Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker (/showthread.php?tid=164614)

Pages: 1 2

To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 09-21-2018

Encrypted: yes

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Good evening Hackers,

I'd like to have a word with you about LH~Static which lead Harmony forces against me just as i entered Bering.

A meaningful answer for his actions would settle my mind in the right place.

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

RE: To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 09-21-2018

--- 1 unread message ---

RE: To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - Maximillian Largo - 09-21-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Greetings, 'Shadowwalker'. I'm sure you do remember me very well.

We received a very concerning message from our Separatist allies about your relationship with the aliens known as Nomads. As you may be well aware, the Separatists deserted when they uncovered infected personnel at the top echelons of the Liberty Navy chain of command - so they are well acquainted with the subject.

I have been allowed by the Professorship to grant you read-only access to the transmission sent by Harmony to us. As you can imagine, our agent attempted to capture you in order to check if you were truly infected. Unfortunately, due to the incompetence of Harmony ships, the attempt ended in failure.

While the Lane Hackers harbor no ill feelings for you, Shadowwalker, we need to verify you are not working with or controlled by the Nomads in any way. You can visit Cochrane Depot, within the Ontario system, and a special team will examine you and your team once you land.

If you have nothing to hide, then you have no reason to refuse our generous offer.
If you refuse us, however, we cannot guarantee that we will not undertake new and more sophisticated attempts to ensure Liberty's underworld remains free from alien corruption.

Salutations,
[Image: Okf48ju.png]
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Good evening Largo,

Yes i remember you *Smiles*. And i do remember that there was a kind inquiry from my side to Hackers about a certain Operating system. But it seems like you respond only when you want something. In any case, thank you for the access on the communication.

While Yann believes in his manipulative skills, i'd rather attach a full version for you to read.:
It's an amusement to see that human trimming down the log purposely to bask in glory.

There's no need to call them incopetent, even LH~Static which was closest to me was unable to do anything.

Cochrane Depot? It's a bit odd to be first pursued by your forces allied with Harmony to catch me and later getting invited. I have a proposal then. Only a while ago i've stationed my Warship within the Core systems of Sirius, i will let you scan me, but it has to happen onboard my Warship. I'm sure you do understand my concerns. And a side note, there're no living humans aboard.

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

RE: To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - Maximillian Largo - 09-21-2018

...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]

Greetings again, 'Shadowwalker'.

As for the unedited logs you chose to share, I'll be reviewing them and then I'll send them over to the Professorship, to check if they actually are of any value to us - but that's beside the point.

You clearly said that your own warship is located within the 'core systems of Sirius', which clearly implies Liberty space. Moreover, you want your scan to be conducted onboard your ship, and you also added that no human crew or personnel is onboard said warship. Which is pretty suspicious to me, friend.

With all this said, let me ask you a few questions:
- Where is your warship located exactly?
- Why you do not have any human being onboard?

I'll be awaiting your answer.

Salutations,
[Image: Okf48ju.png]

The value of the logs is just how my communication started and ended with Yann, where he deliberately removed the part where i speak about knowing what he will do in advance.

My Warship is controlled by AI. I lost my faith in humanity again, even today. Those which appear as friends end up ignoring you, or see you as a tool of destruction. I have enough of this madness.

Right now i'm in Bering, loosing my faith again and soaking in Cardamine. Come alone. I've met LH~Static again, together with his wise words about my destruction.

Maybe there's nothing more to work for and these voids are empty....

Shadowwalker

RE: To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 09-24-2018

Largo,

As i thought, LH~Static is fairly far from just wanting to talk with me. And don't make me believe this fellow is some offshot, since Hackers speak with Proffesorship before proceeding.

"Lane Hackers harbor no ill feelings for you" . Yet this human defies your own words.

P.S. There's still no response to my previous message.

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

RE: To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - Felicity Willing - 09-25-2018

...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]

The Lane Hackers, indeed, harbor no ill feeling for you.
You have been offered to submit yourself to a scan on Cochrane. You either deny or accept that offer, this is for you to choose.
Keep in mind that refusal to follow our suggestion will have consequences. In fact - you are already facing them; your vessels have been marked for destruction and you will be captured and transferred to the designated installation for the purpose of screening.
We are not going to play along to your conditions.
To an extent, you and your Dreadnought have been spotted on multiple occasions of violation of The Orange Treaty, section 4, paragraph 5.3.
The Orange Treaty Wrote:4.5.3. Outcasts are not allowed to bring vessels of cruiser class or heavier to Lane Hacker and Golden Chrysanthemum controlled space.
For the violation of this paragraph you, and all the vessels you possess are no longer welcome in the space covered by The Orange Treaty, and are marked for immediate destruction, which, in addition to the suspicion - paints you in a very bad light.
The choice is yours, Shadowwalker. You have 48 more hours to follow our suggestion and to reconsider your behavior.

RE: To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 09-25-2018

Let's clarify few points Felicity.
  • This communication was directed to your High Command. Maybe i'm nobody, right?
  • You and Separatists opened fire on me based on what Yann sent you. Long live our Alliance, right?
  • Together with Separatists you're trying to capture Maltese vessel and its captain.
  • For what? Because i said that Nomads can be spoken to and are actually nice when they're calm.
  • Now the better part. Lane Hackers know well what Maltese are dealing with.
  • While Largo kept at least some attitude when speaking with me, you're complete opposite. Both in space and over communication channels.
  • Ever since i met you the first time and bought that Scanner off of you, your attitude was unwelcoming and disrespectfull.

Apart from your childish attempt, YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO OPEN FIRE (Yes, with capital letters so you stop being purposely blind)

20.09.825 When you allied with Separatists and hunted me.
21.09.825 Was when i brought my Dreadnought there as a response to your actions.

Here you have it. You broke the treaty and now trying to accuse me. Good luck, braindead human.

Bottom line.
I don't give a damn about you nor your demans since you as a person disgust me. You've proven that numerous times, and even now.

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

RE: To: Lane Hackers HC | From: Shadowwalker - Felicity Willing - 09-25-2018

...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]

Very well. I won't have to waste forty hours of my precious time. No more semi-measures will be taken.

Your fate is sealed.