Discovery Gaming Community
Strike orders! Strike orders! -- Unioner intranet, Bering Command Node -- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Strike orders! Strike orders! -- Unioner intranet, Bering Command Node -- (/showthread.php?tid=164620)

Strike orders! Strike orders! -- Unioner intranet, Bering Command Node -- - Enkidu - 09-21-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: 3fwYo76.jpg?3]
GEIST Special Operations Liason Luisa Kazuli

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
GEIST - General Exingency for Informed Strategic Tactics

To: All mentioned
Subject: Strike Mission Orders.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Arbeiters!"

"Orders are as enclosed. Effect upon receipt.

Ligadirektor Morgenstern will direct the defence of Pacifica from the Seperatist counterwave in the aftermath of the Nuclear strike mission.

Procurator Francois Rousse is to take over effective command of Pacifica’s defence forces – the same forces that have bravely protected the station until today. Alloyed with the assistance of reinforcement wings, Rousse will stage his flag aboard the UN|GEIST-SLF-Sirene until further ordered, augmented with bomber wings, strike cruisers, and anti-capital vessel gunboat deployments.
Your immediate duty will be to hunt down and destroy major flag fleet assets, prioritising the Discovery and the Harmony, secondary targets include the Amenhotep and any Hellfire Legion vessels that escape Schutzky’s expeditionary forces.

Gefreiter Wolf, you are to take the role of flight operations and special doctrines liason for the Bering System, operating from the bridge of a picket cruiser of your choice. You are to ascertain the disposition of parties that may be of use in and around the Bering conflict zone and attain diplomatic contact, however, this duty is secondary to immediate considerations.

You are to lead a squad of handpicked espatiers from the Pacifica guard, land within the Freeport Two hangars and flight decks, to immobilize and sabotage any Seperatist IFF’d warfighting craft docked upon the station. You will do this concurrently with the <redacted> strike mission against Harmony actual.

Syndicadmiral Schultzky, your orders are as stand – evacuate Pacifica of non-essentials and ensure continuity of logistics. You are to transfer to the SLF|-Triton.Abyssal to co-ordinate gunboat sallys against Marshall’s airspace until further Commanded, before securing the Texas gate and routing on to Chisos orbit. Engage Hellfire targets at your discretion. "

"Though faith in the Union, in our comrades, and in the valiance of our mission, we will rise above. Sound off on order reception."

-------------------------------------
L.K.
Ghost.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

RE: Strike orders! Strike orders! -- Unioner intranet, Bering Command Node -- - Aaron_Cianci - 09-21-2018

To: Luisa Kazuli, GEIST Special Operations Liaison
Subject: Orders Received
Encryption: Heavy

Ma'am:

Please consider these orders received, acknowledged and underway. I am working with the Pacifica team to finalize the cruiser configuration, and we will launch shortly.

I am also pursuing all known contacts - and some unknown - for the purpose of Bering's defense.

Freeport 2 will be a more interesting challenge, but I'll work on it.

Thank you for this opportunity. I will not let you down.

Respectfully,
Hunter Wolff

RE: Strike orders! Strike orders! -- Unioner intranet, Bering Command Node -- - Lucas - 09-22-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Date: 09/22/741 A.G.S
Sender: Franz Rousse
Topic: Sirene
Transmission Type: Textual

[Image: un_f1_s.png]
Kazuli,

You can respectfully inform the person that has given you those orders that the Sirene has been moved to Pacifica to fulfill the tasks I've been given. The Harmony and the Discovery can be considered out of service by now if they dare to pass our field of operations.

At the current time I am working out strategies on Pacifica with the pilots that you've been put under my command and we will soon begin agressive movements against any marked target just as ordered, while I would still recommend further investigation about the high priority vessels. If there already is information of those vessels then it should be top priority to let me know so that we can adjust our plans accordingly to their strength.

Franz Rousse

Transmission terminated...

RE: Strike orders! Strike orders! -- Unioner intranet, Bering Command Node -- - Aaron_Cianci - 09-23-2018

Subject: Orders Progress

Ma'am:

I've assumed command of the SLF Lorelei, per your instructions. I've contracted one warship to assist in Bering's defense thus far, and extended a contract offer to an independent fighter. There will be more where that came from.

I am working on intelligence regarding Harmony assets on Freeport 2. I will advise when I have more information.

Respectfully,
Hunter Wolff

RE: Strike orders! Strike orders! -- Unioner intranet, Bering Command Node -- - Aaron_Cianci - 09-26-2018

Subject: Harmony Assets on Freeport 2

Ma'am:

It is my unfortunate duty to report that, by the time my team and I reached Freeport 2, there was nothing much left to find. There are remnants of a Harmony presence, certainly - damaged communication arrays, shipment boxes with their ID tags - but nothing of substance or value, and certainly no attack craft of any kind.

We were able to take advantage of Freeport 2's "colorful" group of people to blend in and conduct some research into Harmony personnel aboard the station. We strongly suspect Harmony has several spies aboard the facility, blending in with the crowd much as we did. We did not have time to identify any of them prior to our departure.

I strongly suggest that we put our own people aboard Freeport 2, if we have not already. Their mission should specifically be to find anyone aboard the Freeport who is informing Harmony, and deal with them.

My crew and I stand ready for any further orders you may have.

Respectfully,
Hunter Wolff

//ooRP Note: The outcome of this action was discussed with @DarkTails and agreed upon by the two of us. We did not contact Freeport 2's owners, as I understand they are inactive at the present time.