Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® (/showthread.php?tid=165422)

To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® - Venkman - 10-25-2018

.....connecting /
.....password_required: ############/
..... sender: Sophie Pomeroy /
.....uploading_transmission /

[Image: 8uIWK5G.png]
[Image: MUoaHxP.png]

Dear Representatives of Samura.

My name is Sophie Pomeroy, I am Directeur Général of Ille De France Shipping which is currently the largest shipping company in whole Gallia and beyond. That being said I wish to further improve already good relation between our two companies.

Let me begin with first saying how it saddens me to see two Houses such as Kusari and Rheinland fight each other, personally I hope that there will be peace soon. Being as it is we must do our best to overcome these hard times and we can do it together. Same as your House, Gallia is at war with the House of Bretonia and Liberty. Our factories and shipyards are working non-stop. Materials are in constant need, materials that your company may provide.

Nagano is rich with ore that we're interested in, ore that you're actively extracting from the field around Shirane. The Kingdom is interested in importing aforementioned Platinum ore. What I am offering are bonuses for completed shipments. Let's start with 5 shipments of Platinum ore, at least 4.500 cargo per shipment. The cargo should be delivered to our station in Ille De France - Sarcelles Shipping Facility. Once the shipments are completed, your company will receive a bonus of 50.000.000 Fr.

If this proves to be a successful deal, you may expect a larger list.

I await your reply.

[Image: brkoizw.png]

.....disconnecting /

RE: To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® - pals - 10-31-2018

[Image: Arata-bar.png]

Konnichiwa
Dear Sophie Pomeroy
Directeur Général of Ille De France Shipping

I am Arata Nagatoma, Director of Resource Management. 2nd in command of Samura Heavy Industries. It is always pleasure a call from a friendly side. We are eager to further improve already good relation between our two companies.

I am agreed with you that war is going on through out the Sirius and Gallia sector, Specially between two house Kusari and Rheinland, which have already effected in our gloaming business.

We will surely deliver you 5 shipments of Platinum ore, at least 4.500 cargo per shipment in Ille De France - Sarcelles Shipping Facility within 3 working days.

Sayonara
Arata Nagatoma
Director of Resource Management, Samura Heavy Industries.

[Image: Arata-bar-end.png]

RE: To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® - avs - 11-02-2018

[Image: Usegi-Bar.png]

Konnichiwa
Dear Sophie Pomeroy

As per our current agreement with our directors, here is the first load of Platinum Ore has been delivered in Sarcelles Shipping Facility. Rest of the shipment will be delivered within due time.

Prove of Delivery :

[Image: cYAyYFj.png?1]
[Image: BOxa9b5.png?1]

[
[Image: Usegi-end.png]

RE: To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® - pals - 11-02-2018

Konnichiwa
Dear Sophie Pomeroy

As per our current agreement here is the few load of Platinum Ore has been delivered in Sarcelles Shipping Facility. Rest of the shipment will be delivered within due time.

1.Delivery & time prove
2. Delivery & time prove
3. Delivery & time prove

RE: To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® - avs - 11-03-2018

[Image: Usegi-Bar.png]

Konnichiwa
Dear Sophie Pomeroy

As per our present agreement here is our final load of Platinum Ore, we are delivering in Sarcelles Shipping Facility.
I am glad to delivered our precious Platinum Ore, which gives me a lot of credit.

Sayonara

Prove of Delivery 1
Prove of Delivery 1.1

[Image: Usegi-end.png]

RE: To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® - pals - 11-07-2018

Konnichiwa
Dear Sophie Pomeroy

I am pleased to pass along the news that all requested goods have been delivered to Sarcelles Shipping Facility as per the contract details. 22500 units of platinum ore now sit within your cargo hold. Thank you for choosing Samura Heavy Industries to take care of your shipping needs. As always, do not hesitate to contact us in the future for any other assistance you may need.

Under the agreement, please send us the bonus amount which will be credited in this address.
Samura|-Emi

Sayonara
Arata Nagatoma
Director of Resource Management, Samura Heavy Industries.

RE: To: Samura Industries ⚜️ ⚜️ From: Ile De France Shipping® - Neonzumi - 11-07-2018

.....connecting /
.....password_required: ############/
..... sender: Jeanne_Lorraine /
.....uploading_transmission /

[Image: 8uIWK5G.png]
[Image: umd52zE.png]

Bonjour monsieur Nagamoto. I hope you are having a wonderful day. To keep my introduction short, the name is Jeanne Lorraine. I was appointed by mademoiselle Pomeroy to finalize this little piece of business we've conducted.

Ile-de-France Shipping is pleased by your swift and efficient work, you will find that the before mentioned bonus of 50.000.000 Fr has been forwarded[1] by our department of finance through the account of IDF|Victorieux. We are sincerely looking forward to our future cooperation.

Meilleurs voeux.

[Image: brkoizw.png]

.....disconnecting /