Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cleaner|Gamma-5 From: PRD - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cleaner|Gamma-5 From: PRD (/showthread.php?tid=165185)

To: Cleaner|Gamma-5 From: PRD - Maxwell (Max) Freeman - 10-13-2018

***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: PSwvB1X.png]
[Image: u0425xo.jpg]

Name: Hybrid
Receiver: Cleaner|Gamma-5
Encryption: PR12-NDAQ-D318

Greetings Mr.Cleaner

Im sorry for the long delay for this message.

As I have mentioned last time we have seen us, we would like to cooperate with you and hire you for specific operations that should happen soon. Yet I need to say those will be quiet dangerous but our payment will be very good, so I hope this wont be an issue for you.

I have another question is it also possible for us to hire you in war situations against humans and what would happen if they would pay you more than we would do?

Sincerly,

Hybrid

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: To: Cleaner|Gamma-5 From: PRD - marco - 10-13-2018

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**

[Image: 3ipRdzQ.png?1]

ID: Cleaner|Gamma-5
Source: #CLASSIFIED#
Subject: PRD
Encryption: PR12-NDAQ-D318

Greetings Director,
This is "Gamma-5", HC of The Cleaners.
Yes, I remember last time we met, and of course I'd be glad to cooperate with you. Dangerous or not, time will tell us if we can handle this challenge. We'll do our best.
As requested, maybe I should give few info about our group, (anyway soon we will update to the Main Liberty Database few info about our group).
The "Cleaner" Company is a freelancer group. Our job is to assist (with the repair service) every group that ask for us. Yes, we can be hired by everyone is Sirius and Gallia, so one important fact is that we keep our neutral diplomacy towards everyone. When we are hired, the operator becomes allied of the contractor, but when the service is ended, we restore our neutrality. I mean, for the health of our group, we cannot align permanently to a group, because in that case we could not receive new offers from an opposite one. But we want that all understand that, we are loyal in our work, so if there's a contract or an offer, we will not leave until is ended.

Of course, we can be hired during a battle, (and this already happened, I did a great service to #CLASSIFIED#, and they claimed that they won thanks to me). Well, our Internal Regulation said that a Cleaner operator must show himself and ask to the sides for an offer. If he doesn't receive any, or worse, he is threatened by one side ("Join us, or die!"), the Cleaner operator will refuse and will leave the field without helping.
In a normal case instead, if one side make a bigger offer, the operator should join them, but ofc, if there's a bigger counter-offer, he will choose the other one.
Anyway, you've contacted me before any kind of operation, so I can consider this something like a contract, even if we are not making it properly. (In fact, another method of hiring, is making a "contract": We assign one operator to a group for a month), but in this case it's not needed, you can just call me via this channel when needed. Alright, I'll wait for you prices, (no rush needed), and location and all.

Sincerly,
The Cleaners

[Image: CL4.png]

**SIGNAL LOST**

RE: To: Cleaner|Gamma-5 From: PRD - marco - 01-16-2019

**BOOSTING SIGNAL**