Discovery Gaming Community
Feedback Requested: Hunter Wolff's Story - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Feedback Requested: Hunter Wolff's Story (/showthread.php?tid=165037)

Feedback Requested: Hunter Wolff's Story - Aaron_Cianci - 10-06-2018

Hi all!

So my first character on Discovery is dead. I didn't expect it when I made him, but that's what ended up happening. He didn't have a long life, but he did a lot in his 38 days of existence. And the repercussions of his actions will last a while. A big thanks to all the players who were a part of my first Discovery story: @"Riehl" @StDH @Karst @Lucas @Corpus13 @"Blackwings" @TheSauron @Wolfgang Weisen @"Isaak Melor"

Hunter was intended as my introduction to an RP environment with so many unknowns. He helped me learn Discovery from the ground up. I built him as young, naive and uninformed because that's what I was. He helped me build some great player and RP connections that will be my guide going forward.

If you interacted with Hunter in game, or via comm, or you just read what was happening, I would love your feedback and input. I got the feeling that I was rushing sometimes (mostly because I have so much free time and am an RP addict), and also that I wasn't doing enough to bring others fully into his story. I want to get better, and contribute meaningfully to this community. Any comments you have about Hunter's story or my own role play would be appreciated. All feedback is welcome.

For those who aren't familiar, here are links that lay out most of Hunter's story. Though, these are also here for my reference going forward. Smile

- Biography
- Letters Home
- Regrets Turn to Rebellion
- The End

Story-Impacting Communications:

- With Franz Rousse
- With Katherine Pennybrooke
- With Corin Frei
- With Shadowwalker
- With Isaak Melor
- With Commander Blackwings
- With the Gaian Guard
- With Wolfgang Weisen

Thank you for your comments. I can take harsh ones, so please don't hesitate!

Thank you,
Aaron

P.S. to Faction Leaders: Hunter's coup attempt was a story element only. If I ask to join your faction on another character, I promise it won't happen again!

RE: Feedback Requested: Hunter Wolff's Story - TheSauron - 10-06-2018

(10-06-2018, 06:47 PM)Aaron_Cianci Wrote: P.S. to Faction Leaders: Hunter's coup attempt was a story element only. If I ask to join your faction on another character, I promise it won't happen again!

[Image: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x...19-238.jpg]

On a more serious note, there isn't much to be said. Your roleplay is solid, the character was coherent, and there isn't any issue that I can personally point out. So yes. Kudos!

RE: Feedback Requested: Hunter Wolff's Story - Val - 10-06-2018

That was very interesting to interact with you. I enjoyed my little masquerade (sun)

You have a pretty solid RP with already a very good level. If you keep this way, you will go far. I'll be happy to RP with you in the future....if you still trust me Wink

RE: Feedback Requested: Hunter Wolff's Story - Aaron_Cianci - 10-06-2018

(10-06-2018, 08:06 PM)Blackwings Wrote: That was very interesting to interact with you. I enjoyed my little masquerade (sun)

You have a pretty solid RP with already a very good level. If you keep this way, you will go far. I'll be happy to RP with you in the future....if you still trust me Wink

I absolutely *love* Yann as a character. Hunter may not have, but as a player, I think he's freaking awesome. I really hope for more RP with you as well!

(10-06-2018, 07:24 PM)TheSauron Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 06:47 PM)Aaron_Cianci Wrote: P.S. to Faction Leaders: Hunter's coup attempt was a story element only. If I ask to join your faction on another character, I promise it won't happen again!

[Image: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x...19-238.jpg]

On a more serious note, there isn't much to be said. Your roleplay is solid, the character was coherent, and there isn't any issue that I can personally point out. So yes. Kudos!

LOL. Thank you, Sauron. You do so well with such a huge range of characters, keeping them all unique and interesting. More RP with you is a must!

RE: Feedback Requested: Hunter Wolff's Story - Val - 10-06-2018

(10-06-2018, 08:19 PM)Aaron_Cianci Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 08:06 PM)Blackwings Wrote: That was very interesting to interact with you. I enjoyed my little masquerade (sun)

I absolutely *love* Yann as a character. Hunter may not have, but as a player, I think he's freaking awesome. I really hope for more RP with you as well!

Soon, Yann will have a major change. This will be the beginning of a long and I hope a cool story. I really want to improve him and my project will go in that way. Thanks for your feedback!

Also, I was very surprised of the speed with which you built your first character. It is rare to see so much coherence so fast in a character and especially when it's your first one.

(10-06-2018, 08:24 PM)Blackwings Wrote: Also, I was very surprised of the speed with which you built your first character.

I have no excuse for this other than that I am a complete RP slut, and have a LOT of free time. Each of my characters now will develop more slowly, as I'm hoping to spend time building all of them at a more even pace. Smile

RE: Feedback Requested: Hunter Wolff's Story - Greylock - 10-07-2018

I think you did very good. The end of the story was very well written, in my opinion.