Discovery Gaming Community
Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance (/showthread.php?tid=165963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Antonio - 11-23-2018

Seems solid for now, although there are some unmentioned balanced changes already. Can we please get full logs or a separate thread regarding those?

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Kazinsal - 11-23-2018

• The team is aware of the POB issue and is looking into it (not me though since it's 2:30am and I'm going to bed
  • Jump holes change because they're not actually stable, Ageira was right
  • Someone else is gonna need to comment on that Picardy thing cause I got nothin'
  • Full patch notes Soon ™

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - SnakThree - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 11:37 AM)Kazinsal Wrote:
  • The team is aware of the POB issue and is looking into it (not me though since it's 2:30am and I'm going to bed
  • Jump holes change because they're not actually stable, Ageira was right
  • Someone else is gonna need to comment on that Picardy thing cause I got nothin'
  • Full patch notes Soon ™
Network connection is not jump holes. It's jumpgates. Hiroshima gone. Okinawa connects to Honshu once again. Is it re-retcon or RP progression.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Cursetantine - 11-23-2018

Nice

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Thyrzul - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 11:28 AM)St.Denis Wrote: Is there a reason why, with the new layout of Picardy, why Guise (GMS NPC Base) is situated so that to get from it to anywhere else, you need to fly pass 2 Hostile NPC Bases and a Hostile Battleship (these 3 are grouped together at a Trade Lane Junction).

Wouldn't it have been better to have left the orginal TL configuration, and just move, as you have already done, the BS and the Shipyard to Saint Quentin.

Now GMS have to run the Gauntlet of Firepower (all concentrated at one point) to travel to one of their NPC Bases.

A possible solution I could imagine to that would be to set both GMS and Council mutually neutral/nodock (-0.55) to eachother. As populist revolutionaries it isn't in the interest of Council to harm civilians, and I assume GMS don't want to actively hunt us either.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - St.Denis - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 11:41 AM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 11:28 AM)St.Denis Wrote: Is there a reason why, with the new layout of Picardy, why Guise (GMS NPC Base) is situated so that to get from it to anywhere else, you need to fly pass 2 Hostile NPC Bases and a Hostile Battleship (these 3 are grouped together at a Trade Lane Junction).

Wouldn't it have been better to have left the orginal TL configuration, and just move, as you have already done, the BS and the Shipyard to Saint Quentin.

Now GMS have to run the Gauntlet of Firepower (all concentrated at one point) to travel to one of their NPC Bases.

A possible solution I could imagine to that would be to set both GMS and Council mutually neutral/nodock (-0.55) to eachother. As populist revolutionaries it isn't in the interest of Council to harm civilians, and I assume GMS don't want to actively hunt us either.

Even with the GMS restart being neutral to Brigands and Council, Marquis NPCs instantly turn Brigands and Council Hostile.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - sasapinjic - 11-23-2018

Nice Intro , it screams :
At last , we Gauls have crush home of those Bretonia weaklings !

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - ONIKS - 11-23-2018

Roussillon current situation is so confusing and frustrating to me. Why you deleted Le Boulou and its minefield, but left the Orkney one, which is now Tau-44? Jumpholes are unstable, okay. But this just defies logical sense to me.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Venkman - 11-23-2018

Interesting.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Chronicron - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 10:28 AM)Xalrok Wrote: Added new Coalition fighter models.