Discovery Gaming Community
To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie (/showthread.php?tid=165923)

To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Tenacity - 11-20-2018

Incoming Transmission

Source: APM Research Vessel Ailuros, Omicron Delta
Comm ID: Associate Damien Mekal
Encryption: APM Standard

Establishing Feed

"Dr. Erzie, your name was routed to me through mutual partners at AP Manufacturing, and given my relative unfamiliarity with the Ingenuus Research Group I thought it best to contact a known associate directly. I am Damien Mekal, and I currently head many of APM's research and development projects from the Ailuros."

"Recently, my crew and I have been undertaking extensive study of Azurite Gas and its applications in power storage and transfer as a replacement to standard drive plasma systems. The results, thus far, are promising; however, we lack a method to effectively 're-charge' cycled Azurite and maintain its state. Current reactor systems are insufficient in power output to maintain the particle excitement levels required by the gas. I've heard, in passing, of your organization's Ingenuus Power Cells, and I would like to procure several for the purposes of this project."

[Image: rBksLYj.png]

"Please inform us of any restrictions or requirements necessary for the purchase of these cells, and the cost of doing so. I would like to acquire four (4) cells if possible, to ensure reserve cells are available during testing. I await your response."

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Aristaan - 11-20-2018

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Damien Mekal,
You can find all information on our terms, pricing, and policies in this public brochure, however I can summarize some of the data to make things quicker. Essentially, we'd prefer you not to use the cells to power weaponry directly, such as attempting to make superweapons etcetera, and we do our part to support organizations indirectly where possible. The more people involved, the more data we can get, so we like to be inclusive. The price would come out to 280,000,000 credits, unless you'd prefer to buy 5 for our mandated discount, which is essentially 20 million more for another cell.

If you need additional information, please let me know, and I'll do my best to inform you. We look forward to hearing of your success on your endeavors.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Tenacity - 11-24-2018

Incoming Transmission

Source: APM Research Vessel Ailuros, Omicron Delta
Comm ID: Associate Damien Mekal

Establishing Feed

"Apologies for not responding sooner, we've been out of communication range while performing surveys. I assure you we have no intention of interfacing your power cells with weaponry, at least not directly; we're interested in the utilization of these power cells as a method of recharging, or re-energizing, Azurite gas once its innate energy content has been depleted. I'm sure if our test results are conclusive we can work out a scientific collaboration in the future."

"As this is a corporate-funded project, I will need to patch in my superiors to confirm payment..."

Adjoining Communications Signals:
  • Comm ID: Jack Daniels
  • Comm ID: William Rotschild

"I believe they would prefer buying the full number of (5) five power cells at the discounted price you've mentioned, but I'll leave that up to them. Ultimately, my project requires only a single cell for initial testing, the additionally requested cells are for backup purposes."

END TRANSMISSION

RE: To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Banned player t202085 - 11-24-2018

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Not Defined
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Damien,

You'll need Jack Daniels to sign this off, he's the bankroller for APM and is the only one here interested in high tech toys.

Regards,
-William Rotschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Implosion - 11-27-2018

[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omicron Rho
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.9 Rev.2
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Why do you even bother contacting me for a lousy 300 millions? Money ain't a question, you'll get your funding. As soon as your testing is concluded, I'd like to see the results, Damien. They'll come in handy when I decide what to do with that fifth extra cell. Mekal, Erzie, Rotschild, do have a productive day, gentlemen.

Daniels, out.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Acting Director of APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Terminating Connection

RE: To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Tenacity - 11-27-2018

Incoming Transmission

Source: APM Research Vessel Ailuros
Comm ID: Damien Mekal

Establishing Feed

Appreciated, Mr. Daniels.

Doctor Erzie, let us know where to wire the payment and we'll take five power cells at the discounted 300 million credit price. Pleasure doing business with you.

END TRANSMISSION

RE: To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Aristaan - 11-27-2018

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Damien Mekal,
Please make an application for our documentation, and I'll see to it that you're pre-approved. Credits can be sent to IRG|Ingenuus and we'll waver the application fee at this time. Once I see the necessary paperwork, I'll be sure to make hasty delivery to any location you specify.

We appreciate your business.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: IRG \ Dr. James Erzie - Tenacity - 11-28-2018

Incoming Transmission

Source: APM Research Vessel Ailuros
Comm ID: Damien Mekal

Establishing Feed

Application submitted and payment sent via APM corporate accounting. We'll need to arrange delivery of the cells to Omicron Rho, if possible.

END TRANSMISSION