Discovery Gaming Community
To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. (/showthread.php?tid=165332)

To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. - Felicity Willing - 10-20-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Ms. Valdez, Mr. Aquila,

With utter anxiety we are observing the development of events around Malta; we have already withdrawn our most high ranking diplomats in case civil war breaks out.
However, quite a sensitive matter have been brought to our attention, and the investigation of it gives us yet another reason for a pleasant visit to Malta.
But pleasantries aside: let us get to the point.
A Lucullus-class liner with the callsign Calliope along with a passenger of it, Charlotte DeFrance.
With what we currently have at hand - we have a certain degree of confidence that both The Calliope and Charlotte DeFrance last place of stay is Malta, and they were not brought there with their consent.
I expect you to have no issues with providing us with full information about the current place of stay of Charlotte DeFrance, as well as her well-being.
I am waiting patiently for your response.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. - Backo - 10-20-2018

[Image: 9cumj2P.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Re: Calliope; Charlotte DeFrance
Priority: Medium

Buenos dias, senora,

I am very curious as to why you'd think I would know of or be concerned with the whereabouts of a member of the DeFrance familia. Senora, I'll have to disappoint you that subterfuge and political cunning are not my forte. If said Charlotte did in fact arrive to Malta in a less than willing manner, your best bet would be to ask the National Council about it. Or perhaps Enma Loyola, she had a taste for political games. I'm sure you'll be able to find her in some shithole in the Omegas. At least that's where she told me she's going.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None

RE: To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. - Felicity Willing - 10-20-2018

...uploading.data...

Senora Valdez.

Subterfuge and political games might not be your forte, but the data provided clearly states: two ships of Legión Maltesa have crossed the Gallic border through the Tau - Lorraine corridor. Twice. One of them, senora, evidently have been manned by yourself.
You might not be partaking in the political games, but you could be a tool to start another turn of them.
We are also aware of the senora Loyola involvement in this, but the first trace have led to you, this is why you, senora Valdez, have been questioned in the first place.
I will now ask directly - have you participated in capturing The Calliope and bringing it to Malta along with Charlotte DeFrance?
Was miss DeFrance alive and unharmed when she was brought to the Outcast space?
That's all i want you, senora Valdez, to tell me.

RE: To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. - Backo - 10-20-2018

[Image: psRdlZi.png]

Buenos dias, senora Willing,

And why should I tell you whether or not Charlotte was kidnapped by the Legion Maltesa and sent into the sexual dungeon of Enma Loyola where she may or may not have been abused in lewd ways?

Like, what's in it for me or the Legion to share any information regarding our Gallic raids and the spoils they brought at all? So far the only thing you've offered was your arrogance. Whenever I've asked the Lane Hackers for a favor, things were never free of charge, why do you expect me to act as a good samaritan now?

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

RE: To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. - Felicity Willing - 10-20-2018

...uploading.data...

Senora Valdez.

I never said you should act like a good samaritan. Neither i am going to appeal to the old friendship and partnership between the Maltese and the Lane Hackers, as i expect to matter little to nothing for you.
But we, as the information brokers, know best that any piece of information has it's price.
Speak your mind, senora, and unless your request is utterly ridiculous - i am sure i will be able to grant you - or The Legion - your desire.

RE: To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. - Backo - 10-21-2018

Much better, senora,

I need information regarding the allies of the Order within Kusari. More importantly any dealings the Chrysanthemums have done with Golanski's Order. Fulfill this request and I'll tell you everything I know regarding the Calliope and it's passengers.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

RE: To: Legión Maltesa: Eliza Valdez, Ezio Aquila. - Backo - 11-29-2018

Hola?

Surely you haven't completely forgotten about this, senora? And here I thought you really wanted to know Charlotte's whereabouts...

Or was it my request too unreasonable? Undoubtedly you have dirt on everyone, even the Chrysanthemums.

If you're still interested, do call! Maybe we could even renegotiate for something else in return if this request of mine was so unreasonable?

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.