Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rosalina Romanov - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rosalina Romanov (/showthread.php?tid=165036)

To: Rosalina Romanov - Alex(Pineapple) - 10-06-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...
---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: 9AVY5r4.jpg?1]
Arbeiter James Hollywood

Incoming Transmission
[Image: hLttvrl.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: Rosalina Romanov
Subject: An Invitation

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Greetings pilot." "I realise this is the first time you hear from me; I’m James Hollywood, quartermaster of the Union governors. Yes, I’m a Texan – we’re more multi-ethnic than the Federals give us credit for." "Here's the deal; The Arbeitsdirektorate told me to contact you. Apparently, you have something useful to us and we have something useful for you. Therefore, I would like to arrange a meeting with you. The Unioners would like to speak with you. The meeting should take place on Krefeld Base in Cologne, where the surrounding nebulae will hide your vessel from sensor detection. The time of the meeting is yours to pick." "I bet you are wondering what you will get in return ..." "In return, I can offer you top quality MOX Fuel, which we are aware your spacecraft has been retrofitted to use, and we manufacture ourselves from salvaged fuel piles. We can arrange you a VIP room for more comfort during your stay." "I await your reply."

“You might wonder why we are reaching out to you. It is no secret that Nomadic activity has increased within the Rheinland regions over the past two years. The Union’s diffuse structures makes it difficult for us to screen our own members. We know that edge world powers beyond our understanding are pulling the conflict’s strings, but we don’t have the means to investigate who, what, or why, these events are being pushed. We’ve seen footage of the Harmony itself in Minor. We can’t see the wider picture; If this is all part of a wider incursion, by who, and what their motivations are.”

“You’ve shown an interest in investigating the Bering war, and by the Rheinlandic technology on your ship you’re no enemy of the people.”

Always spare the last bullet for yourself.
James Hollywood.
Arbeiter, Pacifca Base

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

RE: To: Rosalina Romanov - The Olympius - 10-07-2018

[Image: vmPpMrL.png?1]
Incoming Transmission

Sender ID: Rosalina Romanov
Location Origin: Unknown, System Classified
Subject: Acceptance
Signal Strength: Strong
Packet Loss: 0%
Date: 07rd October 825 A.S

Opening Message....

Hollywood, James,

The name I do not know, but the Alster Unioners i've come across before. It does not come around every day to recieve mail from your people. So I will accept it, just to see what you have to offer.

You say you can hide my vessel and me from any sensor detection? I will hold your words to that, but if I come under attack, then it will be your head I cut off first. Do you understand?

From the brief explanation on why you request this meeting, I will come and visit this location as you speak during the following week in the afternoon. It could be any day of the week so you must be prepared for my visit. If no one is there when I turn up then that is your loss, I do not do second chances.

So you will see me if you are at the meeting location, the one you have said.

But for now good ridence.

Attachment to hyperlinks

[Image: mbpfZO5.png?1]
Ending Transmission

RE: To: Rosalina Romanov - Enkidu - 11-15-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: WjInFu0.gif]
G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YYaq0dT.gif]
Ridrrs

To: Rosalina Romanov, The Krefeld Unioners.
Subject: Rendevous.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

“I've got eyes-on Norddrau. Approaching rendezvous with engines throttled down and set to glide"

[Image: 7YNLGqf.jpg?1]
Norddrauwolke, home of the Union in the South, Cologne.

"Figured you'd have a bigger ship."

"I don't judge. Smart choice out here."

The birdclock croaked when it saw the sun, tethered to a spring.
G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.