Discovery Gaming Community
Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance (/showthread.php?tid=165963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - 6th Liberty Navy Fleet - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:11 PM)DarkTails Wrote: I'd rather things make sense and have ingame events and rp back it up. A military advance of this caliber isn't realistic to what's happened nor sustainable. Gallia has been defeated multiple times, and yet the story devs ensure nothing the players do matters in the Gallic war because they already have their own minds made up on the matter.

:Thinking:

"Why old players leave Disco..?"

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Wesker - 11-24-2018

Hi mike

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Kalhmera - 11-24-2018

bye mike

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - St.Denis - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 10:41 PM)Riehl Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 10:36 PM)St.Denis Wrote: Do you think the Gallic Underworld would allow you to just waltz in?

Don't you have enough of your own problems at home?

What are you insinuating?

Also, they might, they might not. That's what RP decides, not armchair forum threading. : 3

I am just suggesting that Criminal Organisations run their 'turf' and that they don't like other Criminal Organisations 'moving in' in to their turf.

It would be 'refreshing' to actually see this happening and not the usual TS/Skype/Discord etc agreements that don't really reflect realistic things.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Titan* - 11-24-2018

so if alberta and poole now connected, can corsairs raid libertonian systems?

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Enkidu - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 11:02 AM)St.Denis Wrote: I am just suggesting that Criminal Organisations run their 'turf' and that they don't like other Criminal Organisations 'moving in' in to their turf.

It would be 'refreshing' to actually see this happening and not the usual TS/Skype/Discord etc agreements that don't really reflect realistic things.

You can also find Chinese Triads in Los Angeles and Russian Mobsters store their money in London. The underworld operates in areas controlled by other organisations under trade agreements - in real life.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - SnakThree - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 11:02 AM)Titan* Wrote: so if alberta and poole now connected, can corsairs raid libertonian systems?

Fairly certain that supergate would have something to prevent hostiles to use it, so let's not go there, please.

Looking at rules from to-the-letter point of view, you would see Corsairs do not have ZOI that is defined by "systems directly bordering Bretonia". Gaians and Mollys do have that line, and rule-wise would be eligible to do stuff in Alberta. Hellfire, Separatists, Hackers, Rogues and Xenos can do the same rule-wise in Poole.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Epo - 11-24-2018

Now that's something to force me to buy a Valor again [or grind for it] (sun) Kudos

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Kazinsal - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 11:04 AM)Riehl Wrote: You can also find Chinese Triads in Los Angeles and Russian Mobsters store their money in London. The underworld operates in areas controlled by other organisations under trade agreements - in real life.

remind me to tell you stories about the filipino triads in vancouver one day

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Minh - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 02:08 AM)Felipe Wrote: Situation was caused by Ageira attitude towards Rheinland, so whelp, what ive said so long ago to Snak is happening now. Enjoy (sun).

I think there is one reason why Ageira is almost kicked out from Rheinland. If I remember right when "GMG" (put in quotation marks, because it is unsure inRPly who actually did it) destroyed the gate in Frankfurt, Ageira outright suggested they will treat non-Ageira people helping the relief efforts as hostile and even take away their cargo.

There is no suprise such a behaviour should pretty much annoy Rheinland government.