Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nyctophilia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nyctophilia (/showthread.php?tid=164631)

To: Nyctophilia - Piombo65 - 09-21-2018

[Image: 0p4SHjj.png]
That was… very exciting.

I loved this day. Finally someone that shares my travelling, and discovery passions (Excluding other my friends who are busy to follow me, of course)! We should do again and again! *Happy*
I told you about a travel in the deeper omicrons, like Iota, Phi, Psi and similar ones. I know that it's very risky, for this I could need help of people like you.

Just call me "Mary" *Chuckle*

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Nyctophilia - Nyctophilia - 09-22-2018

...securing.transmission.relay...
...relay.estabilished...
upload.protocol.[Image: QD6R2Fg.gif]
encrytpion.[Image: MnGALux.gif]
complete.

INITIATING TRANSMISSION

Hi!

I really enjoyed our trip into Sigmas, but the worlds you proposed... Are quite dangerous. Believe me, I know who inhabitates them and entering these systems would be a bit disrespectful.

What about Taus? Heard that these regions are pretty too, not to mind a presense of gauls.

N.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...terminating.transmission...
...disconnecting.from.relay...
...signing.off...

RE: To: Nyctophilia - Piombo65 - 09-22-2018

I already visited Omicrons. I'm aware about the threats they're there.

But I liked to visit them again with a friend. Maybe we could find something of interesting even about some treasures I heard about them.
Taus? They're very beautiful places. Yes, I like it. *Happy*. Don't worry about gauls, my company has neutral relations with them but they could not recognize me. Don't worry the same.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Nyctophilia - Nyctophilia - 09-24-2018

...relay.estabilished...
complete.

INITIATING TRANSMISSION

Sorry for a belated responce, had to take care of some things here and there.

I understand your enthusiasm, but as I said, not only these worlds are dangerous, but visiting them without an approval of the locals would be disrespectful. It's like entering someone's garden on their yard - you're either welcome, if the land owner knows you and you're a friend of them, or you're not and you can enjoy the beauty of the garden from far, far away. I don't know about you, but I personally respect their borders.

As I said, Taus will suffice. I won't even propose the Omegas, these worlds are even more dangerous than the Omicrons, but it's a human factor.

You can meet up with me any day any time at the Eleven in Delta, but don't come too late. My "shift" ends at 0:00 UTC, if not sooner.

N.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...signing.off...

RE: To: Nyctophilia - Piombo65 - 09-24-2018

I see…

Before to come in these places, I studied almost everything about nomads. I know who are their and I can tell you that everytime we're stepping abusively on their "garden". We're doing this since when the humanity reached Sirius. For this I consider Omicrons like every else dangerous place and they have all the reasons to behave in that way.
In any case I told you that for me it's very good the Taus. I'll see you in the next days! ; )

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Nyctophilia - Piombo65 - 10-02-2018

*Smile*

Is there something else we could do togheter?

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Nyctophilia - Nyctophilia - 10-03-2018

...relay.estabilished...
complete.

INITIATING TRANSMISSION

Hi.

Sorry, but I actually have some personal plans for the nearest future. Think we can figure out what to do next when I'm less busy. Not to mention that we've visited all the pleasant places in our sector and if you're looking forward to visiting Omegas or houses - I'm definitely not the right person for that kind of trip.

N.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...signing.off...

RE: To: Nyctophilia - Piombo65 - 10-03-2018

Oh…

So we'll see later for other things. Remember that you can call me when you want. A good friend is Always available :)

TRANSMISSION CLOSED