Discovery Gaming Community
Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance (/showthread.php?tid=165963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Thunderer - 11-27-2018

The system connects Gallia and Rheinland. Time to build a bank POB there, to serve both!

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Hoss - 11-27-2018

(11-24-2018, 01:22 AM)DSE|-CEO Wrote: The Premium Scrap field has been removed from Texas. That affects a whole lot of things. Beaumont Spire is stranded in the middle of no-where and Scrap Palace is misplaced as a base of operations focussing on DSE mining Premium Scrap. DSE is the only Liberty lawful mining faction and clearing up the rubbish from the Texas Incident is gone as well.

Will these be able to be relocated? Or compensated? The RP around mining Premium Scrap is now shot to pieces.

I've spent the last 18 months helping re-stock, nurture and care for Beaumont Spire and find out today I can now no longer dock at a friendly station! Not to mention the arbitrary removal of the premium scrap mining field. Way to go in pointlessly ruining the Texas system for junkers. Hopefully these egregious issues will be addressed very soon.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - LaWey - 11-27-2018

(11-27-2018, 09:32 PM)Hoss Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 01:22 AM)DSE|-CEO Wrote: The Premium Scrap field has been removed from Texas. That affects a whole lot of things. Beaumont Spire is stranded in the middle of no-where and Scrap Palace is misplaced as a base of operations focussing on DSE mining Premium Scrap. DSE is the only Liberty lawful mining faction and clearing up the rubbish from the Texas Incident is gone as well.

Will these be able to be relocated? Or compensated? The RP around mining Premium Scrap is now shot to pieces.

I've spent the last 18 months helping re-stock, nurture and care for Beaumont Spire and find out today I can now no longer dock at a friendly station! Not to mention the arbitrary removal of the premium scrap mining field. Way to go in pointlessly ruining the Texas system for junkers. Hopefully these egregious issues will be addressed very soon.
Junkers mined all premium scrap from Texas. Won in that terrible fight against scrap in Texas. New scrap and salvage fields call us. Time come to discloack over 90000 Wreckers and salvage Bering. You see separatists or union ship? Just salvage their armor and steal engine while they sleep.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Minh - 11-27-2018

Wait, Premium Scrap fields got removed from Texas. With nothing else to mine for Junkers. Especially in their own home system.

Looks like a perfect way to increase Junker playerbase!

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Venkman - 11-27-2018

First of all, Junkers don't have a home system. Second, Junkers now mine Premium Scrap and Military Salvage in Bering.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - SnakThree - 11-28-2018

POB Could be relocated due to mining changes, but I doubt that it will happen to POB having station's name included. It's up to Marauders to decide what to do with their POB.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Hoss - 11-28-2018

(11-27-2018, 11:15 PM)Minh Wrote: Wait, Premium Scrap fields got removed from Texas. With nothing else to mine for Junkers. Especially in their own home system.

Looks like a perfect way to increase Junker playerbase!

It's bad decision for many reasons. But mainly because Texas and especially Beaumont are easily accessible for new players via the trade lanes and under Liberty's protection. In effect Texas is a junker home system if you take into account the long history of the Spire, the number of scrap fields and the dark beauty of the Pequena Negra. By comparison, Bering is a disputed dangerous border system without scrap fields of any description and the new story line is forced to say the least. A mistake by the devs - not least for aesthetic reasons!

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Sombs - 11-28-2018

But you see, now you get to interact with the people in Bering

[Image: 810c4050e7928735d9a0d7199bdf5933.jpg]

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Enkidu - 11-28-2018

Did someone mention

MY

B E R I N G ?

[Image: PacificaBase.png]

Boundless asteroids

Endless freedom

Rheinland keep out

Independent worlds

Nuke a Seperatist

Great shipyards

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Antonio - 11-28-2018

It's interesting how devs are essentially forcing players to a system that not only has the worst design but is also one of the ugliest in the game and on top of that has activity blocking POBs everywhere.