Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Core| HC |Secure| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Core| HC |Secure| (/showthread.php?tid=164724)

To: The Core| HC |Secure| - Sr.Agent Ferocity - 09-24-2018

[Image: hleth6y.gif]

Sender: Sr.Agent Ferocity
Recipient ID: The Core
Encryption: Absolute

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am Senior Agent Ferocity of the Liberty Security Force, I have noticed communications between our organization has been quiet recently and I wish to reignite the flame of cooperation between us. The LSF has always taken the Nomad threat seriously. So, I am here to ask what updates you can give us concerning the Nomads and how we can help.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Senior Agent Ferocity, Liberty Security Force

Attachments:

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]

RE: To: The Core| HC |Secure| - Sr.Agent Ferocity - 09-30-2018

Recipient ID: The Core

------Signal Boosting------

Attachments:

RE: To: The Core| HC |Secure| - Reeves - 10-02-2018

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Acting Frumentarii "Caladrius"
Subject: Blue Beasts
ENCRYPTION: V1GI1L4NT

Senior Agent,

Please forgive the delay and allow me to address your offer. The most recent engagement report I have regarding the nomads on my desk was from roughly a day ago, wherein our forces engaged a triple threat of Order terrorists, Commune fanatics and two nomad-equivalent warships. However, I am glad to report that our forces triumphed in entirety, cleansing the area of all the foul miscreants I just mentioned.

The Liberty Security Force, as an integral part of the Armed Forces of our valued ally in the Republic is more than welcome to conduct scouting operations within the Edge Worlds. Under the directive of the previous Guildmaster Archos, your Agents are welcome aboard Capetown Station to ensure security and conduct overwatch operations in defense of your Battlecruiser Lehigh.

I would also like to bring to your attention the recent threat of Nuclear Escalation by a rogue element in the Edge worlds. The details as of right now are rather sketchy, but sources believe the malefactor to be a Maltese sympathizer given acquired visual evidence. We will keep you updated about the situation, but I would urge that your Agents avoid Freeport-11 for the time being.

If anything else pertinent arises, please report back to this channel. Godspeed, Senior Agent.

- Acting Frumentarii "Caladrius"

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Core| HC |Secure| - Sr.Agent Ferocity - 11-02-2018

Recipient ID: Acting Frumentarii "Caladrius", The Core|

Caladrius,

Your swift response is much appreciated, our Battlecruiser does in fact need to be looked after considering the damage she took during the jump hole collapse. You will find an increased presence near our Battlecruiser specifically and a in the near sectors as we conduct sweeps. As for this Freeport situation, what more can you tell us? Anytime someone starts threatening with Nuclear weapons we want to be able to identify them should they try to enter The Republic of Liberty.

Attachments: