Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tsukihime Administrators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tsukihime Administrators (/showthread.php?tid=165837)

To: Tsukihime Administrators - Irma Bunt. - 11-17-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136b.png][Image: 2.png]

Upon heading to Ames Research Station I noticed multiple strange structures above the freeport. After finishing my inspection of these structures, I have three questions for you. What is your purpose here in Kepler, Why do the Lane Hackers not have access to dock on these structures, and who are you? Time is not on your side as I hate waiting, and considering the infancy of these bases, not much would be needed to topple them over should you take to long.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Tsukihime Administrators - MotokoSusu - 11-17-2018

::Comms Open......::
:: Prepare For Data Burst ::
:: Encryption Protocols ::
:: Decrypting.... ..... ...::

[Image: 9IPdbHQ.png]
Name: Commander Motoko Susubo

To: Irma.Bunt

[Image: siO8T9v.png?1]

Miss Bunt: I am Motoko Susubo of the Abh Researcher Group and Commander of the Goddess Class Research Vessel Shizuha. We have operated out of the Kepler System once before and have made a return to the same system. I would rather speak with the Professor on this matter seeing I have had discussions with him in the past. If you were to ask him I am sure he could fill you in on what we do.

Upon your inspection of our complex, you must have taken notice of each station's IFF stating that three of them had restricted docking and one was docking by request only. We do like to keep track of who is running in and out of our doors. If you want docking right to the main building all you have to do is request it. Without all the saber rattling. But that request would need to come from the Professor so as to iron out what permissions and such would be granted and at what levels. I personally have had no contact with you ever and I would need verification from the Professor.

Yes, the Lane Hackers have a presence in Kepler, but so do the Zoners of which the Abh Research Group is. We build equipment and research on how to improve that equipment from navigation to reactors power systems.

So if you would please pass this on to the professor so we may be able to iron out these details.

Encrypted Time Stamp rEJS3ggG%$35260

:: Transmission End ::

RE: To: Tsukihime Administrators - Irma Bunt. - 11-17-2018

...uploading.data...

The Professorship will not be bothered with this trivial task, Know I have the full authority to speak for the Lane Hackers on this matter and you will be dealing with me. Now I am expecting you to be so kind as to inform me of what exactly your research and equipment building will entail. I am giving you a chance at honesty here, speak the truth and something fruitful may come out of all this. I also require all of your modular bases to allow Lane Hackers access.

Miss Bunt: It is hard to believe that the Professorship would leave high-end negotiations to a lower level agent when so many things can go south. As far as what we do I had explained we build scanners, jump drives, and that is the bulk of our business with maybe the addition of other systems as time goes along. But I will point out that future projects are as time prescribes and the group's needs or needs of clients.

As far as being truthful we have no reason to tell half-truths. But ultimately that is up to your perception. But I will note that we have not placed our factories and they will remain on our Goddess vessels until this is sorted out.

I realized you are wanting to have access to the labs but you still have not given us any details on IFF information to pass down to our dock masters for each building. If this is an official request you still need to give us the docking information.
This is one of the reasons I asked for the Professorship to deal with this. I am sure they would have passed that information along and we could have wrapped this up sooner.

So we will be waiting for this all important information

encrypted Time Stamp ju^^%rwgf33ggG%$36358

...uploading.data...

Members of the Lane Hackers Inner Circle are elite personnel who demonstrate qualities beyond your comprehension, tread carefully who you insult. All those bearing LH~ will need docking access immediately, I will require a list, an exact list of everything you will create on your modular bases. Unless your confident the only things you will be creating are scanning equipment and Jump Drives, any future projects you decide to take on you will need to inform us of what It is your doing. Do not test me again.

Miss Bunt: It is not our intention to test anyone. But identification is key in allowing docking rights to a restricted area. You have to look at it through the optics on our side. You show up and make demands on us when you have nothing more than a communication. How do we know if you are legitimate? Within the next 24 hours, I will inform the dock masters of the main unit to add your Organization to the whitelist for now. But I will be in contact with the Professorship over your current demands of wanting access to our proprietary information and the restricted sections. That will require a Non- Disclosure agreement between us and the Lane Hackers Professorship. Unless you want to take full responsibility for signing a corporate contract.

We don't want our research just being handed over to a second party without certain guarantees. What is to say you get this research and pervert it or sell it off. This is not just a one-way street. Also, there has been only demands from you and no upside on our end. I think you understand that in negotiations there is a give and take. It is only proper to now start showing us what you are willing to give.

encrypted Time Stamp ju^^%rwgf33ggG%$36358

...uploading.data...

You don't seem to understand the predicament that you are in, let me get you up to speed. You have built structures in our territory without letting us know, then insulted a member of the Inner Circle. This is not a negotiation, and I nor the Lane Hackers are in a position to give you anything. A colleague of mine informed me you where here before, and a rogue Blood Dragon Warship destroyed your structures and you left for a time. Now you come back with this arrogance as if your above us, I am telling you now, no one is above the Lane Hackers. A fee of 10 million Sirian Credits is being imposed on you and your Corrupt Corporation. You think you can come here and toss me around with half thought out responses and I am tired of it. Send the fee to LH~Irma.Bunt or there will be severe consequences for your mishaps. I am still waiting for that list Commander.