Discovery Gaming Community
Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives (/showthread.php?tid=165264)

Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives - Doc Holliday - 10-17-2018

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Lane Hacker Operatives
Encryption: For Your Eyes Only
Subject: Freeport 12, Galileo

I figured before I continue on to my final destination from here that I would contact you. I am not sure as to who needs this or to contact but I know you will all get that sorted.
Administrator Dante of Freeport 12 informed me that you have concerns of my presence in Galileo and are investigating. If you know me at all, you will know that my presence is not one of hostility. As I often do with most Freeports, I offer medical personnel for the base, personnel that have taken the Zoner way and will give service to anyone who needs it, be it a Hacker on the station, a passing trader or even the bounty hunter that you so despise. Beneath the uniform, beneath the way of life is a human being and the Hippocratic Oath is something that we take seriously. As for me, I visit the system as I do Kepler checking on my personnel as I do all over the system.

My past with the Lane Hackers has always been one of respect and professional. What little I know about your people is a testament to your secretive nature. It was also a Lane Hacker many years ago, a man whom I've never seen since, gave me one of the best pieces of medical equipment that I have ever received. I refer to it as "The Rejuvenator" as it is used for severely scarred and burn victims. Your technology has made it so that these people can have the skin of a newborn. I will forever be grateful for it as will the many patients who have benefited.

I want good relations to continue between our people so whatever info that you may need or even my presence to answer questions, just ask. And if you need goods somewhere, let me know. I will bring them personally.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
CEO, Med Force Enterprises

RE: Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives - Yoshida - 10-18-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Hello CEO Holliday.

It is not often that a corporate lapdog such as yourself remembers the Hippocratic Oath. You probably call it privately as the Hypocrit Oath for you have undoubtedly realized that commercializing the needs of the sick and weak while creating a profitable corporation and pinning the CEO title on your chest is against the very spirit of this Oath.

You are diluting and corrupting everything noble about your profession. You have been all over Sirius, but never once, not once you contacted us asking if we need medical help or supplies. Perhaps you think Doc that we don't deserve it, only our enemies deserve your help, right?

And now you come to Galileo, our home, a system in which we are the most dominant force, and don't even notify us of your impeding arrival not even a single acknowledgement towards those who protect Freeport 12 from the pawns of the Nomads.

Your actions speak far more loudly than your honeyed words, Doc. You say you respect us but so far you have only snubbed us, thinking that you have the moral high ground.

So let me tell you CEO Holliday. Give us a reason why we should allow your corporate scheming here in Galileo. Failure to do so will result in your immediate and violent expulsion.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives - Doc Holliday - 10-18-2018

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Professor Yoshida

Professor,

Understand this. When I created Med Force Enterprises long ago, I built it as a non-profit entity. To this day, it has remained as such. That is the difference between us and a corporation. I created it from an idea when I was administrator for the Temporary Autonomous Zoners and made it my life's mission. So I guess CEO may not be the best term. Founder and/or creator perhaps. I like your idea.

Snubbed your people? Hardly. As I said before, I know little about your people. I've only heard stories in my travels. It is hard to work with someone that you do not know or.....see. What I do know of your people is that you live and work in secrecy. I would say that you do it quite well.
I came to Galileo when I heard of Freeport 12. I am a Zoner so Freeports are my preferred place of stopping. I offered Mr. Dante some medical staff to fulfill that need. I supplied them with my own goods and will deliver them what they need. I do not expect anyone else to do it. If you need their help or even my own hand, feel free to ask. It is our life's work.

Lastly, I fund the Enterprise of my own sweat and hard work. If I am not at the operating table, I can be seen trading in my own transport. It is the sole income of the whole Enterprise. Medicines? I grow and produce a lot of them aboard Med Force One in Omega 49. Please, do not ever tie me to Sirius Coporations as I have no desire to ally myself with any of them. We are small enough to not be noticed by them yet big enough to operate as we do.
As I said before, if you wish to meet me somewhere, I will do so. I will come alone and answer whatever questions you may have.

Respectfully,
John Holliday

RE: Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives - Doc Holliday - 10-21-2018

*retransmit*

RE: Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives - Yoshida - 10-22-2018

...uploading.data...

Do you think we are stupid Mr Holliday? Do you think we will just eat up your claims that you are funding your operations by taking out your med coat and hopping on a transport in your spare time?

I can assure you Mr Dante and his Freeport are in an excellent state. We are buying many items and supplies from them while we sell them our software which they distribute from the Freeport. They also enjoy the protection that we offer them. Unlike every government in Sirius we made no demands to them, no monthly payments or tributes.

If you want to go somewhere where your assistance will be extremely valuable, head to Bering system. The free folk of Freeport 2 are fighting constantly to maintain their freedom and independence from an invading Carrier. You may disagree with their cause but you have declared your neutrality and you willingness to support everyone who is in need of help.

Prove to us CEO Holliday that you are not all about honeyed words with no substance. Show the people of Sirius that you actually follow your promises and declarations. Then we will have no problem to welcome you any time within our territory.

RE: Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives - Doc Holliday - 10-22-2018

*incoming transmission*
To: Professor Yoshida

Professor,

No, I do not think you are stupid. I never assume that of anyone.

I know of the carrier in the Bering system of which you speak. I have in the past denounced their actions. Buried in my myriad of past transmissions are those communications. Admittedly, in the past, I removed what personnel I had there at the request of the new management some time ago and it was just as well as they were ill equipped to handle that situation. I have lost a lot of personnel on Freeport 11 over the years so with some new training, I have a new team ready to go with all gear and supplies. Accordingly, I have reached out to New Providence.
New Providence.

I hope this is the beginning of satisfactorily proving my intentions.

-Doc

RE: Secure Transmission: Lane Hacker Operatives - Yoshida - 10-22-2018

...uploading.data...

(10-18-2018, 10:42 PM)Doc Holliday Wrote: Snubbed your people? Hardly. As I said before, I know little about your people. I've only heard stories in my travels.

Oh really?

(12-27-2013, 01:46 PM)Doc Holliday Wrote: Professor, I may have more information on Alice DeFrance if you need it. I'll dig through my files. I have some DNA samples from the late Aurelia DeFrance and one of Joseph but no others for now. I can send those to you if you need them.

I can catch and disprove each and every one of your lies. We can do this all day.

I told you Mr Holliday we are not stupid and your lies or honeyed words do not work on us. Words and facts have meaning here. From the moment you contacted us you were preaching about the Hippocratic Oath and your Fake Morality. And here you are, not five years ago, violating the Medical confidentiality of your patients.

Doctor Holliday we already know you are a dirty and corrupt professional. You also do not have the mental capacity to deceive us that you are not. We only seek from you to prove that you are good on your word, that you are helping people regardless of their affiliation and history. So we will be keeping a close eye on your mission in the south. If you try down there to cheat, sleaze or lie we are going to find out and your punishment will be severe.

Good luck Mr Holliday.