Discovery Gaming Community
[HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=165255)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback - Wildkins - 05-27-2019

This man is trying to play one of the historically dead Libertonian corporations and has a snarky infopage!

[Image: CXgZFbG.png]

Have already heard good things, have certainly seen good things. Looking forward to being shady throughout Sirius together.

RE: [HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback - Thexare - 05-27-2019

Yeah I have this issue where I like to slip humor into everything.

I've slightly tweaked the diplomacy, bumping most of Liberty down to Friendly instead of Allied/Partner. Synth and Cryer are still up there though. I imagine that Liberty's a more important partner for our parent company, but Horizon's all the way out here and Liberty isn't.

I wish there were more VHFs that fit the style I'm after. Most of what I haven't listed would still be allowed if someone preferred, say, an Eagle, but CTE and Renzu alike feel a bit too "civilized space" to me so it doesn't really fit what I'm after. There's BHG, but last time I inquired that had some specific conditions and it'd cause some issues with some of our prospective contacts anyway.

Well, there's always the fleet of Spatials.

RE: [HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback - SlappyTheRoach - 05-27-2019

Welcome back and good luck out there

RE: [HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback - Megaera - 05-27-2019

Good luck.

RE: [HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback - Havok - 05-27-2019

Good Luck!

RE: [HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback - Dark.Star - 05-27-2019

Good luck with the faction, see if you can swing by the Omicrons, after all, we dont want to see just Velvet+Core sometimes against my Donau and Lerdi. Jokes aside now, seriously, swing by the Omicrons, it would be nice to see some other things besides Nomad factions and Velvet brawling. If you come across me and willing to take a risk or two, you might just get yourself something good out of encounters with me.

Long story short: Good luck and let's see what time has to say.

If you are against Cardamine, shouldn't the golden Chrysanthemums be included in your list of hostiles?
(I need to add Cryer on my own list btw)

We also have sigma ZoI

RE: [HI] Horizon Insights - Information and Feedback - Thexare - 05-27-2019

Yeah, I did forget about them - though technically they do fall under the general hostility to pirates that's already listed. Adding a special note for them now though, thanks.

Np, I forgot to add Cryer to my own diplomacy. So I am guilty of this myself XD