Discovery Gaming Community
Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance (/showthread.php?tid=165963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Minh - 11-23-2018

As long I like the new menu, it is too heavy for weaker configurations. I was barely able to navigate around the menu and log into game.

Other than that, I'm already excted to Discoverâ„¢ what's new in the update.

Quick edit:
Is there a reason why Hogosha has a different, almost hostile, rephack with Ageira Technologies?

Quick edit #2:
Hogosha ID needs ZOI update, because Lyonnais no longer exist.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Thyrzul - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 11:52 AM)St.Denis Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 11:41 AM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 11:28 AM)St.Denis Wrote: Is there a reason why, with the new layout of Picardy, why Guise (GMS NPC Base) is situated so that to get from it to anywhere else, you need to fly pass 2 Hostile NPC Bases and a Hostile Battleship (these 3 are grouped together at a Trade Lane Junction).

Wouldn't it have been better to have left the orginal TL configuration, and just move, as you have already done, the BS and the Shipyard to Saint Quentin.

Now GMS have to run the Gauntlet of Firepower (all concentrated at one point) to travel to one of their NPC Bases.

A possible solution I could imagine to that would be to set both GMS and Council mutually neutral/nodock (-0.55) to eachother. As populist revolutionaries it isn't in the interest of Council to harm civilians, and I assume GMS don't want to actively hunt us either.

Even with the GMS restart being neutral to Brigands and Council, Marquis NPCs instantly turn Brigands and Council Hostile.

Sounds like the removal of Maquis NPCs from that base cluster is warranted. Though I wish empathy or what like that could just be removed.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Kopesh - 11-23-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_5-Y2B7E-Y
I almost cried when I read the synopsis for the bretonian war with this song playin in the background.
It has renewed my motivation to fight the invaders.
Death to the gauls!

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Lythrilux - 11-23-2018

So questions:

Will mining commodities now be based on risk?
Has the Azurite reactor been moved?
Will Azurite ever replace remains in POB equipment production, or will it stay as a mining commodity? (I ask because imo the Omicrons have too many things to mine).

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - St.Denis - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 03:30 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: (I ask because imo the Omicrons have too many things to mine).

Gallia will take one

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Venkman - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 03:41 PM)St.Denis Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 03:30 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: (I ask because imo the Omicrons have too many things to mine).

Gallia will take one

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Karlotta - 11-23-2018

Were there changes in mining bonuses for different factions?

I hope mining bonuses will be made more equal among IDs so players (especially new ones) aren't forced to create multiple mining chars which are annoying to set up, have 0 RP value, and which make it very hard to recognize potential new friends unless you already have them on discord.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Burning - 11-23-2018

I must be blind. Where is the intro movie everybody is talking about?

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - SnakThree - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 05:29 PM)Burning Wrote: I must be blind. Where is the intro movie everybody is talking about?

Must be the background of main menu when you launch the game. It's randomly chosen from the list located at \DATA\SCRIPTS\INTRO

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Sombs - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 05:29 PM)Burning Wrote: I must be blind. Where is the intro movie everybody is talking about?