Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gunda Riehl | Subject: Daddy has a few questions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gunda Riehl | Subject: Daddy has a few questions (/showthread.php?tid=165605)

To: Gunda Riehl | Subject: Daddy has a few questions - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-06-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 2.png]

My dear Gunda, what happened? I thought you were making inquiries about Wolff and the status of your Direktor who needs to understand he made a mistake and properly apologize. But I haven't received any updates from you so far.

In any case I have urgent classified news for you and we need to meet you as soon as possible.

- Wolfgang "Daddy" Weisen.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Gunda Riehl | Subject: Daddy has a few questions - Enkidu - 11-13-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: WjInFu0.gif]
G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
[Image: YYaq0dT.gif]
Ridrrs

To: You're a man-hag, Weisen. Eyes like an acid attack victim, a mouth like a fish.
Subject: Shoot straight.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

“You're not stalking me over the neuralnet to blat me into ego death. I'm not your spy in the Union. I don't owe you piss, you don't have leverage. "

"I'm going to tell you because I'd rather you come to me than bury another kid."

"Wolff's dead. Shot three times in the chest aboard the Sirene. Word on the line is that he tried to coerce the packlead of the Pacifica defence wing and didn't realise humans have differences of opinion. You were right up until the point where you didn't mention why he did it. Dumb kid was talked into it. Confessed, too - the Direktorate's got it on audio record. Everyone from Alien acolytes to -you- were backing Wolff to the hilt, which puts -you- on the same team as the infectees, buddy. I'm waiting on the audio file to confirm, but the Direktor's hanging onto it till it loses strategic relevance."

"Someone span Wolff a spiel made of pyrite and plastic promises that Frei was angling for a war. Radicalised a promising kid with a Seigfried complex and a Brutus shank. That might have not have just been the Hackers, I'm willing to believe in incidental innocence for now. Just for now."

"Frei isn't going to apologise for anything he did, why he did it, or how he did it. Far as I'm concerned right now, the Hackers killed Wolff if anything in Wolff's confession is true. Drove him to terrorise his own people. Lied about Frei, Lied about Frei's motives. No way to confirm that one way or the other, but I believe in him. I believe in my friends; and Wolff might have been many things, but first of all, he was a crap liar."

"If the Hackers want to walk away from this, you need to change your game-plan. People, not puppets. Common cause, not espionage. It's not going to get the Union to do what you want. Offering intel we can use? That might. It's what you're good at. Stick to what you're good at."

"We'll meet in Puerto Rico."

The birdclock croaked when it saw the sun, tethered to a spring.
G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

RE: To: Gunda Riehl | Subject: Daddy has a few questions - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-15-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: FisXB8l.png][Image: 2.png]

Ah Gunda, I knew you would miss me.

You know with all this whining people would think we are a couple. I know you are a lovely girl but let's not give them more ammunition for gossip my dear.

Ah and I was wondering when Corin Frei would pin this on us, I could see this from a mile away. Not that we care any longer, the old drunkard could fall from the stairs and still accuse an invisible Hacker leg tripping him off. It is unfortunate that the old man is too proud to admit the truth and you all too afraid to tell him that he is wrong. I will meet you in Thuringia but keep in mind that all the big plans will not be set in motion without a fresh start.

You already know what I am talking about.

RE: To: Gunda Riehl | Subject: Daddy has a few questions - Enkidu - 11-15-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
Ridrrs

To: Weisen.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

“'Rico. You're going to meet me in Puerto Rico or you're going to have to pray to whatever hactivist you worship that we're in the same place at the same time."

"Thuringia isn't anything approaching 'safe'. If you die I'm going to get held responsible for it. If I die, God knows who replaces me."

G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

RE: To: Gunda Riehl | Subject: Daddy has a few questions - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-17-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 2.png]

Fine, fine.

Somehow you always manage to convince me. Meet me at Carolina Outpost in 4 hours from now. Don't forget to bring all your toys.

RE: To: Gunda Riehl | Subject: Daddy has a few questions - Enkidu - 11-17-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
Ridrrs

To: Weisen.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

“'I'll be there."

"Fella, if you're trying to insert yourself into my prefrontal cortex, you might want to know that my favourite flowers are blue jillies and I'm into the Baden Opera."

"I don't have many food allergies but I am allergic to bullcrap. Don't serve it and I won't serve it back."

"Scout's honour."

[font=Trebuchet MS] [color=#a0a0a0]

G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.