encryption: Light

To Whom It May Concern:

I understand relations between the Lane Hackers and the Union are strained at the moment, as a result of all that is going on in Bering. However, in my limited exposure to your organization, I also know that you are incredible pragmatists, and believe you to be trying to appease all involved. Unfortunately, compromise makes everyone unhappy, as they say, and as the marketers of compromise in this case, that same attitude is being pushed upon you - unfairly I believe.

I have currently been tasked with a significant logistical order for the Union's mining facility in the Hamburg system, and I know that the Lane Hackers have the talent to pull it off. The overall order is for 23,000 units of various supplies, including alloys, engine components, MOX and industrial materials. I would be very grateful if the Lane Hackers would consider helping out a fighter pilot who's trying to become something more, despite the strain with Union leadership.

If you would consider this, please respond at your earliest convenience. If you're interested, I will provide the full manifest so you can provide a complete bid. I will also offer a 20% bonus to the Hackers for completion of the order's delivery within 48 hours.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank You,
Gefreiter Hunter Wolff

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | From: Hunter Wolff - Felicity Willing - 09-18-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Mr. Wolf.

There are matters to be clarified - if you want Full Bloom to be assigned on to this matter.

Twenty three thousands of units. Quite a serious amount, brings up a concern - what for The Union would need such an amount and a wide range of resources? Assuming that most of your assets are now focused in Bering and maintaining other major projects would be... unwise.
Still, The Union spreads their attention wider than expected.
Why?
I would also like to have a full list of goods, a destination for deliveries and an amount of funds The Union is willing to spare.
I suggest you giving me a honest answer, should i get even a slightest taste of The Union not being honest - i will immediately cease this conversation.

The choice is yours, Mr. Wolf.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | From: Hunter Wolff - Aaron_Cianci - 09-19-2018

Ma'am:

I now see why our Arbeitsdirektor has such hesitation in dealing with the Hackers.

I would not expect a simple transport request to be accompanied with so many questions about the nature of that request, given how well the Hackers know the need for confidentiality. I would think the Hackers would be grateful that we were not asking them to violate any blockade by their ally, Harmony, and instead deliver goods to Union territory in which the Separatists have no interest. Alas, from the tone of your message, it seems that is not the case.

I can only hope that this hostility fades over time - on both sides. As it stands now, I am unwilling to release any more information to you in regard to this shipment or its uses. I accept your unwillingness to act, given that lack of information, and will seek out another party for delivery.

Thank you for your time. I can only hope our next discussion is more fruitful.

Sincerely,
Gefreiter Hunter Wolff

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | From: Hunter Wolff - Felicity Willing - 09-19-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

I am both confused and excited - since when a simple request of information is considered to be a sign of hostility?
What is that utter nuisance that have afflicted your mind and brought to such conclusions?
You are showing a disappointing level of distrust towards your allies, despite your stormy imagination...
... Your behavior have been taken into the account.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | From: Hunter Wolff - Aaron_Cianci - 09-19-2018

Ma'am:

If there was trust between us, you wouldn't care to ask why we need the supplies. I would consider that the first act of distrust between you and I.

Take from my actions what you will. Clearly, the choice to seek delivery from a third party was the right one.

Safe travels to you, mi'lady.

Sincerely,
Gefreiter Hunter Wolff