Discovery Gaming Community
The Hansa - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Hansa - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=164879)

The Hansa - Message Dump - The Hansa - 09-30-2018

-Incoming Signal-

-Opening Message-

“Lighthouse”

[Image: gcbRjYT.jpg?1]

We have finally created a safe undetectable signal that originates from the deepest parts of Bering.

This is a secure communication channel that can reach the deepest parts of Sirius and beyond.
Any of our staff can use this channel to report any of their actions anywhere across the galaxy.

A message sent here can be viewed by all Hansa operatives.
In case you get lost in the endless space, Let the Lighthouse guide you home.

"It's our time to shine!"

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: The Hansa - Message Dump - L e o n - 05-14-2020

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

[Image: ietedG9.png]

To: Hansa High Command
Subject: Establishing an convoy run

Greetings to my fello faction members, Today I'm here standing in front of you and happy to announce on my promotion to the high command.
Moreover, We will need to start to establish some runnings to our PoB and earn some credits. If you read the message and interested contact me.
signed,
High Command

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: The Hansa - Message Dump - L e o n - 05-16-2020

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

Subject: Convoy Run reports

Greetings, Today convoy is stable no hostlie engagement but we encountered some nomads in the omicrons will report soon when the run is over
signed,
High Command

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: The Hansa - Message Dump - L e o n - 06-03-2020

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

Subject: Goodbye letter

I would like to announce my retirement from this cooperation, I don't see any future goals will be accomplished in here. Good luck comrades. I'll return to my homeland right now and support my side of the civil war in Rheinland.
signed,
High Command

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: The Hansa - Message Dump - The Hansa - 06-17-2020

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

To: Hansa members
Subject: INSTRUCTIONS

Greetings,
I'm contacting you today regarding the Liberty occupation of Bering.
We at the Hansa High Command aren't satisfied with the result of the Liberty attack on Bering. So we've decided that it's time to move. All pilots should distance themselves from Liberty navy as much as possible until further notice. All captains should minimize their time in Bering as much as possible. Rothaar Huette should be upgraded as soon as possible while we try to figure out further actions. But one thing is certain. To us, Bering is dead.
Stay safe out there.
signed,
CEO and Founder,
George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: The Hansa - Message Dump - The Hansa - 07-06-2020

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

To: Hansa members
Subject: INSTRUCTIONS & JOBS

Greetings pilots.
Today has been a productive day. We've received an order from the Red Hessian Army but more about that later. We believe that the personnel and vessels docked on Rothaar Huette should be kept at the minimum so until further notice please park your vessels elsewhere. I know that this might not be very pleasant to hear as nowhere is as safe as Rothaar used to be. But at the moment this is the way it is as Liberty keeps a sturdy presence in Bering and with such conditions around, we can't afford to transport any items considered contraband in Bering. A ban from Liberty would mean a potential loss of billions of credits and a loss of one of our biggest Import and export markets.

Now to the Hessian job. The Hessians want:

- 5.000 Ship hull panels
- 10.000 Basic Alloy
- 5.000 Black Market Munitions

All to be delivered to Kreuzberg Depot, New Berlin. Make sure you have a decent standing with Junkers. And as always don't get caught but if you do make sure to avoid questions about yourself, the items, the contractors, or any information that may be harmful in general.

There's also an older job that should be addressed regarding the Hessians:

- 8.000 Light arms
- 4.000 Black Market Munitions

All to be delivered to Kreuzberg Depot where the Hessians will pick up the items after you drop them off. This is a bit more along the shady lines so avoid all contact.

We don't expect Hessians to pay anything for these jobs so make sure to inform us of the deliveries in this channel so the high command can award your efforts.

There is a single more job that we have in Rhineland but the High command is of the opinion that the HC should handle that itself. There will soon be an increase in your salaries, as soon as we get clearance with what will be going on with Rothaar. We need to increase the number of our staff and need everyone to be at their peak performance. We will soon be announcing details about our soon-to-be-formed security wing.
If we receive any more high amounts of orders in the near future the High Command will organize a dedicated channel for it.

This is all, for now, safe skies pilots.
signed,
CEO and Founder,
George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

RE: The Hansa - Message Dump - The Hansa - 03-28-2022

Message Dump Temporarily Closed