Discovery Gaming Community
Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance (/showthread.php?tid=165963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - DSE|= - 11-24-2018

The Premium Scrap field has been removed from Texas. That affects a whole lot of things. Beaumont Spire is stranded in the middle of no-where and Scrap Palace is misplaced as a base of operations focussing on DSE mining Premium Scrap. DSE is the only Liberty lawful mining faction and clearing up the rubbish from the Texas Incident is gone as well.

Will these be able to be relocated? Or compensated? The RP around mining Premium Scrap is now shot to pieces.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Felipe - 11-24-2018

Welcome to economy adjustments... look Kruger and Samura activity (or lack of) for reference o.O

But ye, maybe pobs could be relocated...

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Felipe - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 12:28 AM)DSE|-CEO Wrote: I have sent you this RP thread SnakThree. HERE

Also we need to get our thinking caps on if we don't want to lose custom in Rhienland. Hell! I've been talking to Core about building a TL from Frankfurt, Sigma 15 and Rho. Too much to lose if Ageira and =DSE- don't fight.

Situation was caused by Ageira attitude towards Rheinland, so whelp, what ive said so long ago to Snak is happening now. Enjoy (sun).

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Tenacity - 11-24-2018

Kinda cheap to say you added "new" coalition snub models when its just a reversion to the old crappy looking ones.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Enkidu - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 02:13 AM)Tenacity Wrote: Kinda cheap to say you added "new" coalition snub models when its just a reversion to the old crappy looking ones.

It was on coalition request, I believe. They also moved the centre of mass so they're not impossible to hit anymore.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Gardarik - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 02:13 AM)Tenacity Wrote: Kinda cheap to say you added "new" coalition snub models when its just a reversion to the old crappy looking ones.

As a leader of one of the Coalition factions, I can verify that it was our request. Whether they look crappy to you, most Coalition players prefer Coalition unique-style vertical design over another clone of BW line that also was ***** in terms of balance. At any rate, that is a matter of preference and I like the snubs very much. Their only prior issue was broken hotbox. Now it seems to have been fixed.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Thunderer - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:57 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: I'm sorry but the thought is just so funny.

Imagine ending up deciding the fate of a major conflict because your English is better.

Bretonia wins!

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - LaWey - 11-24-2018

Quote:Kinda cheap to say you added "new" coalition snub models when its just a reversion to the old crappy looking ones.

We will renew them. Someday. When our constructors bureau will be not so lazy. (Well, while modeling itself easy, developing of design, meeting all requirements, like saving Xing brutality with some elements showing unification of tech inside omega triumvirate not so easy)

And ye. Like most of coalition peoples both from SCRA and SCEC and indies wanted them. Tar painted scimis with tires on top (old hessians reactor unit) liked minority of coalition.

About seems cheap, well i guess that cos only revolution (insurgent in old Xing mesh files) had not broken mesh, and was more easier for making animated wings, so line was made around it to make development easier as much as possible.

P.S. I especially appreciate balance changes coming with it. Heavy bomber instead of med much more needed for current coalition combat. Seems also Saboteur became indeed that thing which we expected from fighter.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Hammerhead - 11-24-2018

Platinum Incorporated in Alberta is now like Beaumont Spire and Scrap Palace... nothing there to mine.

RE: Release - Discovery 4.91: Pyres of Remembrance - Festus McBoyle - 11-24-2018

Of the 17 mining areas, half go into just four systems.

Sigma 59 gets two mining areas. Bering gets to keep its two. Tau 23 has two and Omicron Delta now has two.

Am I to assume Pennsylvania still has helium?

Not sure if this is balanced. Wait and see I guess.