Discovery Gaming Community
To: DHC- board -|- Subject: Inquiry regarding [*USI*] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DHC- board -|- Subject: Inquiry regarding [*USI*] (/showthread.php?tid=166107)

To: DHC- board -|- Subject: Inquiry regarding [*USI*] - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 11-27-2018

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: lRlVfMC.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Inquiry regarding [*USI*]

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrte members of the Daumann Heavy Construction board of directors. My name is Christiane Laurich and I am kommissar of the administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

I am contacting you today with inquiry regarding the Universal Shipping corporation and their primary division. Recently, we received their request for Restricted Cargo License and in the form they mentioned that they have "proudly partnered with Daumann Heavy Construction in a number of occasions, the majority of which involve the exportation of Rheinland's rich mineral reserves".

Succesful cooperation with Rheinland corporation is always considered as supportive circumstance when such request is considered. Thus, because we need to make security and safety check before mentioned license can be issued, we would like to ask if you can confirm this statement and your cooperation.

Also, if it is true, we would like to ask for short summary of your experience with the [*USI*] pilots and their way of work, primarily when it comes to safety and security. Basically, we are checking if their personnel is known to act responsibly and safely, thus can be entrusted with transportation of restricted cargo which in the wrong hands could be abused potentially.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: DHC- board -|- Subject: Inquiry regarding [*USI*] - Neptune - 11-28-2018

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Christof Brandt| Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Kommissar Christiane Laurich, RFP | DHC Executive Board

Kommissar Laurich,

Thank you for contacting Daumann Heavy Construction.

While I cannot endorse or confirm the validity of that statement to its full extent, I can say that Universal Shipping is as reliable as any other major shipper in the foreign market. They are one of the many 3PLs that are often contracted by Daumann to export various goods out of Rheinland and complete various distribution assignments throughout the sector.

In terms of safety and security, I would say that they meet our minimum requirements for shipping, though each corporation and house maintain their own standards and definitions of safety and security are.

Overall, our experience with them has been very satisfactory and a positive one and they are maintained at the top of our list as one of the shippers that we may contact when processing larger delivery orders.

I hope the above will be helpful in your decision making process.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Christof Brandt
C. Brandt
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter