Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=165181)

To: The Lane Hackers - Wesker - 10-13-2018

[Image: OUGXC1R.gif]

[Image: M3ZLAll.png]

Sender: Major Stefan Weiss

Recipient: The Lane Hackers.
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Project support

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Allies/Soldaten,

The Armee has begun to take a new approach in it's quest to liberate the Dresden system, one that will undoubtedly result in it's success. With the Liberation of Dresden, the system will become far more than the home of the Volksrevolution, but an area dedicated to the support of our allies from all around Sirius. A "safe haven" if you will. For this to proceed however the Army requires a serious renovation to Wolfsberg shipyard to enhance it's capacity in all of it's current areas, more specifically the Army needs supplies. Rest assured you will be compensated for your services either as a collective or independently. The choice is yours, should you choose to assist please send the manifests outlining the delivery of the materials necessary to Wolfsberg Shipyard in what you may know as "Omega-54." You will be given clearance to deliver the supplies.

You will find materials required below in the project's catalog, renovations will commence once the supplies are delivered. Do note, that this is the first phase, and more may follow after, but none the less you will be rewarded for your loyalty and services equally.

Upon delivering the said materials, please send the manifest for the said deliveries in this channel. They will be forwarded to the main database.

Signed, Major
S. Weiss
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

To: Major Stefan Weiss - Vladimir Scorpius - 10-13-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3a.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 34.png][Image: 43.png]

Mr. Weiss,

We would be eager to assist your cause in furthering your stronghold in Rheinland however we are not only for monetary compensation for this risky task. To continue in the the direction of previous discussions, we are interested in receiving a proper acknowledgement that our transports may freely fly through Rheinland with our colorful assortment of cargo that your pilots would otherwise be rather upset with. This includes but is not limited to transportation of Cardamine which is paramount to our successful survival in these times. If I remember correctly, Ms. Hunter has already attempted to get this deal underway however it was discontinued for reasons unknown to me. In the mean time, I wish to put this back on the spotlight for discussion as well as permission to freely target our primary targets, that is Ageira and Interspace vessels in Rheinland before we dedicate our efforts and assets to build a safe haven in foreign house.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Wesker - 10-18-2018

Subject: Project support

Herr Scorpious,

The topic of Cardamine was in fact discussed and sealed between my superiors and Miss Hunter. The Lane Hackers alone are permitted to carry and move Cardamine transports through Northern Rheinland to other areas of space excluding the deep Omegas. If there are routes that might lead through the deep omegas or through southern Rheinland to any other locations necessary for you that are currently blocked off - do address them and we will sort something out. The distribution of Cardamine to installations in the Southern Rheinland was prohibited however, the Armee's stance on Cardamine is not one in disrespect to the Lane Hackers, but rather for the continuing management and health of the Volksrevolution. It's populace is not dependent on the substance, and change would come at a very high cost for us.

As you can see, I have been given the authority to speak on behalf of the Army for this matter. You may respond at your convenience.

Signed, Major
S. Weiss
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

To: Major Stefan Weiss - Vladimir Scorpius - 10-20-2018

...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Mr. Weiss,

Let me be honest. I am not a man that likes addendum to exceptions and all that sort of diplomatic bureaucracy. I am rather straightforward. As such, I want a rather simply and formal agreement between our organisations, that would allow to us move Cardamine through entire Rheinland (without distributing it there as per previous instructions). Previous agreement in regards to Northern Rheinland is respected and treasured, however there are circumstances where it is simply easier to traverse through longer but safer route. We prefer to keep our operatives alive rather than put them at risk. In return, we will start making haste shipments for your project as well as import back Blood Diamonds that would further increase your funding for your own operations.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Wesker - 10-21-2018

Subject: Cardamine

Herr Scorpious,

The Armee has decided to grant you this exception, but never the less we will remind you that non of the transports may distribute to Rheinland or the Omegas. Your transports will be given clearance to traverse Rheinland as a whole and will be treated as friendlies.

Signed, Major
S. Weiss
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

To: Major Stefan Weiss - Vladimir Scorpius - 11-05-2018

...uploading.data...

Mr. Weiss,

I have started making deliveries and I shall update my manifests here every time I reach your wonderful haven.

1. 4000 of Light Arms delivered to Wolfsburg Shipyard.
2. 4000 of Luxury Consumer Goods delivered.
3. 4000 of Plutonium has reached your haven.
4. 4000 of Plutonium has been offloaded.
5. 4000 of Plutonium was transported over to the shipyard.
6. 3000 of Plutonium has reached the shipyard and completed the quota.
7. 4200 of Super Alloy was shipped.
8. 4200 of Super Alloy was offloaded at your haven.
9. 4200 of Super Alloy was transported to your station.
10. 4200 of Super Alloy was dropped off at your shipyard.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Felicity Willing - 11-11-2018

...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Esteemed allies.

I have decided i could partake in assisting you on your cause as well. Proof of shipments will follow below.

...uploading.cargo.manifests...

The compensation is to be sent to LH~Full.Bloom

To: Major Stefan Weiss - Vladimir Scorpius - 11-11-2018

...uploading.data...

Mr. Weiss,

Five more deliveries:

11. 4200 of Super Alloy reached your station.
12. 4200 of Super Alloy delivered to your haven.
13. 4200 of Super Alloy offloaded at your shipyard.
14. 4200 of Super Alloy transported over to your base.
15. 4200 of Super Alloy dropped off at your installation.

To: Major Stefan Weiss - Vladimir Scorpius - 11-13-2018

...uploading.data...

Mr. Weiss,

More shipping manifests:

16. Delivery of 4200 Super Alloys.
17. Delivery of 3775 Robotics.
18. Delivery of 3685 Basic Alloys.
19. Delivery of 1000 Basic Alloys and 2000 Robotics.