Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. (/showthread.php?tid=165787)

To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. - Felicity Willing - 11-13-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

The delay of the promised meeting have lasted inappropriately long. I will be expecting an answer - and the meeting arranged in the next 72 hours.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. - Emperor Tekagi - 11-13-2018

[Image: GC_bla.png]

Konbanwa, Deceiver.

It would be too kind of you if you could calm down your tone. Additionally I would like to know what makes you think you can be that demanding? It is within our possibilities to arrange a meeting within the requested timeframe, depending on the topic.
All I am aware of is that a Lane Hacker wished to speak to, let's call it influential Sisters, but also that we are to expect a message. This is not the sort of message I like to see. So if you could please tame your tongue and state what your wish to talk with one of us is about?

Thank you for your attention.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. - Emperor Tekagi - 11-15-2018

Konbanwa, Deceiver.

48 hours are over and I come back here to see no reply so far. I assume whatever you wanted cannot be that urgent then?
Take this as a reminder and a lesson, Miss. Don't demand stuff within a timeframe when you let 2/3 of the time pass without even replying to a simple question.
A meeting within the 24 hours left of your set timeframe appears unlikely, mostly due to a lack of reply from your side.

That's all.

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. - Emperor Tekagi - 11-16-2018

Konbanwa, again.

I take this as a simple 'no' to my question regarding the topic of your request. If it is of such importance, send someone else to contact us. We are done here, Miss.

That's all.

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. - Felicity Willing - 11-17-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

We will be done here as soon as i find it necessary to close this transmission. Until then - you are going to listen to me, whetever you like it - or not.

It was your Sister who i stumbled into in Texas (which is, should i remind you - is Liberty Sovereign space, and per section four paragraph one of the Orange Treaty is considered Lane Hacker controlled space.)
During our brief conversation i have received an invitation to Morioka, and a promise to organise a meeting with Elder Sisters there. Or, at least - to do her best in order to do so. I have also notified her that i will disclose the reasons for the necessarity of this meeting privately to them.
And i ended up spending over a week of my time in senseless expectation of miracle, clearly having in mind i have plenty of other matters to attend.
Now be so kind and pass the word of my desire to where it belongs, and do it properly.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. - Emperor Tekagi - 11-17-2018

Konbanwa.

How unfortunate then. She did not pass things to us this way. This doesn't explain why you let so much time pass before approaching us, nor does it explain why you simply ignored the timeframe you set yourself. I am a busy person myself. State the reason for all this and get to Morioka now or never. I don't like playing games. If you can't live with this, get Weisen to deal with this matter.

That's all.

RE: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums. - Emperor Tekagi - 11-17-2018

Konbanwa.

Alright. You can play this games with yourself alone, Miss.

Goodbye.