Discovery Gaming Community
To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't (/showthread.php?tid=166124)

To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - TheShooter36 - 11-27-2018

[Image: x2ns7a.png]

Esteemed Bretonians

We look at our allies, and we see, while we suffer setbacks, you suffer even worse ones. From what i hear, the situation is grim at all fronts. However we believe we can send one battlegroup. Namely, the Battlegroup Olympia, as soon as the lead vessel's refits are finished at Roussillon system.

We foresee that Gallic advance will be halted at New London. We have to believe it and we must make it a reality, together, united as a single body. However, we see there was no agreement between our forces to have a pass beyond Cortez and Magellan as far as i know.

We would like to request the following:
- Crayter Military ships will be given full Access to Bretonian space to repel the Gallic threat.
- Crayter Military and civilian vessels are allowed to use Jump Drives within the Bretonian Space.
- While Crayter vessels are given Access, they can not initiate aggressiveness other than Gallic Royalist entities and may only retaliate, if attacked by an entity.
- Crayter Military is given right to construct a small outpost near Battleship Macduff for Mooring and staging purposes. (Cannot go above Core Level 2)
- Crayter Military and Civilian vessels shall be subjected to Bretonian Charter, barring the exceptions stated above.

For those request, we would counter offer the following:

- Bretonian vessels will be given full Access to Sabah Shipyard, Planet Yuma and Pecos, for mooring, repairs, refits and emergency relocation of civilians, regardless of ship type and equipment.
- Bretonian Armed Forces and/or Corporations are allowed to construct a modular installation anywhere within Coronado, barring the restricted zone within Jericho Moon.
- Bretonian Armed Forces and Civilian vessels shall be subjected to laws of Crayter Space, barring exceptions stated above.

We await your response regarding the proposal.
For Those We Left Behind!

Xander, out.

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military

RE: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - Kaze - 11-27-2018

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Ceylon
To: Fleet Admiral Zack Xander, Crayter First Fleet

[Image: wDG93KN.png]

Good evening, Fleet Admiral.

Your proposal has been received and I have forwarded it to the remaining members of the Admiralty Board with a high priority signal. Do expect a answer in a short time. I do believe the Quorum has signed on this, yes? On a personal note, may I inquire on how the Atreides family fare these days? It has been a while since I last talked to them.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - TheShooter36 - 11-28-2018

Commodore Dagon

Thank you for your quick reply. I think you were an ex-Crayterian? As i heard mentions of a certain Dagon in Crayter's archives, plus you seem to be knowledged about Crayter terms and families.

In any case, i will answer your question happily. Nowadays Atreides family is branched out into Republic's key positions, ranging from military, under 39th battlegroup, to overseeing CDI. Dell is handling CDI matters while Leto leads the Battlegroup Atlantis namely. Some working at Tau 44. You should perhaps arrange a meeting one day.

Xander, out.

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military

RE: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - Kaze - 11-28-2018

Good morning, Fleet Admiral.

Must be a mistake on your records, sir. I do know the Atreides from the diplomatic efforts in the past between Bretonia and Crayter. Thank you for your suggestion however. As for your proposal, it seems it has reached the higher echelons of the Bretonian Government and it is being discussed, as we speak.

I hope their answer will be positive, for the Gallic invasion is bigger than the threat they pose on Bretonia. It is one that threats all of Sirius.

With regards,

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - Kaze - 12-03-2018

Good morning, Fleet Admiral.

After discussion with the Admiralty Board and competent authorities, we are allowing the following provisions immediately.

Code:
- Crayter Military ships will be given full Access to Bretonian space to repel the Gallic threat.
- Crayter Military and civilian vessels are allowed to use Jump Drives within the Bretonian Space.
- While Crayter vessels are given Access, they can not initiate aggressiveness other than Gallic Royalist entities and may only retaliate, if attacked by an entity.
- Crayter Military and Civilian vessels shall be subjected to Bretonian Charter, barring the exceptions stated above.

Regarding the FOB you have requested, it is both a sensible request that I do agree being a tactically sound maneuver. However, since it is an externally controlled station within Bretonian space, we are pushing for a speedy reply and acceptance from the proper authorities. We will get back to you as soon as possible regarding this last matter.

As it stands, Fleet Admiral, welcome to the front. And in the words of old, the next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms, with our brethren in the field. Life is not dear, or the peace they sell, sweet, as they want it to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. All I know now is: Give me liberty, or give me death. For the only way now is forward.

With regards,

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - Bretonia Police Authority - 12-03-2018

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]

To: The Crayterian Republic & Bretonian Armed Forces
Class: Textual

It is unusual that the Bretonian Armed Forces would approve such a request when it is us who holds the legal Authority for such matters. Including Foreign warships.

If the CR would like to construct a Base in Bretonia and continue using Jump Drives, they must fill out the appropriate forms to do so.

Base Registration
Jump Drives

Kind regards:
Bretonian Police Authority

RE: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - Kaze - 12-03-2018

To: Bretonian Police Authority

Good day, BPA.

While it is unusual for the Bretonian Armed Forces to approve such requests, even when Gauls are looking down upon New London, you still take more time than you should replying to vital issues.

With regards,

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - Bretonia Police Authority - 12-03-2018

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]

To: The Crayterian Republic & Bretonian Armed Forces
Class: Textual

The documents are public commodore, we believe this message to be unnecessary given that many people have already gone through the proper channels to get what the CR are asking. Had they done that, we would not be having this conversation. In any case, just because you do not have the grace and patience to wait does not mean you have the authority to usurp the Law of Bretonia.

Stick to your talents Commodore. Diplomacy is not one of them

Kind regards:
Bretonian Police Authority

To: Bretonian Police Authority

Good day, BPA.

While I do agree with the letter of the law, I don't agree with nonchalant offices and organizations that pulls their already late weight on top of the very same laws they claim to uphold while not looking at your inbox for weeks on end.

I do believe your department has parking tickets to write and bases that haven't paid their due, so better get on with it.

With regards,

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: BAF Admirality | From: Zack Xander | CC: BPA, SIS, Bretonia Gov't - TheShooter36 - 12-03-2018

BPA

Please check Page 9 of aforemented Jump Drive permission page for Crayter's request.

Commodore Dagon and BAF Admirality, as you allowed our request, we allow the following from our end:

- Bretonian vessels will be given full Access to Sabah Shipyard, Planet Yuma and Pecos, for mooring, repairs, refits and emergency relocation of civilians, regardless of ship type and equipment.
- Bretonian Armed Forces and/or Corporations are allowed to construct a modular installation anywhere within Coronado, barring the restricted zone within Jericho Moon.
- Bretonian Armed Forces and Civilian vessels shall be subjected to laws of Crayter Space, barring exceptions stated above.

Xander, out.

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military