Discovery Gaming Community
The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=166012)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - The Maquis. - 11-24-2018

[Image: PAvVktK.png]

There is only one thing we ask, please be polite and keep the feedback constructive, if you feel there is an issue that needs to be dealt with, tell us how we can also fix that issue.

But I do hope everyone who interacts with us enjoys there interaction, roleplay and pvp.
Just one last thing, please remember we are terrorist's and we are not kind.
Many thanks.

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - Corile - 12-09-2018

Good to know you think 4v1 is enjoyable pvp.

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - The Maquis. - 12-09-2018

(12-09-2018, 01:37 PM)Corile Wrote: Good to know you think 4v1 is enjoyable pvp.

Thank you for the feedback, but this is not really constructive at all, infact this is rather rude and sarcastic. If you wish to provide us with constructive feedback please do. If not then take a sandwich break. Many thanks.

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - Alley - 12-09-2018

(12-09-2018, 04:04 PM)The Maquis. Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 01:37 PM)Corile Wrote: Good to know you think 4v1 is enjoyable pvp.

Thank you for the feedback, but this is not really constructive at all, infact this is rather rude and sarcastic. If you wish to provide us with constructive feedback please do. If not then take a sandwich break. Many thanks.

No offense but it's going to be difficult to take your faction seriously if this is the kind of answer players have to expect in this thread. You might as well not have made a feedback thread at all.
4v1 is disgusting and there is no excuse.

(12-09-2018, 06:06 PM)Alley Wrote:

No offense but it's going to be difficult to take your faction seriously if this is the kind of answer players have to expect in this thread. You might as well not have made a feedback thread at all.

Please provide us evidence of this 4 v 1? In the records i've got, it was a 2 v 1 to start of with, the GRI killed one of those making it a 1 v 1. That is when two more Maquis showe up, and the pilot the GRI was fighting stood down and left the scene, making it a 2 v 1 again, The GRI in question we dealt with the day before, in a similar situation, but Maquis where out numbered, skilled, and the GRI would happily shield run, hug the bases, and out numbered Maquis players, but also keep calling in reinforcements. To the point one Plier had no guns what so ever, and it took 4 GRI to kill it, and they where very aware of that, and do you see any Maquis going to a GRI feedback thread?

Nope, you don't that's because we expect it, and after all we are a terrorist faction. But when does fairplay come into play? You can never make things fair, 1 v 1 it is down to the players ability, ship class and expierence and much more. Most of Maquis are newer players with very little pvp expierence, while alot of the Gallic Lawful factions have very expierence players onboard who don't want to play fair towards us.

So what do you want us to do?

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - Alley - 12-09-2018

(12-09-2018, 06:10 PM)The Maquis. Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 06:06 PM)Alley Wrote:

Please provide us evidence of this 4 v 1? In the records i've got, it was a 2 v 1 to start of with, the GRI killed one of those making it a 1 v 1. That is when two more Maquis showe up, and the pilot the GRI was fighting stood down and left the scene, making it a 2 v 1 again, The GRI in question we dealt with the day before, in a similar situation, but Maquis where out numbered, skilled, and the GRI would happily shield run, hug the bases, and out numbered Maquis players, but also keep calling in reinforcements. To the point one Plier had no guns what so ever, and it took 4 GRI to kill it, and they where very aware of that, and do you see any Maquis going to a GRI feedback thread?

Nope, you don't that's because we expect it, and after all we are a terrorist faction. But when does fairplay come into play? You can never make things fair, 1 v 1 it is down to the players ability, ship class and expierence and much more. Most of Maquis are newer players with very little pvp expierence, while alot of the Gallic Lawful factions have very expierence players onboard who don't want to play fair towards us.

So what do you want us to do?

Point of view matters.

By replying with an ironic meme to Corile's post, all you did is make things worse. Not for him, but for you.
What a reader with no previous knowledge of the situation will extract from your answer is that:
1 - you are not denying the claim
2 - you are openly making fun of said person

Which are both points that paint a pretty negative picture of your faction.
You can avoid this situation all together by writing a constructive reply that either:
- Explain why this situation happened
- Explain why the claim is incorrect or false

So what I'd like you to do? Understand that your image is important. What you do and what you say shape people's vision of your faction. What you did is exactly how you end up getting avoided and excluded from local events regardless of actions. Perception can be a terrible weapon against oneself.

I hope you will take it into consideration next time you receive feedback.

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - Banned player t202085 - 12-09-2018

What server rule was broken here? I don't see the issue tbh, ganks happen always will happen and they happen to everyone.

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - Skorak - 12-09-2018

If a rule was broken this would be in violation reports and not in their feedback thread.

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Feedback Thread - Banned player t202085 - 12-09-2018

Okay, Im not in the faction but If I was I'd say get over it, everyone here has been part of ganks before and more often than not they just happen. If this became a continued and only attitude of the faction then I'd see it as a problem. But it's not like they ONLY gank and its not like they dock up to avoid fights if they have less numbers like some other factions. This barrage of feedback looks a lot like a witchhunt to me.

After having a private discussion with one of the admins regarding the feedback. I would like to apologise firstly, and secondly if there is any critism towards [MQS] please provide us with visual evidence, DSAce Logs, Images, Video's, something to back up you're allegation.