Discovery Gaming Community
BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? (/showthread.php?tid=164694)

BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - Blitz - 09-24-2018

ok so over the last 6 days not a single peace of ore has been put into any of your POB in new london, or actually any POB that i can dock on anywhere......

i thought the whole point of alot of these POB's was to stock and sell with ores or am i mistaken?

if you cant do your job then retire and hand the rains over to someone who will because this is pretty bull....... all the places claim to have ore and yet no one actually has any...........

o how very sad you waisted all that time and effort making a POB and for what....just for it to sit there like scrap that the junkers should have all rights to dismember and scap for steel as far as i can tell

*just ranting as trying to trade please dont take personally*

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - Settra - 09-24-2018

Job?

I didn't realize the miners were getting paid to make sure the PoBs stay stocked.

If you want ore just mine it. It's easy.

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - Venkman - 09-24-2018

Join this discord.

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - Blitz - 09-24-2018

yeh really easy to mine in a 5ker isnt it...have you ever tried that, better of trying to bleed a rock

and yes there job...if they own a base that is meant to stock ore then it is a job....and yes actually miners do get paid for filling bases unless you have all decided to rip them off in witch catch no wonder they wont work for anyone anymore

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - kerfy - 09-24-2018

I actually restocked that base with crew and food a few days bak... assuming you are talking about crossharbour station ..

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - kerfy - 09-24-2018

have been putting ore and hauling it off the usuall POB ... some Cobalt,silver, and even some uncut diamonds.. as well as suplying FOW and RA, to 4 or 5 POB's.. I am KRUGER hear me roar ... Smile

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - St.Denis - 09-24-2018

(09-24-2018, 03:06 AM)Blitz Wrote: ok so over the last 6 days not a single peace of ore has been put into any of your POB in new london, or actually any POB that i can dock on anywhere......

i thought the whole point of alot of these POB's was to stock and sell with ores or am i mistaken?

if you cant do your job then retire and hand the rains over to someone who will because this is pretty bull....... all the places claim to have ore and yet no one actually has any...........

o how very sad you waisted all that time and effort making a POB and for what....just for it to sit there like scrap that the junkers should have all rights to dismember and scap for steel as far as i can tell

*just ranting as trying to trade please dont take personally*
How about you make yourself a Miner, get mining and help fill those Bases. The Bases in NL Orbit are set to buy Ore, so you can help fill them.

As for those Bases, you can fill them up with nearly 200k of Ore (which takes quite a few hours to achieve) and within a couple of days, they are empty again.

So maybe, just maybe, a little bit of self help will achieve your wants.

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - Felipe - 09-24-2018

Well sheeetz happens, pobs been done for a certain pop, that isnt the same anymore, also ppl basicly stopped mining, because theres "other sources" and in some spots pirates turned sometimes mining (at least in faction tagged ships) expensive instead of profiting.

Anyway, most pobs (Kruger ones at least) buy/sell ores for same price, so you can mine and sell on pob, and when you think been enough, haul it to wherever you want.

Im really sorry if me being busy with other matters and RL hamper your grinding efforts, but thats life, join Kruger or DHC indie chats and then even when pob isnt full you prolly find a miner to fill your ship

Those are hard times *Sorry for the inconvenience*

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - Blitz - 09-24-2018

so i am willing to actually put some time into mining to aid in the restocking of some of these POB's but alone as you all know isnt the quickest due to limiting size of mining vessels, that aside though there is the one issue of RP, im not interested in self serving in this matter and working illegal as it where as these bases are indie or faction owned and i see no inRP post where it stats indies may at there own will stock and sell to the base....while this is minor point to make it is also a very valid point as im pretty sure your not allowed to use information in game that your char shouldnt have access to.......without any inRP post or in game base description that i can sell ore to hence base well.....then i cant now can i....
i cant mine for a base that hasnt hired me or granted inRP permission for me to restock hence bases

RE: BMM BMF DHC KRUGER- where are you? - Sand_Spider - 09-25-2018

I feel like one of the biggest things that would help solo miners out would be the inclusion of a mining ship that doesn't get stuck on every fourth asteroid you pass (Hegemon).

The Kaiser introduced for Rheinland is a good start. If there were similarly sized vessels available for Bretonia, Kusari and Liberty, I believe that this would incentivize folks who enjoy solo mining but dislike the Hegemon to start cropping up, again.