Discovery Gaming Community
>>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel (/showthread.php?tid=165975)

>>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel - Wesker - 11-23-2018

[Image: kWhgcr2.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Recipient: Listed iparties.
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Dresden liberation.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Allies,

I don't see a reason to keep myself concealed, especially in this crucial victory. We have accomplished what no other group in parallel to our agenda has - we have flushed out the Federal influence from a former House-Controlled system.

While the imperial infestation within the system is minor in comparison to the forces being moved to Dresden - it is still one we will have to deal with in a matter of time. For now, you should all feel a sense of gratitude, and you will all be rewarded - equally. The Bundschuh shipyard project will receive the endorsement of the Volksrevolution to the best of our ability. We are also undergoing renovations to our own shipyards. The People's Republic has expressed it's concern for Union's interested in Stuttgart - that is also being dealt with in parallel.

Standing orders will be issued over secure networks to Army personnel, but as a message of positive morale to you all - we are seizing this opportunity. Dresden will be locked down, you are all part of a very noble cause, and that cause is beginning to impact the reality of Rheinland. I must take the time to remind you all as well that you should always remain on the right side history.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]

RE: >>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel - Venkman - 11-24-2018

[Image: mFHqWwd.gif]

ᛝ Name: Njáll Östberg
ᛝ Rank: Fyrirliði
ᛝ Message Type: -
ᛝ Location: Vogtland Base

Generalmajor Heinrich
I am pleased to hear that you're happy. This is indeed a glorious day for our movement and those who support us. The Federalists are never going to step into your Dresden, I guarantee you that. That being said, we mustn't let this victory distract us.

Our small scale raids have proven very successful over the past Months, Frankfurt and New Berlin suffered greatly. But while we're raiding Frankfurt and Berlin, the enemy on the South never sleeps. The Omega-55 system is slowly filling up with pest like Core and Corsairs. Frequent raids there would do good for us in securing Dresden borders.

The renovation of the Wolfsburg Shipyard is coming to an end. I will personally make sure that any allied or friendly transport that is carrying supplies arrives safely to our shipyard.

Generalmajor, dear allies, let us celebrate this victory, but not for too long for this is just the beginning.

RE: >>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel - Kalhmera - 11-24-2018

[Image: Vx8jKfF.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]
Sender: Brigadegeneral Liang Meng
Recipient: Premier Mehmed Selim
Source: RHC-Yggdrasil, [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Victory

Priority: High
Encryption:Volksrevolution

Privyet, Generalmajor

What a time it is to be apart of the Volksrevolution! We have showed our dominance over the system and we will continue to prosper!

To our allies: I want to personally thank each and every single one of you who has helped with this incredible feat. We must not let this victory slow us down, remember complacency is one of the fastest ways to loosing.

Signed, Brigadegeneral
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

RE: >>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel - Gardarik - 11-24-2018

[Image: 6eWZBwl.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Date: 24rd November, 825 A.S.

...transmission established

...loading authorized data

...rolling feed

TO: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
RE: Dresden Liberation
Encryption: <Heuristic Encryption Protocol V.01>

Comrade Generalmajor,

While SCEC is by no means military division, we will lend any kind of assistance available to the noble cause. While our staff is mosltly located in the Taus at the moment, we will be be able to recall them in the time of need. As of now, please accept my most sincere wished in your endeavours.

Dr. Mstislav Belov

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: >>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel - Neonzumi - 11-24-2018

[Image: xBMvIxu.png]

ᛝ Name: Lars Denis
ᛝ Rank: Majór
ᛝ Message Type: -
ᛝ Location: Omega-47, RHC "Freya"

Ah, what a lovely message to wake up to.

Dear frau Heinrich, my one true leader. Our advance into Dresden is certainly pleasing, but finally seeing your face out in the open is far more satisfactory. Though, that is a personal thing which will be put aside in order to celebrate, and down the line maintain our achievement. I've flown besides you for years, and my loyalty to you is unwavering. The primary section of my battlegroup has completed all combat drills, the blue dragon has been dormant for far too long. Spearheaded by the magnificent Vidar you have entrusted me with, the Freya, my small but skilled and reliant force is making its way into our system as we speak. We are ready to lay down our lives for the Volksrevolution, but mainly, we are pledging those same lives to you.

After a long time, I am pleased to once again shout, lang lebe die Revolution!

Signed, Majór
L. Denis
Rote Hessen Armee

RE: >>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel - conmann35 - 11-27-2018

[Image: gxBUI96.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: High
Message transmitted to Red Comrades.

Privyet.

It's all splendid news, and every blow against the forces of injustice and oppression is a worthy advance for the People. But let us not stop with our present pace. It is time for the red banners to come out in a number the likes of Sirius have never before seen. As the capitalistic forces clash, sooner or later there will be desperation from them, and amidst that air of desperation the Red will remain a firm bastion for the People.

I call upon my comrades, and the Coalition's comrades in Rheinland to assert their stances, and continue in the name of People's Progress!

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

RE: >>: SCRA|/SCEC|/Hessian/RHA/Bundschuh personnel - Corpus13 - 11-27-2018

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Oberst Annika Einfalt
Empfänger: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich, RHA, SCRA, SCEC
Encryption: Medium

[Image: uByrvYZ.png]

Frau Heinrich, our allies

Allow me a quick introduction, as I believe, I haven't got a honor to meet you in face before. Annika Einfalt, the Oberst of Die Weisse Rose, the leading Bundschuh sect. I will speak on behalf of the movement today.

The movement is coming through the dark times now and news about the full liberation of Dresden is something like the ray of light during the cloudy day. Finally the people of Dresden can lay down their weapons and breath in with a relief. But I think, that you understand, that it's not the end. It's only the beginning.

We should understand, that during the numerous fights with the forces of Bundestag the infrastructure of Dresden has been destroyed and now civilian personnel is presented only at Bautzen and Rot Hessen Armee installations, therefore it's important to raise our efforts to make system alive again. But it's all ahead, for now we can finally indulge in celebration of our deserved victory.
-Annika Einfalt, Oberst of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!