Discovery Gaming Community
The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station (/showthread.php?tid=166013)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - ~Chio - 05-29-2019

29th of May 742 A.G.S.
Caussade Depot,
Roussillion System

[Image: XqEPeep.gif]

Transmission Entrée

Destinataire(s): The [MQS] Relay Station
Opérateur: Meneur Violette Cazal
[Image: PAvVktK.png]

Rang: Meneur
Niveau de Sécurité: High
Sujet: Patrol Report

Description:

Video feed is slowly loading and getting sharper, as Maquis logo is slowly disappearing from the black window that's slowly turning into a video signal. Image reached its peak in the transmission, and showed Mademoiselle Violette Cazal, in one of secret rooms in Caussade Depot. She today doesn't seem to be happy, for whatever reason. Maquis logo fully disappeared. As Mademoiselle Violette saw the video feed has loaded, she has started her speech.

"Bonjour mesdames et messieurs, Meneur Violette Cazal est ici. Today on 29th of May 742 A.G.S, I'm reporting here on Caussade Depot to our Relay Station, in Roussillion system, in one of secret rooms that is only available to Haute-Rang personnel. There was an incident between Revolutionary forces and Crown forces here in Roussillion in which I participated it."

She seemed to have finished her first chapter. She took out her hologram device, in which she showed map of Roussillion in which there are Crown forces displayed in. She managed to save all of the data from the incident. Hologram loaded, and displayed 2 capital ships left damaged in Roussillion system, whilst there was a counter in top right corner displaying destroyed ships. Battle took place 30 klicks far away from Planet Toulose on western side. Hologram was displaying 4 Gallic Royal Navy capital ships, with identifications of Grenat|GNS, Lazurite|GNS, GNS| Galit, along with Revolutionary forces ships, [MQS]Avant-Garde.07, [MQS]Avant-Garde.08, [MQS]Marcus.Boone, Zeta-1. Hologram failed to encode fourth Crown ship. All of Crown ships were capital ships.

"Hologram is showing us identification of ships that participated in this conflict, in Roussillion system, about 30 klicks far away from Planet Toulose on its western side. In the beginning, we managed to wipe out a Crown Battlecruiser class ships with three ships of ours, which were two bombers, whilst other three capital ships were shooting us. To be more precise, there were three Battlecruisers and one cruiser. After the first one way killed, we also managed to destroy their cruiser, in which we lost one of our bombers, [MQS]Avant-Garde.08. I managed to beam its cargopod and carry it alive to Caussade Depot after the conflict, meanwhile whilst it was receiving medical health onboard my bomber. Other two GRN capital ships which were battlecruisers, were also fighting us. Suddenly, Zeta-1, Council bomber appeared and didn't do much damage. However, we managed to nearly destroy the third battlecruiser, whilst fourth one was left not touched. They were running away towards Edinburgh Jump Hole. We didn't have time to follow them, so we returned back to Caussade Depot where we repaired our ships. Violette du Maquis, out."

As the finished her talk, video feed suddenly lost signal after which Maquis logo appeared in the communication channel. Violette will stay on Caussade for a few more hours, after which she will leave to certain sector that will only be available to Maquis High Command. She didn't seem to be frustrated on the video feed, however, that was an enormous success, with successful hunt because two GRN capital ships were destroyed. Therefore, le Maquis done a great job.

Sincèrement,
Meneur Violette Cazal du Maquis.

Piéce(s) Jointe(s): Guncam[x]

Transmission Terminée

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - ~Chio - 05-30-2019

30th of May 742 A.G.S.
Unknown,
Gallic Sector

[Image: EdGXDGc.gif]

Transmission Entrée

Opérateur: Lieutenant Jordan Levasseur

Rang: Lieutenant

Description:

Disturbance in communication sequence has been spotted. Suddenly, a black screen appeares with Maquis logo whilst it is slowly loading up the video feed. As the focus is getting better, clearer image of a man in mask could be seen. Video feed has been fully loaded, and speech has started with a man in mask sitting in his ship, reporting from an unknown system.

"Bonjour mesdames et messieurs, Lieutenant Jordan Levasseur est ici. Today on 30th of May 742 A.G.S, I'm reporting my today's patrol that took place in Picardy et Zurich."

Monsieur Jordan stopped for a second, when suddenly an hologram of a gallic battecruiser appeared on screen along with two Maquisard ship. One ship was a bomber, whilst the other one was a super heavy fighter.

"Picardy today was clear, not much was happening. Suddenly, I hear on my radio sequences of a distress Maquisard call from Zurich. I was rather confused, because no information was displayed. I took this change to get to Zurich, which I did. Relatively close to the Jump Gate, about 10 klicks far away, I could see a Maquisard operateur Alexandre in his super heavy fighter, fighting a Gallic Battlecruiser, with identification of SerenNabunitynosor. I saw this was a perfect chance for me to use my weaponry. Ship was already damaged. Conflict didn't last for too long after I arrived, because I helped Monsieur Alexandre to destroy the Gallic Battlecruiser. We both have returned back to our normal duty, after destruction of the Gallic Battlecruiser. Vive le Maquis et le Revolution! Jordan du Maquis, out. Transmission signal - terminated."

Monsieur Jordan has terminated this communication sequence, however, video quality wasn't the best due to low signal. Video was constatly buffing and going black for few seconds. Jordan du Maquis today has helped with destruction of a Gallic Royal Navy ship. Black window has appeared, after the video feed went offline, after which Maquis logo was displayed. Shortly after, communication sequence was terminated.

Sincèrement,
Lieutenant Jordan Levasseur du Maquis.

Piéce(s) Jointe(s): Aucun[x]

Transmission Terminée

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - ~Chio - 06-01-2019

1st of June 742 A.G.S.
Unknown,
Gallic Sector

Transmission Entrée

Description:

Suddenly a black windows appears, with a rotating logo of le Maquis. Another communication sequence has beens started from an unknown place in space. Video feed after few moments has reached its peak, therefore, Video quality along with audio quality was at its peak. A man in mask could be seen, who has started his speech.

"Bonjour mesdames et messieurs. Today on 1st of June 742 A.G.S, I'm reporting to our Maquis Relay Station, informing everyone of a Royan Navy cruiser within Roussillion. This specific event took place yesterday in Roussillion, where we saw a Royal Navy cruiser not too far from our Caussade Depot. Luckly, I have started patrols not only in Picardy et Zurich which I usually do, but a little bit further away. I reacted quickly, in a right ship for this, a Maquisard bomber."

First paragraph was said, as Jordan du Maquis opened an hologram that was fully opened in the communication sequence. Hologram was showing three Maquisard bombers fighting a Royal Navy cruiser which was equipped especially versus snubcraft, with that weaponry. Jodan has resumed his speech.

"Here, we were fighting a cruiser. Our three bombers were constantly bombarding it, therefore, we managed to destroy it without any destroyed ships on our side. Lieutenant Jordan Levasseur du Maquis signing out."

Transmission signal has been terminated. Maquisard logo has appeared and Video feed went offline. Another successful patrol within Gallia, and successful destruction of a GRN cruiser.

Sincèrement,

Transmission Terminée

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - ~Chio - 06-01-2019

1st of June 742 A.G.S.
Unknown,
Bretonian Sector

[Image: CbTHiqU.gif]

Transmission Entrée

Opérateur: Lieutenant Adrianna Christophe

Sujet: Little dialogue

Description:

Communication transmission has been detected. Monitor suddenly displayed a rotating Maquisard logo, whilst it's showing loading video feed container. Video feed has fully loaded, and Mademoiselle Adrianna could be seen. She was reporting to Maquis Relay Station from her ship in space. She has started her speech.

"Bonjour mesdames et messieurs, lieutenant Adrianna Christophe est ici. Today on 1st of June 742 A.G.S, I'm reporting to our relay station, from space. After I done my patrol route in system of New London, I decided to sit next to one of BAF installations there next to their capital planet. Few ships have passed, which were supplying BAF. Few moments later, a Bretonian Armed Ship has arrived identified as BAF|Cpt:Pria.Y'berg."

She opened up an hologram that covered the whole screen. Hologram was showing the BAF ship along with some detailed-analysis of it. Nothing too special could be seen. Hologram has closed, and she resumed.

"We were talking mostly about how we should help each other, and what are objectives us. However, from BAF's pilot dialogue, I understood there's something happening in system of Cortez, and BAF is sending numerous ships there. Sounds interesting. However, we didn't go much into details. History of the dialogue will be shared in this communication channel. I hope something good will be done in the near future. Lieutenant Adrianna, signing out. Vive le Maquis!"

She has terminated communication sequence. A Maquisard rotating logo appeared and communication broke few moments after. Adrianna done a patrol in system of New London Nothing much happened, except for the nice BAF meeting next to Planet. BAF ship had to go sadly, probably to Cortez, so called system. Communication sequence has been fully terminated.

Sincèrement,
Lieutenant Adrianna Christophe du Maquis.

Transmission Terminée

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - ~Chio - 06-02-2019

2st of June 742 A.G.S.
Unknown,
Gallic Sector

Transmission Entrée

Description:

Suddenly a black windows appears, with a rotating logo of le Maquis. Another communication sequence has beens started from an unknown place in space. Video feed after few moments has reached its peak, therefore, Video quality along with audio quality was at its peak. A man in mask could be seen, who has started his speech.

"Bonjour mesdames et messieurs. Today on 2st of June 742 A.G.S, I'm reporting to our Maquis Relay Station, of today's patrol in system of Picardy. After finish my patrol from Haute-Seine Shipyard to Eplessier Depot, on trade lanes, I managed to stop a Gallic Royal Intelligence ship, with such identification. Today, as Mademoiselle Meneur Violette Cazal borrowed me her ship, I gladly accepted it and decided to take it for a ride."

First paragraph was said, as Jordan du Maquis opened an hologram that was fully opened in the communication sequence. Hologram was showing a GRI ship with better analysis, showing it's a bomber. GRI ship was well-equipped. Jordan has resumed.

"Ship ran away to Planet Amiens, where I found him and engaged. As fight was getting more bloody, ship has started slowly pulling away, trying to escape. After I managed to damage the ship enough, nearly to destroy it, ship ran away towards Planet Amiens where it got hit by Planet's strong atmosphere, thus destroyed. I was really wanting to destroy that ship with my hands, however, this is not bad. There were not signs of escape pods, so it might have burnt in the atmosphere."

Transmission signal has been terminated. Maquisard logo has appeared and Video feed went offline. Another successful patrol within Gallia, and successful destruction of a GRI ship. Jordan Levasseur resumed his patrol, however, nothing else special happened.

Sincèrement,

Transmission Terminée

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - ~Chio - 06-04-2019

4th of June 742 A.G.S.
Unknown,
Gallic Sector

Transmission Entrée

Description:

Suddenly a black windows appears, with a rotating logo of le Maquis. Another communication sequence has beens started from an unknown place in space. Video feed after few moments has reached its peak, therefore, Video quality along with audio quality was at its peak. A mademoiselle could be seen, who has started his speech.

"Bonjour mesdames et messieurs. Today on 4st of June 742 A.G.S, I'm reporting to our Maquis Relay Station, of two days ago patrol in system of Languedoc. After finish my patrol in Roussillion, I went to from there to Languedoc. After getting my ship back, Idecided to take it for a flight. I went to the Nebula on western side of Languedoc, where I met several GMS ships."

First paragraph was said, as Violette Cazal du Maquis opened an hologram that was fully opened in the communication sequence. Hologram was showing two GMS miners, with different cargo capacities. Hologram shut down et Violette resumed her speech.

"Ships were supporting the crown indirectly. However, they weren't admitting they're cooperating with the Crown et they don't wish to start any partnerships with Revolution et Bretonia. Do not talk here too much, transmission historie shall be attached with this communication channel. Violette Cazal du Maquis, transmission terminee."

Transmission signal has been terminated. Maquisard logo has appeared and Video feed went offline. Violette Cazal today done a patrol after getting her ship back, in system of Languedoc, et Roussllion.

Sincèrement,

Transmission Terminée

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - ~Chio - 06-06-2019

6th of June 742 A.G.S.
Unknown,
Gallic Sector

Transmission Entrée

Sujet: Patrol Report - Broken GRN warship in Dauphine

Description:

Video feed is slowly loading and getting sharper, as Maquis logo is slowly disappearing from the black window that's slowly turning into a video signal. Image reached its peak in the transmission, and showed Mademoiselle Violette Cazal, in one of secret rooms in Caussade Depot. She today doesn't seem to be happy, for whatever reason. Maquis logo fully disappeared. As Mademoiselle Violette saw the video feed has loaded, she has started her speech.

"Bonjour mesdames et messieurs, Meneur Violette Cazal est ici. Today on 6th of June 742 A.G.S, an important discovery for le Maquis. As I was doing my patrol from Ile-de-France to Dauphine, I saw a capital ship next to Languedoc Jump Gate in Dauphine system. I was questioning what am I seeing, and in the end, it turned out as a Broken Gallic Royal Navy battleship, that was being reparing by three repair ships at the same time. I will show you an hologram of it."

She took out her hologram device, which she has turned on. An Hologram appeared in the monitor, displaying a GRN warship suorrounded by three repair ships. After analysis had showed up, analysis of the full ship, she shut down the hologram afterwards she has resumed her speech.

"This ship looks disabled and unable to fire. To all le Maquis ships, prepare for a attack on the ship. We want this ship not to get in hands of GRN, whatever they're planning to do with it. We are not sure what we can do with the ship right now, except to take it into custody. I want our Maquisards to prepare bombers, and set course to Dauphine system. This ship is located next to Languedoc Jump Gate in Dauphine. We want this ship destroyed, if not, then to get it into Revolutionary sides. Vive le Maquis et le Revolution!"

As the finished her talk, video feed suddenly lost signal after which Maquis logo appeared in the communication channel. Shortly after logo has disappeared and communication sequence was fully terminated. This is an important discovery for le Maquis, considering the fact what might happen with that ship if it gets to GRN hands fully. Le Maquis shall react.

Sincèrement,

Piéce(s) Jointe(s): Guncam[x]

Transmission Terminée

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - JC8 - 06-06-2019

Incoming Transmission
Opérateur: Lieutenant Gabriel Baudet
Encryption: YES
Destinataire(s): [MQS] Relay Station
Sujet: Expansion of Assets

It seems quite evident that the Marine Royale Gauloise is struggling to restock their fleet of Warships, since that they seem to be salvaging wrecked vessels from old conflicts such as the Cassard, probably due to lack of time and/or supplies to build new vessels for sending such supplies to the frontline in Bretonia.

And that gave me an idea, we lack shipyards to fully build warships on our own, so we should do what we know best, adapt and take the best advantage of the situation, i've been surveying the Provence area where the fight between Oblique and Arles took several weeks ago, to see what could be salvaged from there, and surprisingly, the Charlemagne-class Battleship Arles, orbiting Planet Marsseille, seems to be seriously damaged, but yet salvagable. My suggestion is that we should tow the vessel close to Cannes Resort Station, where the De Grasse is guarding, and start a logistic and repair operation to bring the ship back to an operative state, so that it can serve the Republique, and so we are able to counter the Marine assets with high firepower. Not counting that we should as well consider, that the Marine Royale could start an operation to try to retrieve the wreck any time soon.

Baudet out.

Vive le Republique!

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - Shaggy - 06-07-2019

7th June 742 A.G.S.
Unknown,
Gallic Sector

[Image: anigif_original-9788-1444525981-12.gif]

Transmission Entrée

Destinataire(s): [MQS] - Relay Station
Opérateur: Sofia Philipe

Rang: Premier
Sujet: Came under attack

Description:

Bonjour!,

I'm not happy, but i'm lucky my guard's managed to get the job done. I was attacked yesterday by a Gallic Royal Intelligence pilot. His transponder was reading "Passive.01". I managed to get scans of the pilots vessel. They're flying an Eclipse-Heavy bomber. This pilot accussed me of lying about my identity! I hate being called a liar, aspecially by some pigs!

Anyway the pilot thought they were being clever, brave and full of courage when they tried taking out my Tauereau Armored-transport. The pig didn't do much damage, a few holes here and there, but the pig managed to escape luckily. Saw the blames in the distance, me and my crew are all okay. We've just arrived back at Eplessier Depot, Picardy.

But here is the footage if you want a laugh. Now i'm going to the bar for a drink, I need it.

Premier Sophia Philipe, la Maquis,
Sincèrement,

Transmission Terminée

RE: The Maquis - [MQS] - Relay Station - ~Chio - 06-09-2019

9th of June 742 A.G.S.
New London,
Bretonian Sector

[Image: CbTHiqU.gif]

Transmission Entrée

Opérateur: Lieutenant Adrianne Christophe

Sujet: Leeds Patrol et Gaian Guard

Description:

Communication transmission has been detected. Monitor suddenly displayed a rotating Maquisard logo, whilst it's showing loading video feed container. Video feed has fully loaded, and Mademoiselle Adrianne could be seen. She was reporting to Maquis Relay Station from her ship in space. She has started her speech.

"Bonjour mesdames et messiuers. Today on 9th of June 742 A.G.S, I'm reporting from New London. Today's patrol took place in New London and Leeds. My patrol in Leeds was pretty interesting, where I was fighting Corsairs and Royal Navy forces, with le Conseil et Bretonian Armed Forces on my side. I was assisting in numerous kills, but I managed to destroy one ship by myself ([09.06.2019 14:48:00] Death: Baguette-5 was put out of action by [MQS]A:Christophe (Gun)). Later on after the skirmish, I met a so called Gaian Guard warship. Conversation was a total success and it will be linked with this report. Vive le Maquis!"

Transmission signal has been terminated. Maquisard logo has appeared and Video feed went offline.

Sincèrement,
Lieutenant Adrianne Christophe du Maquis.

Transmission Terminée