Discovery Gaming Community
Bye - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Leaving Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=350)
+---- Thread: Bye (/showthread.php?tid=165519)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bye - Rogue - 10-29-2018

Surprise, surprise!

No long story or rant. Recently this game has been consuming too much of my time. I should be spending this time on advancing in my real life.
I can already see faces of some fools lighting up with joy. But fear not, something far worse than me has taken over. Just a matter of time before you see it.

For those who have been waiting for that video tutorial series, it won't happen. There might still be one, but it will be made by someone far greater than me.

For the basics, use this outdated Red Hessian Operation Manual. It has some good basic stuff (scroll all the way down).
There are a ton of other manuals, but this one is really easy to understand.

By now I have as many unlisted videos as I have videos that are public on my channel. The majority of them are training videos. I might make some of them public, so you can use those too.

I am also looking for someone to continue running the Youtube Directory. It's not big deal. Basically, just update it when you receive PM's and posts on the thread. Every now and then use the usual search tags on Youtube such as "Discovery Freelancer" and filter them by upload date, to see if there are any new channels around. PM me on Discord if you are interested. ("Rogue#4322")

These are some of the more significant alts you might recognize: @Ryu Haruko @"Shae Vizla" @Dos Santos

Here is my third and final post in a thread that gives these players some faces.

Thank you all for making this experience one I will remember. I have actually learned quite a few things from this game that have helped me out in life.

Edit: Just realized that I am the last active member of the legendary Rot Front. The tag is now open to all. Maybe someone will remake this faction back to greatness! As you can see, it's story is already written. Here are some memories: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Bye - Kalhmera - 10-29-2018

Take care mate, hope you do well in life!

RE: Bye - Emperor Tekagi - 10-29-2018

What to say? With a shrinked community, the bad parts of it become more visible, who and what is bad is relative, subjective, naturally but it's just the way it is.
Can't even remember any real interaction with you guys.. and seeing another person go. Oh well, it's somewhat daily, just not everyone leaves a thread about it. But it is no big secret the reasons for it are always similar.
Take care, dude.

RE: Bye - marco - 10-29-2018

Since you have allowed yourself to include me in your hate list, I feel obliged to disassemble you. I've been here for about only one year, and I'm sorry I did not know that tag of the faction. If I ask to inform myself , you CANNOT denigrate me. Read carefully, that was a question."What factions is tCS?" what's your point to blame me for this question?
"Mercenary in conn? XD" --> someone told me this, without explaining, it's not my fault.
I really suggest to remove the whole image, it really makes you really childish. And you cannot say that I'm wrong, because you put my id in an image called "fools". Wrong wrong choise...
I did not know you, and I still don't want to know you at this point. Your decision is hasty like your will in doing that image. And because of that, it's obvious that you will come back. So, avoid all.
Enjoy life
Bye, cya later

RE: Bye - Piombo65 - 10-29-2018

I didn't even notice about this hate to tCS and I heard about them.

RE: Bye - Kanzler Niemann - 10-29-2018

War cool, schöne Zeit noch Wink

RE: Bye - Venkman - 10-29-2018

Exe: They got memed by me in Bering all the time

ayyyy lmao

And ehhh see you in about 2 weeks.

RE: Bye - Kauket - 10-29-2018

thanks for reminding me to ban some people from the server

RE: Bye - Wesker - 10-29-2018

glorious monument image Wrote:"ISLAM=tCS"

Fam you are always welcome in [RHA] if you decide to return.

ps: ur still bad)))

RE: Bye - Sombs - 10-29-2018

I mean, if you spent that much time on creating collages of people hating on you on their Discord servers, you've definitely wasted your time. No matter what you do, some people rather bandwagon instead of forming their own opinion, and it just takes one PvP encounter to make yourself unwanted in the community.

Don't give a damn about their opinions. As long as people want to fly with or against you, you're golden, no matter how many other people are out there and judge you while being shitters.