Discovery Gaming Community
Recipient ID: Katherine Pennybrooke; CC: Harvest.Moon - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Recipient ID: Katherine Pennybrooke; CC: Harvest.Moon (/showthread.php?tid=164677)

Recipient ID: Katherine Pennybrooke; CC: Harvest.Moon - Nyctophilia - 09-23-2018

...securing.transmission.relay...
...relay.estabilished...
upload.protocol.[Image: QD6R2Fg.gif]
encrytpion.[Image: MnGALux.gif]
complete.

INITIATING TRANSMISSION

Hi!

There is someone who would like to talk with you about them. Do you remember Alyssa Siravane from the Harvest Moon? We met them once in Omicron Alpha, just in a day when the Order spewed up a conflict with Maltese.

Anyway. She, or whoever this Cenncroithi person is, wants to speak with you about them.

N.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...terminating.transmission...
...disconnecting.from.relay...
...signing.off...

RE: Recipient ID: Katherine Pennybrooke; CC: Harvest.Moon - Karst - 09-23-2018

[Image: Bx6BQRO.png]

Dear Nycto;

I do, of course, remember this person. I was actually very interested in continuing our conversation, it just wasn't practical with the chaos in that situation. Like I mentioned at the time, she reminded me of myself, especially as I was starting out. The pursuit of knowledge is a bond that transcends any other affiliations.

I hope she contacts us, and if she asks about me, tell her I'd be happy to talk about any topic she's interested in.

- Katherine

[Image: 7bYxynB.png]

RE: Recipient ID: Katherine Pennybrooke; CC: Harvest.Moon - Nyctophilia - 09-23-2018

...securing.transmission.relay...
...relay.estabilished...
upload.protocol.[Image: QD6R2Fg.gif]
encrytpion.[Image: MnGALux.gif]
complete.

INITIATING TRANSMISSION

Glad that you're up for a conversation with them. I'll patch them through so you can discuss everything you want.

N.

[:Initialising Neural Net Relay = Harvest.Moon:]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...terminating.transmission...
...disconnecting.from.relay...
...signing.off...

RE: Recipient ID: Katherine Pennybrooke; CC: Harvest.Moon - Goddess Astra - 09-24-2018

:: [Incoming Transmission] ::

[Image: I7aSt9p.png]

To: Katherine Pennybrooke, RV Pennybrooke
Identification: Aisling Cenncroithi, Harvest Moon (Corvo-class Explorer)
Transmission Source: [ENCRYPTED]

Ms. Pennybrooke, it is lovely to hear from you once more. I hope that you are well.

I have some topics that I would like to broach with you in person, particularly as there are projects that I am working upon that you may find relevant to your field. Would you care to meet me in Omicron Delta? I anticipate that I will be in the nomad worlds for some time, given my work, and given your proclivities I also imagine that this may be ideal for you.

Of course, if there is another location that you would prefer, then please do say so. My plans are flexible for the moment.

If you have any questions, then please feel free to ask. With any luck, I shall see you soon. Take care.

:: [End of Transmission] ::