Discovery Gaming Community
Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance (/showthread.php?tid=165963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Enkidu - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:16 PM)Spectre Wrote: For those of us who enjoy playing in a world that makes sense, whether or not it's a 'great story moment for Bretonia' is redundant when it doesn't seemto matter how many she gets. The crown is going to take Bretonia regardless of what happens from the look of things, and that's set because the people writing the story aren't the people playing it.

Being in a universe where you 'have the power to change the world' is completely null and void when that 'power' isn't taken into account when the story is written. We do these events and whatnot, but none of it matters. It's all predetermined, and it's honestly what kills the drive for people like me who enjoy making an impact that aren't devs themselves or people with the power to sway minds.

That's still up in the air from a roleplay perspective. Bretonia now has an active hypergate. Liberty reinforcements are pouring through. Bretonia has concentrated defences around new London. Gallia is internally weak and just got Internally weaker due to the Rheinland underworld entering Gallia.

And if you look at what the Rheinland underworld did to, uhm, Rheinland, that's not a good thing for the crown.

Besides, it's not like there's a large historical precedent of Bretonia fighting off a seemingly unstoppable oppressor successfully.

Please don't feel discouraged, Bretonia - this is your action hero moment.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Foxglove - 11-23-2018

Unpopular opinion: Go Gallia! Annex Bretonia!

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Kalhmera - 11-23-2018

So aside from all the complaining I see, thank you to the entire development team for bringing us yet another expansion of the story line and keeping our game alive. I appreciate every single one if you who use your own time to work on a game so I can play. You all are amazing

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Kaze - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:16 PM)Spectre Wrote: For those of us who enjoy playing in a world that makes sense, whether or not it's a 'great story moment for Bretonia' is redundant when it doesn't seemto matter how many she gets. The crown is going to take Bretonia regardless of what happens from the look of things, and that's set because the people writing the story aren't the people playing it.

[Image: hpaXUTb.png]
[Image: mDcGkqn.png]

Ok.

<3

(11-23-2018, 10:32 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: So aside from all the complaining I see, thank you to the entire development team for bringing us yet another expansion of the story line and keeping our game alive. I appreciate every single one if you who use your own time to work on a game so I can play. You all are amazing

This.

This is one of the most ambitious releases for disco ever done.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - St.Denis - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 10:21 PM)Riehl Wrote: Gallia is internally weak and just got Internally weaker due to the Rheinland underworld entering Gallia.

Do you think the Gallic Underworld would allow you to just waltz in?

Don't you have enough of your own problems at home?

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Venkman - 11-23-2018

This update refreshed my interest in Disco, keep up the good work guys!

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - TheShooter36 - 11-23-2018

I feel like, not saying it really is, just feeling like, that Crayter is essentially pushed away from Gallic fight due to having an Outcast Dreadnought right next to their home territory. How is it envisioned that Crayter can reliably advance into Tau 31 while also handling a whole battlegroup (Basilica and its support fleet) ? Or Crayter is supposed to entrench in Tau 31 in a süper defensive position until the imminent threat of Basilica is handled?

(11-23-2018, 10:36 PM)St.Denis Wrote: Do you think the Gallic Underworld would allow you to just waltz in?

Don't you have enough of your own problems at home?

What are you insinuating?

Also, they might, they might not. That's what RP decides, not armchair forum threading. : 3

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - SlappyTheRoach - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 10:37 PM)Venkman Wrote: This update refreshed my interest in Disco, keep up the good work guys!
Like Venkman said its refreshed my interest in it and love how its changing not the same all the time. No complaints from me here. Btw love the new main menu