Discovery Gaming Community
To: Eureka Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Eureka Station (/showthread.php?tid=165324)

To: Eureka Station - Corile - 10-19-2018

[Image: 5qKRDb2.png]

Kalhmera,

I'd like to request a formal explanation why your base is shooting[1] Custodi pilots, why have you constructed a base in Corsair claimed space without prior consultation and what you're planning to do to make the Corsair Armada not show up at your door one lovely (read: next) morning.

You would delay response at your peril.

Yours faithfully,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
General of the Custodi

RE: To: Eureka Station - Kazinsal - 10-20-2018

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Natio-Octavarium-240-Dark.png]

Identification: Ambassador Daryl Ogden
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium Ministry of Relations

To: Dia Augustopolou, Custodi

Subject: RE: No subject
Encryption: Darn tootin'

Dearest General,

Well, now, slap me with a hot iron and call me a liar if you're not the prettiest woman I've seen in living memory. I am utterly horrified to hear that our humble abode's been taking shots at your spaceborne men and women. I assure you, ma'am, that it is a terribly unfortunate oversight and I am working to have it corrected. I believe we can make amends for this accidental conflict of hearts, minds, and plasma with a donation of the cost of a new fighter to your valiant organization, mm?

And as for the purpose of our little berth-on-a-stick in this corner of the sector, mm, yes, I do believe you are owed an explanation. It is merely an ambassadorial port -- one which our lovely people and any other lovely people of the cosmos can sit down and have a discussion about business and diplomacy alike in the warm embrace of diplomatic immunity granted by international law on embassies, if you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down.

I did not know that your brave souls operated in this region. Had I known that earlier I would have introduced myself and the people whom I am a representative of sooner. But I believe we can get past this subtle indiscretion on my part, yes?

With warmest hearts,
Ambassador Daryl Ogden
Natio Octavarium

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Eureka Station - Corile - 10-20-2018

Kyrie Ogden,

You may begin by outlining who you represent and what your organisation is while we deliberate on what to do with you.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
General of the Custodi

RE: To: Eureka Station - Kazinsal - 10-21-2018

Dearest General,

I am more than pleased to hear of your hold of fire upon our little corner of the southwest.

I represent the micronation of Natio Octavarium, a nation that is very micro and very precariously nestled between a bunch of interesting folk up in the northern Taus. Crayterians, Outcasts, rockhoppers, Gallic royalists, Gallic anti-royalists... None of them are shootin' at us, what with bein' more inclined to shoot at each other, but we are in the crossfire and we are, y'know, civilians. I'm sure someone will snap up there eventually, but I digress.

Our station is an embassy to the Omegas, one which has no military purpose whatsoever, I assure you. We have no quarrel with y'all. I have been informed by my people that your people will no longer be targeted by the station's self-defense plinkers.

If you still want to make the metals kiss and the plasma turn lively, then we would appreciate the heads-up. Ain't many people on this station but pulling them out could take a few hours.

With warmest hearts,
Ambassador Daryl Ogden
Natio Octavarium

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Eureka Station - Corile - 11-02-2018

Kyrie Ogden,

After a short deliberation with the Council of Elders we came to the following conclusion: we will permit your base to remain in Cambridge under the condition that at least once a month your organisation will provide us with 10'000 units of supplies delivered to Planet Crete and takes with you the same amount of Cretan exports. As far as what supplies -- food is preferred but any other essentials would be useful as well.

You may use this channel for proofs of deliveries.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
General of the Custodi

RE: To: Eureka Station - Kazinsal - 11-03-2018

Dearest General,

Give us a couple days to figure out the logistics of that whole endeavour. We don't have the supplies on hand right now, and getting a regular procurement will take some finagling to avoid unwanted questioning at the border.

We'll be in touch shortly. Are there any delicacies in particular you'd like us to try to source? I assume countless tonnes of rice isn't exactly high on your list of wants.

Hearts and minds,
Ambassador Daryl Ogden
Natio Octavarium

[ Transmission Ended ]