Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hacker Professorship From Abh Research Group - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hacker Professorship From Abh Research Group (/showthread.php?tid=165859)

To: Lane Hacker Professorship From Abh Research Group - MotokoSusu - 11-18-2018

::Comms Open......::
:: Prepare For Data Burst ::
:: Encryption Protocols ::
:: Decrypting.... ..... ...::

[Image: 9IPdbHQ.png]
Name: Commander Motoko Susubo

To: Lane Hackers Profressorship

[Image: siO8T9v.png?1]

Greeting Esteem Professorship: I am Motoko Susubo of the Abh Research Group. In the past, I have had dealing with Mr Blackfiar from time to time and will have to say he was a very pleasant individual to deal with. Enough of my reminiscing. I am calling on you since one of your agents Irma Bunt has made some unnerving demands on our research group namely the demand of our sensitive research without any guarantees that this information will be safeguarded. This is why I propose an Agreement of Non-Disclosure to safeguard ourselves if any of our information was to be mishandled. Miss Bunt is thou wide-eyed and a bit nigh eve on the interworking of a corporation. I would hope you can understand for such safeguards to be put in place. We do not have a problem sharing information with you, We just want certain guarantees it will be handled with the utmost discretion. I would hope that as Zoners we can still continue an atmosphere of cooperation.

thank you for your time
I will be waiting for your response on this matter

Encrypted Time Stamp LH000ISra563JS35hIkjo0

:: Transmission End ::

RE: To: Lane Hacker Professorship From Abh Research Group - Yoshida - 11-18-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Professor Provocateur Yoshida here.

I am deeply sorry to see that you have fallen victim to Ingenuus Research Group's imperialism. For them, the Zoner identity is not a way of life but a means to an end. A way to hide behind fake neutrality in order to conduct Illegal Nomad Research.

The level of corruption goes so deep that we now see =LSF= Battlecruiser-class warships abandoning the war effort to team up with Xeno VHFs and Auxesian Battlecruiser-class warships, even the Amenhotep, a declared enemy of the Republic, broke off the fight with the Nomads in order to come to Kepler and kill innocent Zoners. All united under the banner of IRG, a truly wicked alliance.

But know this: You are not alone. The Lane Hackers are ready to support and defend you.

Don't let Dr. James Erzie have the last laugh, Commander Susubo. Do not yield, do not admit defeat. Inform the Zoners from all around Sirius about the crimes that IRG has committed, and create a united front against them. Spread the word and together we can defeat this evil, for divided we will all surely fall.

If you need more evidence here is a communication which you can use:

...uploading.attachment...

To: IRG & Order Overwatch | Subject: Banishment from Liberty

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...