Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ezrael Vertiga - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ezrael Vertiga (/showthread.php?tid=165611)

Pages: 1 2

To: Ezrael Vertiga - Kaze - 11-05-2018

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start
Identification: Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed not available...

Mr. Vertiga,

The LSF broadcast channel delivered quite the curious news. Ms. von Westefeld and Ms. Sweetwater caught and killed. Do you confirm? If so, my sincere condolences and I will forward the news regarding Ms. Sweetwater to the necessary parties.

Regards,
K. Dagon.
--A hidden trigger prevents this message to be seen more than this one time--

Transmission: End

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 11-05-2018

[Image: XNOnMEW.png]
[Image: 4FRkaWT.png]

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] receiving transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] identifying encryption
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] applying available decryption keys
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] processing transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] format: text
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] checking transmission for hazardous content
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] status: trusted
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] tracing neural net ID
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] trusted neural net ID recognized
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] loading neural net avatar
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] playing transmission

Neural Net ID
ABIGAIL RYAN

Esteemed Mister Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon,

my name is Abigail Ryan. As Battleship Apahanta's counselor I have the authority to inform you about Captain Ezrael Vertiga currently, as a consequence of special circumstances, not having the capacity to reply to any transmissions by himself. On behalf of the Captain I would like to ask you for patience until he is able to respond to you himself.

Regards,
A. Ryan

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 0

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Kaze - 11-05-2018

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start

Ms. Ryan.

A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Your name is not in the crew manifest of the Apahanta.

While I am not contacting through the proper channels due to an ongoing operation, Commander Aguilar or Mr. Vertiga himself are to contact me within the next standard four hours to properly commit your credentials and any changes to the crew manifest or I am forced to believe the Apahanta was taken by an unknown party and thus, having its movements and docking privileges rescinded.

Regards,
K. Dagon.

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 11-05-2018

[Image: pda07_by_rhulaner-davup7u.png]

Neural Net ID
SHERRY AGUILAR

Commodore Dagon,

Miss Ryan opened this channel to me. I apologise for the inconveniences, but we are currently dealing with a troublesome situation that requires time to sort out. I hereby confirm that Miss Abigail Ryan is a recent addition to the crew and the acting counselor of the ship. You will find the current crew roster in the attachments.

As for your question to the Captain, we are at this point unable to confirm or deny the truth of the LSF broadcast, however I personally would assume it to be true. I don't see a benefit for the LSF to publish fake news on this scale. Nevertheless we lack any information that could confirm or deny the claim. We also lack the means to initiate an investigation without raising suspicion for the interest in two formerly liberty-wide wanted criminals.

I hope this suffices for now. Captain Vertiga will contact you as soon as... as soon as his medical condition allows it. Once again, pardon the circumstances.

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 1

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Kaze - 11-05-2018

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start

Commander Aguilar.

I am already on an exfil route, so the crew roster will be uploaded to the BDC as soon as possible. Please do update me or a member of the Admiralty Board if it so changes. Her Majesty Service can also help you that regard, but a.. more traditional approach does not attract unwanted attention upon uploading a new listing.

As for confirmation on Ms. Sweetwater fate, I will hold on contacting the interested parties. If it does prove to be what the LSF states, do tell Mr. Vertiga to keep watch on his six. And twelve. Mostly twelve as she never had issues in shooting from the front.

And lastly, if there is also confirmation on Ms. von Westefeld.. Well, I will await for Mr. Vertiga to respond to talk to him about such delicate matter. I also do apologize the different network, but using the BAF network in here would be like issuing a buggle call inside a hellcats nest in Saigon.

Regards,
K. Dagon.

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Kaze - 11-28-2018

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Ceylon
To: Ezrael Vertiga

[Image: jXFJtw6.png]

Good day, Mr. Vertiga.

Inquiries have been made regarding my original question to you. And I have found myself still without answers.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 11-29-2018

[Image: gdhlkjhdklghjdklhjfdlh_by_rhulaner-dc2tv7i.png]

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

Commodore, is there any reason to question the LSF broadcast?

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Kaze - 11-29-2018

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Ceylon
To: Ezrael Vertiga

[Image: jXFJtw6.png]

Mr. Vertiga.

One would think you were on your deathbed. And do not deflect my question with another one, it is a very basic defense technique that you tend to abuse when you do not want to answer.

Do you confirm Ms. Sweetwater and Ms. von Westefeld demise as reported by the LSF or not?

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 11-29-2018

[Image: gdhlkjhdklghjdklhjfdlh_by_rhulaner-dc2tv7i.png]

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

I'd tell you not to be worried about my physical condition, but I never got the vibe that you care about that. Do I understand it correctly that in one of the former transmissions you implied that I was the one to carry the consequences in case of Miss Sweetwater being as dead as the LSF claims her to be?

If so, do you actually expect me to confirm the death of these two women? I have already to deal with assassins sent by the Lane Hackers and the Order. The former because your Auxesian friends moved through Sirius and told everyone, despite not having evidence, my girlfriend was infected. Then I grabbed her and dragged her to their damn mothership to have them take an actual look at her and my body and whoops! They realized they were wrong. The Lane Hackers however didn't want to believe it, demanding a mania interrogation. I denied it and since then I am on their list. The latter only added my name to their bounty board when I happened to have been at your service in New London, Newcastle and Tau-31 to take out two of their capital ships lead by idiots that were weirdly eager to provoke a conflict with your house and got the shit beaten out of them for being dumb fucks. I really don't need even more people to happily ram a dagger into my back - or chest - the next time I set a foot on a planet.

So let's say they are still alive, alright? Let's say the Liberty Security Forces created a giant public bluff to pretend that a former Reaver and her friend got blown up by a sunglasses wearing, cigarre smoking Interdictor dickhead. Let's say vanished entirely and their names will never appear again on any security checkpoints.

Is that what you would prefer to hear, Commodore? Hm?

RE: To: Ezrael Vertiga - Kaze - 11-29-2018

Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start

Mr. Vertiga.

A mere yes or no would suffice, but it seems you have a lot to talk about. Distraction or stress, I cannot tell.. Yet.

I do however take care of my own, regardless of how cold I may appear. How else one would explain who and what I am today if not that? I will relay your reply to the source of this line of inquiry and I must apologize for the comm switching, but I began a travel towards the Omicrons as we speak, bouncing this off from a protected network.

<silence>

You have always delivered when asked by Bretonia, even with your subterfuge and willful ways. So for that you have my thanks, my gratitude and still my past offer of support in an incognito form. If nothing, these past days made me evaluate the need to display the gratitude I have towards those that have helped me in the past and present, for I do not know if tomorrow I will have the chance to say it.

With regards,
K. Dagon.