Discovery Gaming Community
[Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] (/showthread.php?tid=164648)

[Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] - Hunor - 09-22-2018

[Image: alan_t_barnewalpha_by_hunorgateway-dcngwkj.png]

Greetings to long ago seen friends!

I welcome the Indepentend Miner Guild members again because nowadays I have few opportunities to do so. Much has changed in recent years, a bloody war and a multitude of political decisions weakened the alliance between us. Specifically, we could only work with the interests in Omegas. But now that the war had reached Cortez, it looks like it brings together our interests again.
As a next step Oceana's (Gateway base in Cortez system) withdrawal is our most important project. We plan to re-start our base in Coronado again. In parallel with this, we are planning to boom a new economic life in Coronado, but there is a need for safe locations and adequate conditions for settling. Oceana Shipping Platform is planned to be placed in orbit of Planet Salina for economic reasons and security reasons, all this is closest to the planet Pecos.
Secondly, we want to create a smaller Gateway colony - Gateway employees, who hold a smaller Gateway facility - on the planet Pecos with Camp Lister expansion plan by creating a Gateway managed trade center... Of course, this involves the equal sharing of trade revenue. The details of settling on the planet are discussed after negotiating the terms of the permit.
Our new project can overcome our current problems with this undesirable war. In Coronado we could see again Gateway and IMG transports work together. I am looking forward to your response,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: [Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] - Hunor - 09-29-2018

BOOST SIGNAL

[Image: 916f3f9f12b55de5527cb3edd56a687a.gif]

TRANSMISSION RESENT

RE: [Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] - Hunor - 12-31-2018

.....::::|||BOOST SIGNAL|||::::.....

[Image: tumblr_nreebzuavP1ripbvlo1_500.gif]

.....::::|||TRANSMISSION RESENT|||::::.....

RE: [Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] - Starsunder - 12-31-2018

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Tau-37

¤ COMM-ID: Roze Goldshire

¤ TARGET-ID: Alan Shepard

¤ SUBJECT: Gateway in Coronado

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Mr Shepard,

Greetings from the IMG.

We are always glad to be of assistance to our friends. Should you require any materials, such as alloys, let us know and we will see what we can do.

We also have no issues with your plans to relocate Oceana to Planet Salina. However, before proceeding, you may wish to apply for a permit with the Crayter Republic. We will not be able to support you otherwise.

We await your positive response.

Roze Goldshire

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: [Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] - Hunor - 04-13-2019

[Image: dd4i38s-814efad8-e062-4ae4-a7c4-5b45cf5f...awhty9zW5k]

Greetings Mr. Guang,

As we all see, this whole war has caused a lot of damage. All of these losses have been morally and economically released in our daily lives ... it happens that IMG's life has also been difficult. Aland, Cardiff, independency in Tau systems especialy. Yes, I know IMG are forced by GRN to maintain so-called "peace" but during this time, the whole Guild was the victim of neutrality and inertia. I have no information to the contrary. Since your surrender, no request or information came from the Guild on my Office desk. Our discret relationship during this time turned to "silence". All the way to the last sharp incident between IMG and Bretonia.

Our standpoint was clear and will be unchanged. Such an incident violates a long-standing alliance, how we could be more discreet ? How can we help those who give themselves in front of our eyes and silently tolerate the oppression of the enemy. During this time, the Bretonian people will be the victims of the war and the Gateway employees were no exception.

We offered for the Guild to give Falster a quiet and peaceful way. There's silence ever since, no answer ... maybe the whole Guild is gone ? Just to be clear, Gateway Shipping Inc. interests do not cross the government's expansion needs and we support the war against the common enemy, GRN. Our offer remains with Falster, this is a good chance to maintain the legal business and ore traficking with us in Bretonia. Actually, I wouldn't talk about an alliance between us, but a strong relationship that was only due to our common history.

From that moment on, we will decide what role our relationship plays. As a named Guildmaster, leader, please take a stand on the above mentioned topics and please let me know about Your current relationship with Gallic entities.
I also suggest Falster's workers get upset and capitulate for our good if the Guild turn to a political disagreement with Falster.

We are waiting for your reply.

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: dd4i53q-21705886-a7d7-4228-bd5c-6f478ace...e4sXp11Lxs]

RE: [Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] - Hunor - 05-12-2019

.....::::|||BOOST SIGNAL|||::::.....

[Image: tumblr_nreebzuavP1ripbvlo1_500.gif]

.....::::|||TRANSMISSION RESENT|||::::.....

RE: [Classified transmission To: IMG|; From: Alan Shepard, CEO of Gateway|] - Starsunder - 05-18-2019

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Java Station

¤ COMM-ID: Roze Goldshire

¤ TARGET-ID: Alan Shepard

¤ SUBJECT: Gateway

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Mr Shepard,

I believe you have the wrong person, but I will try to answer some of your questions as best I can, as the guildmastery is still busy sifting through the aftermath of the betrayal at Aland.

First off, there are currently no plans for any change of ownership of any IMG base.

Second, Bretonia has aggressively forced the guild into a state of chaos. If you wish to deal with us as an organization, we will gladly continue our long-standing working relationship with you. However, if you wish to represent Bretonia, then we cannot proceed further.

I hope this clarifies things. If you have any further queries, do let me know.

Roze Goldshire
IMG Logistics

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤