Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cpt. Ezrael Vertiga of the Apahanta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cpt. Ezrael Vertiga of the Apahanta (/showthread.php?tid=165744)

To: Cpt. Ezrael Vertiga of the Apahanta - Vexykin - 11-12-2018

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---Sender ID: Captain Phil Adamson, LNS-Providence---
---Encryption: High---

Greetings Ezrael,

It has been a long time we last saw each other, but maybe you still remember me, as we fought side by side in the battle of Port Carthage and lately we briefly fought in Bretonia against the Cultists.
How have you been? How are you still coping with the dangers and hazards of the vast Sirius?

About me though, I've been on a faraway mission, that took me to Bretonia to further investigate the Gallic struggle and their advancements in the tides of war.
Our Warship was needed in the battles of Bretonia, so Providence lent a hand to the beloved House of Tea.
We've also witnessed multiple Cultist attacks and we were analyzing the situation further.
Soon enough we are almost ready to resume our information gathering back in the hazardous Omicrons, and we're already making preparations for the upcoming voyage.

Before that though, and now that I'm done chit-chatting, certain weaponry we've witnessed here aboard the Providence, mounted on your Apahanta, when we fought side by side against the Cultist threat in Bretonia, has aroused me interest in acquiring any data regarding this type of weaponry.
Don't you happen to know anything of such equipment properties or the means on how to produce such advanced type of weaponry? Who's the original manufacturer , or how is their durability compared to the generic line of Heavy weapons?
Any information on the subject would be much appreciated, so thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Captain Phil Adamson

---TRANSMISSION LOST---

RE: To: Cpt. Ezrael Vertiga of the Apahanta - Sombs - 11-12-2018

[Image: XNOnMEW.png]
[Image: Hqz1Ftu.png]

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] receiving transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] identifying encryption
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] applying available decryption keys
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] processing transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] format: text
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] checking transmission for hazardous content
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] status: trusted
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] tracing neural net ID
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] trusted neural net ID recognized
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] loading neural net avatar
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] playing transmission

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

I do remember you. One hell of a surprise to have had an Overlord at our side against the Order and Corsairs at the Battle of Carthage.

The Apahanta has caught much attention with the rather unique weaponry it uses. Matter of factly, we produce these weapons ourselves. Most of these designs originated from all over Sirius and even Gallia, however we managed to update these rather old and sometimes even incomplete or abandoned technologies for the use on modern ships.

I've added a catalogue to this transmission. Take a look at the stuff. If you find something you are interested in, you can purchase the blueprints for 100.000.000 Credits per weapon. In some rare cases we have some samples. For anything else, you'll need to find a way to construct these weapons on your own, which is a costly but rewarding process.

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 1

RE: To: Cpt. Ezrael Vertiga of the Apahanta - Vexykin - 12-20-2018

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---Sender ID: Captain Phil Adamson, LNS-Providence---
---Encryption: High---

Greetings Ezrael,

I come forward to you once again, but this time with an apology, for yet again disappearing without a trace.
You see the nature of our mission tends to be quite volatile in terms of reaching out to open communication links.
Sometimes we're so far out in the unknown, that we can't even get a communication satellite near 500 Clicks, to boost our transmissions enough to send them out properly.

So, as it turned out around in our endeavors, we've met a very interesting fella who wanted to get rid of the very same technology you just so happen to have blueprints for, so we made some shady deals with the fella and we both got what we initially wanted.
As to reasons in why the so called Doctor wanted to get rid of those experimental weapons, remains unknown.

With the following, I'm afraid we don't need to purchase any blueprints from you just yet, and we owe you an another apology for absolutely wasting your time. Ain't time the most precious thing we have in life 'eh?

Eh...Anyway, if we ever need to upgrade , you'd be the first to be contacted by the Providence.
But for now, we have our scientists working on reverse-engineering the already existing Codename "Gale cannons" and "Autopulse" cannons.

Thank you for your information on the subject, and we'll definitely see again.

Until our ways part again...
Best Regards,
Captain Phil Adamson

---TRANSMISSION LOST---