Discovery Gaming Community
NEMP: Freeport 11 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: NEMP: Freeport 11 (/showthread.php?tid=165684)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

NEMP: Freeport 11 - Skorak - 11-09-2018

NEMP Strike: Freeport 11
Omicron Event

Rule Changes
● Omicron Delta is now CONTESTED TERRITORY: All PVP deaths suffered by non-generic IDs in this area have a reduced cooldown of 30 minutes, instead of the standard two hours. You will be prompted by a warning about this when you enter a CONTESTED system.

Background
The Commune has launched a NEMP warhead on Freeport 11. Threats before and the Freeports experience with NEMP Strikes make the following procedures fairly efficient. Still repairs will have to be brough in from a stockpile in Omega-49. Lanzarote is giving out Hull Segments to be shipped to Delta. A transporting fee will be paid.

Description
NEMP Event by the Commune @Alesia Williams
The event will start on the 09th of November. Freeport 11 is disabled for docking

The event will end once all supplies have been brought in.

Bonuses
Trade Event: Hull Segments to Ennibeck Spaceport

Registration Required - NO

Hull Segments from Lanzarote, Omega-49 to Ennibeck Spaceport, Omicron Delta
IDs eligible for the Trade Event:
Anyone

Profit Per Unit: 8000(Hull Segments take 2x cargo space)

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Lythrilux - 11-09-2018

Suggestion:

To better make this coincide with the existing event, and to maximise activity, what if instead of hull segments the Freeport is repaired with APM Advanced Hardware from Alabama shipyard? The Freeport has been bombed so many times - perhaps something more advanced would be better for the repairs this time around? Smile

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Nightowl - 11-09-2018

The ships in Freeport 11 can undock, can't they?

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - diamond1 - 11-09-2018

(11-09-2018, 09:51 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: Suggestion:

To better make this coincide with the existing event, and to maximise activity, what if instead of hull segments the Freeport is repaired with APM Advanced Hardware from Alabama shipyard? The Freeport has been bombed so many times - perhaps something more advanced would be better for the repairs this time around? Smile

That would be an interesting way for people to make a return trip to the iridium field event, and bring more people along. I've not seen people hang around much after day one of the event, but that's just me.

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Sombs - 11-09-2018

Have fun with all the transports taking the quick route through Omega-47, Wesker

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Lusitano - 11-09-2018

pathetic! event! jsut because someone is angry by losing theur pob, think that can do anything that he wants, incluind insulting by personal messages, and having support of the administrators, is one of the many reasons why this server rarely has more and 40 poeple at the same time, when some years ago the server was so full that many couldn't enter to play. goo d luck qith this pseudo event ... wait ... and what about the other event? two events at the same time in the same place? now where freelancers and zoners can dock? that's really stupid.

and i decided to make this public. now one person can decide what all others can do. pathetic . have fun :

Please, at least try to Roleplay in this thread, instead of making your personal emotions around it seem too transparent.

Now , think of the real life, would you really be cheering , when somebody threats a station with a Nuclear warhead?
I doubt it...
Nor you can decide the outcomes of that station.
A Nuclear threat is not something to be cheered at, and the Mini-Event it will cause will shut down Docking bays eventually.

Now please, try to stay mature in all this.

Thank you.

oh wait .. will at least the administrators fr5 the so call commune from all zoner bases? (i bet it wont)

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Alex(Pineapple) - 11-09-2018

What is your problem? Mate, just apply the sandwich rule. It's an event, it's supposed to be fun. Explain it to yourself however you want but this is a result of a long RP. <3

RE: NEMP: Freeport 11 - Alesia Williams - 11-09-2018

Quote:"mature? lololol you are only do this because you lost your pob LOLOLOLOL now that is very matur LOLOLOl pathetic LOLOL"
~Lusitano

Big Grin

I don't understand where I insulted you, I merely wanted you to put a little more effort in, as it was supposed to serve as a activity generating event.

No , the PoB was one part of the whole series of civil unrest that Alesia caused around there, and was never meant to be taken seriously, only to start generating activity around.

Please do point out where I insulted you?

A-