Discovery Gaming Community
your application / my base - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: your application / my base (/showthread.php?tid=165936)

Pages: 1 2

your application / my base - Trakais - 11-21-2018

Looking for someone who will help create POB application for base building in NY, since i hawe bad luck with The Republic of Liberty.
+ post that base request from your profile (pm me for details).
If your app will get accepted, ill build my base & youll get 50'000'000 SC every/month. (+ ill pay 50m tax myself).

RE: your application / my base - Sturmwind - 11-21-2018

Why don't you just build it somewhere further away from a trade lane as they requested and read their laws before building a station?

hmm - Trakais - 11-21-2018

how you think will they allow station at f4 sector (center)?

RE: your application / my base - Smokey. - 11-21-2018

It seems your station was destroyed because you built it without first getting permission from the Liberty Government.

Have you read and understood their base-building procedure?

RE: your application / my base - diamond1 - 11-21-2018

Hey there buddy, The thing is:

* Liberty has always been kinda slow with applications. and not to mention the thriving activity in liberty is also why not many players create bases in liberty anyhow. It's a place where sieges happen pretty often.

* House-spaces or territory-controlled spaces have rules in them. They do not follow some of the server rules. Server rules and Roleplay rules are different from eachother. You need to pay attention to what the official factions require and what they need, or else it just ends up with something being blown up.
* If you're unsure about putting something in certain controlled spaces, you could try to ask one of the official factions ingame through a PM or so. They might be able to help.
* based on one of your sentences, you don't need to leave just because of a little mistake. There are plenty of other factions that can take bases. Hell, Even have better positions for things you need rather than liberty. There's a wide area you can try to make a base in. The materials are not hard to aquire, So you could always try elsewhere.

If you got any questions, send me a PM and i'll see if i can answer them. Base materials are not that hard to find, you just need to be observant of what they want ^^

RE: your application / my base - Trakais - 11-21-2018

Hawe read, not sure about understand, because my native isnt english... For me its easier get additional 50milj ingame than post all this required b*&^%hit.

RE: hmm - Sturmwind - 11-21-2018

(11-21-2018, 10:41 AM)Trakais Wrote: how you think will they allow station at f4 sector (center)?

perhaps you should ask them

did it.. now well see if response will be after day or week.

RE: your application / my base - diamond1 - 11-21-2018

(11-21-2018, 10:46 AM)Trakais Wrote: did it.. now well see if response will be after day or week.

You could try bretonia? made a base there a few months back, they're more slack on their rules but they do have rules. There's some very nice places to go, and plenty of POBS are already made there.

Like i said, There's plenty of base opportunities that isn't just liberty. You just have to look Smile

"plenty of POBS are already made there" <- thats one of reason why i dont wana build base there.

Some time i was thinking about Magellan.. That is independent zone? So there are not any rules?