Discovery Gaming Community
[Attn:] Aoi Iseijin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [Attn:] Aoi Iseijin (/showthread.php?tid=165153)

[Attn:] Aoi Iseijin - Tenacity - 10-12-2018

[Image: cVW7bgU.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Altair Research Facility
Subject: Miranda

***The transmission is hazy and full of interference, transmitted from the furthest reaches of Sirius***

"Altair has been quiet as of late, and our agents in Rheinland have become mysteriously silent, causing concern among the K'Hara. Many of you may be unfamiliar with who us, so we will attempt to explain. We were once of the Oracles, human and seeking knowledge. We found relics and joined with a remnant of the creators, before it abandoned us. So, too, did we join with the K'Hara; it is still a part of us, though sacrificed. We are no longer human, nor are we nomad; we are Miranda, and we are hybrid."

"Some years ago, Das Wilde and The Oracles aided us in the procurement of a unique vessel with which to continue our pursuit of the creators' legacies. The Ascendant was, unfortunately, lost to an ambush by The Order. We were lost with it, but the mindshare preserved us while Das Wilde and Keepers grew a new form, identical to the original, for us to take on. We have been contained to Altair, unable to venture forth and continue following in the footsteps of the creators. Our mission must continue, for the good of the mindshare and all among it."

"Ours is a unique form requiring unique facilities. We wish to extend an invitation to any of our members in Aoi Iseijin who may be possessing engineers or scientists: join us at Altair, helps us construct a new vessel worthy of our cause. We await you."

***The transmission ends***

RE: [Attn:] Aoi Iseijin - Muramasa - 10-13-2018

[Image: iC4BeaU.png]
Blossom on the breeze,
settles on the face of a corpse,
beauty masking death.

Well look at this, it isn't that bad if the departure of Loyola brought you back in return. Your cover letter looks convincing, in fact I met one of your kind not so long ago... I suppose I'll have to get used to it.

There is a fair number of Kusari engineers and scientists who have been working on the Musashi's retrofitting at Altair. They will be posted there for a while until we can confirm the battleship is fully functional, but so far the test runs have displayed... amazing results, so they were expected to return to the Arch soon. However, I will personally relay this request of yours so that they help you in putting together your new vessel.

I am eager to see the outcome of this joint effort.

RE: [Attn:] Aoi Iseijin - Tenacity - 10-13-2018

[Image: cVW7bgU.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Altair Research Facility
Subject: Miranda

Miranda snapped back from the Mindshare when she heard the beeping of the communications console. Someone had replied to one of her transmissions. She read over the message and submitted a response...

"Thank you for heeding the call. We doubt you've met our kind before, we are the only one of our kind, but we understand the meaning. We will prepare Altair for your arrival."

***The transmission ends***